What's new

Unknown explosion reported near nuclear facility at Dera Ghazi Khan

Tomcats

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please bear in mind that this news is far from confirmed as of now. I have posted it because legitimate journalists/analysts have also reported this which increases the validity of the speculation and to me is enough to warrant a post considering the sensitive nature of it. If its a nothingburger though i'll delete the thread.

From mainstream media:

Last edited:
Seems sketchy though, conflicting reports and apparently no visible signs of an 'explosion' as of yet.

PAF are conducting exercises. Few countries are also participating. It was them. :hitwall:

A tweet by a Pak lady who's prominent on the net. Deleted immediately and followed by another one.

1696591792653.png

1696591915209.png

Why is it that the OP only appears with his multiple tweets when a terrorist attack or some incident happens inside Pakistan.
Anyways all those crawling around with their curry holes wide open can crawl back under their stone .

06 Oct, 2023 : At 1205 hrs, a loud sound of blast was heard in DG Khan city & surrounding area.

The blast was heard as a result of multiple Pakistan Air Force jets who broke the sound barrier during on going air combat exercises in Central Air Command.

A tweet by a Pak lady who's prominent on the net. Deleted immediately and followed by another one.

View attachment 958612
View attachment 958613
Yup, a test of Shaheen 3 , Pakistans longest range missile was conducted without any NOTAM and in an area where a major air exercise is taking place . Well dig a hole .

View attachment 958612
View attachment 958613
The first post is by baba banaras which is so obviously fake.

Why is it that the OP only appears with his multiple tweets when a terrorist attack or some incident happens inside Pakistan.
Not even a day back and you're already obsessing over my posts, damn... Well if it helps, last time I posted iirc was regarding the new Chief Justice appointment so...

Yup, a test of Shaheen 3 , Pakistans longest range missile was conducted without any NOTAM and in an area where a major air exercise is taking place . Well dig a hole .

Obviously pajeets and their stooges like this lady think that ballistic missiles are fired tested without any warning or air space closure

Not even a day back and you're already obsessing over my posts, damn... Well if it helps, last time I posted iirc was regarding the new Chief Justice appointment so...
Not obsessing rather wondering how at the drop of a hat, do you accumulate some half dozen tweets from unheard sources.

Back
Top Bottom