What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

Most of the government doctors work privately too. I know few doctors have problem with their lifestyle but for many government pay is not enough to full-fill their needs.

You don't need to give any explanations to anyone.

The amount of hard work that is put into studying the five year course, the amount of hours put into house-job and residency... don't expect the average person to understand.

They can never ever fathom the effort put into becoming a quality doc.

People liek these who demand that doctors be bred like rabbits deserve the substandard maal churned out by fake universities.

+ private universities may charge you 5 lack for a year, ( so 25 needed to become a simple doctor)

The question here not terming sharif company as saints. there issue here is of doctors' wrong way of protest which is resulting in death of poor people

Jana ji, than please, guide them to the right way. How shall they put forward their demands.
After all they are suppose to be youth in need counseling.

Where as Punjab govt. need money for the upcoming elections.

You don't need to give any explanations to anyone.

The amount of hard work that is put into studying the five year course, the amount of hours put into house-job and residency... don't expect the average person to understand.

They can never ever fathom the effort put into becoming a quality doc.

They doing NO ehasn on anyone. every student put hard work while studying be it a commerce student or a medical or an engineering student. House job they do for themselves as it is going to earn them the legal certificate which further earns them jobs.

they are not doing all this for charity rather for their own future.

and this BS of serving humanity and doctors should be done away by now as its a job as much any other against which they get the salary.

People liek these who demand that doctors be bred like rabbits deserve the substandard maal churned out by fake universities.

lolzz substandard medical colleges we all know which are churning out substandard maal who play with lives of poor people of this country

Most of the government doctors work privately too. I know few doctors have problem with their lifestyle but for many government pay is not enough to full-fill their needs.

some doctors work 8am to 2 pm in hospitals then they again work from 3pm to 8pm so that they get enough money to feed their families..........a doctor who have night shifts do not get extra pay

No the senior doctors were on duty but when they were informed of increase in pay of junior doctors only they joined juniors too

in other words they have jumped into washing their hand in flowing ganga.

now tell me neutrally do these mere mortals deserve the title of being servants of humanity or they just like all other employees getting paid for their services

JANA....................if u dont want to accept the reality no one can force you

You know how it is ;)

A lot of them don't. Go to government hospitals and see how doctors work, the kind of hazards they are exposed to.

You know government doctors are so lowly paid... i know some who can only afford to go to their homes in the interior once a month, because they can either run their homes here or save enough to visit their families there.

The question here not terming sharif company as saints. there issue here is of doctors' wrong way of protest which is resulting in death of poor people

The government should consider that. They were given ample warnings. They did not walk out overnight.

They doing NO ehasn on anyone. every student put hard work while studying be it a commerce student or a medical or an engineering student. House job they do for themselves as it is going to earn them the legal certificate which further earns them jobs.

and this BS of serving humanity and doctors should be done away by now as its a job as much any other against which they get the salary.

You are simply unaware of what doctor experience during house job

lolzz.....jana you serious problems with doctor..............we serve humanity its reality you admit or not and without food in stomach no one can serve so we need good pay to serve............................ its reality too the brilliant student of this nation becomes doctors....dont lose your heart

JANA.............i advice you to go to some GOVT hospital and see how the life of a house officer ND PG trainee is going on then come back and argue

Jana ji, than please, guide them to the right way. How shall they put forward their demands.
After all they are suppose to be youth in need counseling.

Where as Punjab govt. need money for the upcoming elections.

1. They are playing in the hand of politicians. Since Punjab Govt is pathetic we all know but at the same time PPP is handing over petrol to these doctors for igniting the fire further for political reasons. So first of all these doctors should stop siding with political parties.

2. You can go on strike but it doesnt mean you should closed down wards and let the patients die.

3. ABOVE all they should go to the COURT and contest their opinion legally not through blackmailing

A lot of them don't. Go to government hospitals and see how doctors work, the kind of hazards they are exposed to.

You know government doctors are so lowly paid... i know some who can only afford to go to their homes in the interior once a month, because they can either run their homes here or save enough to visit their families there.

yeah i know the hazard they experience. 4 doctors in my family but after seeing what happens to a junior doctor i decided not to become a doctor. :P

lolzz substandard medical colleges we all know which are churning out substandard maal who play with lives of poor people of this country

Jana sometimes it's better to stay quiet when you don't know what you are talking about. The fallout of it is that you come across as a complete fool.

You have no idea about the curricula, pay structure, benefits, let alone hard work and persevrance. Kindly do not compare medicine with engineering and least of all commerce. If they were all equal, First World countries would not have higher points for medicine.

As for your last line, yeah, think about it, I was saying that since you want doctors to be bred like rabbits, you derserve those only because they'll be so eager for a job they'll agree to any amount of pay... the intelligent ones, who know they deserve better should not be treating people liek you at all who cannot appreciate them.

The govt could've easily sent them to a private hospital and borne the charges.

oh wow the govt should have sent thousands of patients to private hospitals and borne the charges just because the blackmailer doctors on tax payer money are on strike??

why the govt should not hire new doctors who are willing to work against the same salary these protesting doctors are getting .

lolzz.....jana you serious problems with doctor..............we serve humanity its reality you admit or not and without food in stomach no one can serve so we need good pay to serve............................ its reality too the brilliant student of this nation becomes doctors....dont lose your heart

JANA.............i advice you to go to some GOVT hospital and see how the life of a house officer ND PG trainee is going on then come back and argue

You are wasting your time on her. People like her don't neither will they ever bother to understand.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

oh wow the govt should have sent thousands of patients to private hospitals and borne the charges just because the blackmailer doctors on tax payer money are on strike??

why the govt should not hire new doctors who are willing to work against the same salary these protesting doctors are getting .

Go ahead hire them. Let them kill them with a licence.

Back
Top Bottom