What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

elmo must be 36 :D

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

least...................

Aaaah - smart boy :tup:

Lol, you are interested in this matrimonial here, you are welcome! Tell us what's your age, profession, your boyfriend ideal?

:D

Hint: approximatley 23-26, Moderator, Bilal Khan example.

If only I could turn back time - hai Bilal Khan is so maasoon. I tell that to my guy every now and then.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Obviously I have a lot of time at hand - jabhi i spend hours moderating the forum.

If I was young, I would've been out and about.

Lol - calm down boys. I like to have fun from time to time.

Age: early to mid-30s (depends on how old hubby makes me feel)
Profession: house wife
Marital status: married/single (when hubby's away)

Enjoy it~!

Yeah right. When ever you fight with your husband, you just come and give countless vacations :cry:
And you must be single always, the time you spend on the forum ;)

Yes, of course. You can tell her posts languages. ;)

You are kidding, nope. How come she spend times more on PDF?

Seriously, Prism, you are a male pretend to be women here with stupid lady avatars.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Name: Raptor RX 707
Job: Protecting Pakistan and destroy enemy (sometimes criticize Pakistan for being hypocrisy)!
Martial Status: Married to Pakistani girl!

:pakistan:

i think u got answer from her

Yeah right. When ever you fight with your husband, you just come and give countless vacations :cry:
And you must be single always, the time you spend on the forum ;)

Last Hope - i will certainly keep teh need to send you on vacation the next time i get into a fight.

I dont spend that much time on the forum - just at the right place, at the right time. Plus mujhay roza nahin lagta tau ;)

married twice and father of 3..

i forgot to mention

Lol - jhoot bolo tau dekh kar tau bolo.

You are nowhere close to be being married - the married men on this forum, one can tell from afar.

Last Hope - i will certainly keep teh need to send you on vacation the next time i get into a fight.

I dont spend that much time on the forum - just at the right place, at the right time. Plus mujhay roza nahin lagta tau ;)

Is that a dare? Oooooh! You have been locking my threads for no reason, and I had to make a duplicate.
Thats the best you can do! ;)

Doing some job
I am young and virgin
Seeking for something but there is nothing
My hobby is running

You are nowhere close to be being married - the married men on this forum, one can tell from afar.

and how can one tell? Please enlighten me?
btw im 32 single and a drug dealer!

how do u know.......:lol:..
ask my wife n children:lol:

wat special is needed for this??

Back
Top Bottom