What's new

Young Black women attacking Asians in Philadelphia

People are fucking twatwaffles by nature nowadays.

I propose that Canada and the US jointly convert Alaska and NWT into a large open air protected reserve and send all troublemakers there. Reminiscent of the Starlight tours that the authorities in Saskatoon used to do back in the day and still do to this day, except it's directed at a segment of the north American population that are twatwaffles by nature.

Fucking entitled little shits.

Look, what you are doing is blaming the victims here. Those black girls are the unacceptable ones assaulting people. Also, you never know if one of them is carrying.

Yeah, i don't think it would be wise to get into a fight with them...unless you want to end up a pin cushion.

Yes exactly, many blacks in Canada are super racist to any muslims

Um...they are wearing headscarfs...I think they are Nation of Islam members (which makes them 10 times more dangerous/angry)

headscarf1.png

headscarf2.png

Last edited:
About par the course.
I don't blame them, they are educated wrongly by American education.

I think nowadays actual Africans are more well-behaved than African American.

I would throw few punches at them before getting hit in counter attack.

But I can't speak on behalf of the cowards on this forum.

The problem is do you really want to end up in an emergency room over something. You have a high probability of that happening if you try something.

If she wants to scream at you like an idiot then let her go ahead. Don't give her (and more importantly her friends) a reason to pull out the knives and do a number on you.

About par the course.

Nigerians are a very successful cammunity in the US

African Americans on the other hand were f'ed over by the white man

About par the course.

So how are they wrongly educated vs every other ethnic group in the US that gets the same education???

So how are they wrongly educated vs every other ethnic group in the US that gets the same education???
It's not just an African American problem.
Asian American are also more insecure, timid, or they imitate gangbangers to act "tough".
American education ruins people, there's a reason why the most successful business man in the US is an immigrant.

It's not just an African American problem.
Asian American are also more insecure, timid, or they imitate gangbangers to act "tough".
American education ruins people, there's a reason why the most successful business man in the US is an immigrant.

Stop that, there have been many successful Asians educated in the US. You only notice the ones lately because Asians have been flooding the US for the last 20 years...and I mean flooding...as in 30 years ago it was RARE to see Asians walking the streets of the US.

When I was in college in the late 1980's I only remember 2 Chinese people in the whole time I was there. No Pakistani's, Indians, Vietnamese, etc.

A very noticeable amount of South Americans (hotties too 😀) Even South American professors.

Last edited:
Stop that, there have been many successful Asians educated in the US. You only notice the ones lately because Asians have been flooding the US for the last 20 years...and I mean flooding...as in 30 years ago it was RARE to see Asians walking the streets of the US.

When I was in college in the late 1980's I only remember 2 Chinese people in the whole time I was there. No Pakistani's, Indians, Vietnamese, etc. Mostly South Americans.
Universities nowadays are filled with Indian and Chinese international students (from nowadays I mean 2010s)

Most Korean, Japanese , Vietnamese or Pakistanis students are usually American citizens not international students

Universities nowadays are filled with Indian and Chinese international students (from nowadays I mean 2010s)

Most Korean, Japanese , Vietnamese or Pakistanis students are usually American citizens not international students

Exactly. That's why they are more noticeable in corporate America vs 30 years ago. They weren't in colleges 30 years ago due to a lack of money problem..they simply were not here at all...that's why they were not highly represented.

Um...they are wearing headscarfs...I think they are Nation of Islam members (which makes them 10 times more dangerous/angry)

View attachment 916870

View attachment 916871
The second one is wearing a balaclava, not a hijab. Most Muslim women don't act like this regardless, but I guess being Muslim doesn't take the African American out of you.

And what is "the nation of Islam"?

When I was in college in the late 1980's I only remember 2 Chinese people in the whole time I was there. No Pakistani's, Indians, Vietnamese, etc.

A very noticeable amount of South Americans (hotties too 😀) Even South American professors.
Just compare Asian American with mainland asians i.e. the ones who grow up in America vs. the ones who grow up in Asia.
They are quite different, despite being the same race, it's the education/nurture that make them different.

Back
Top Bottom