What's new

Youm-e-Ali Processions held amid COVID-19

Kuch loog Jamat Islami ki hukoomat Karachi ma dekh raha haan... lolzzzz

Some people are suffering from selective dementia. As long as iam mudslinging at other ethnicities hiding behind my community it's all cool but a lil deviation from own community members on matters pertaining to religion and a pariah narrative kicks start followed by an immediate projection of global brotherhood - - -. Sectarian bigotry is deep embedded in these wanna be cool playing jadeed zmanay k 17 hamly.

app ko chalana ha tu batain...ya sectarian bazi he karni haa ? app ki Jamat Islami ka kia haal ha ? ... Karachi ma koi chance haa ? ... ya pher kisi jahad pa jana ka program ha ?
chalo le chalo. hamari jamat to tehreek i Pakistan hai.
karachi bhool jao. mumbai aur bandar abbas apas me baant khayenge us shehar ko

Ali RA was a great man, but don't do what Christians did with Jesus Pbuh, he was just a Companion of Prophet, like many others, some aspects he was greater than other Sahabah like Bravery etc, but in other Aspects Umar , Abu Bakr and Uthman RA to all surpass Ali RA by far , So nothing Against Shia, cause these People will be dealt by Allah and whatever left , Ali RA will make sure he will tell them who he was in the After life :)

With all due respect Starlord people must not make it a matter of life and death on who's consider best by whom and be judgmental of other Muslims over their beliefs and not over their deeds. Kabar m Yeh saval nahi hona.

Well , i am totally against it. There are very good scholars who curse such people and call them fitna. But honestly, all mullah behind the scene do same. After all there are written fatwa ..where they say, if you kill one shia you will get in jannat .... lol .. its reality.

Killing a Shia is dumb move in my Opinion, wrong too as I follow the prophet who hug pagans , but point is some Sunni's take their sentiments over their heads because of the Language used by Shia scholars , when Agnostic banned me, I think to myself why this dude hate me so much ? maybe its coming from his sect, and first time i go deep Into Shiasm from their own sources and lectures , Mashallah the language they use, and people say Wah Wah Wah was really a shocker to me , and it leads me to the conclusion that Shia's are not part of Mainstream Islam but its a cult, sorry if it hurts you but this is what I think now thanks to PDF moderation team :)

one more point, Like you said some Sunni give fatwa against Shia, nothing comes good out of giving Fatwa to kill a innocent person, similar to that nothing good comes out of that sect who's doctrine forces its followers to abuse Ayesha , Umar , Uthman , Abu Bakr RA and many others.

mullas regardless sect need to be exterminated. only Islamic scholars educated in Pakistan should be allowed so this madness can be brought under control. mullas as they are now are no thing more than pimps for foreign countries.

With all due respect Starlord people must not make it a matter of life and death on who's consider best by whom and be judgmental of other Muslims over their beliefs and not over their deeds. Kabar m Yeh saval nahi hona.

Would you say the same when Muhammad pbuh calls out to Pagan ? When abu Bakr RA fought the people who refused to pay Zakat , by your logic he was in the wrong to judge ? If someone insult half my religious holy figures, I have all the right to get deep in theirs and show them a clean and clear mirror :)

There is nothing wrong in saying Kalma-e-Haq to someone who is following a cult that abuse half of Islam holy Figures , maybe someone might be guided to the right path by Allah , Path of Muhammad Pbuh , followed and carried by his 4 Khulfa rashideen .

mullas regardless sect need to be exterminated.

cc63500fe49f6028a91626d7f0bcd366.gif
If i was a moderator i would give you a Positive Rating for that part ..

Follow the Sect in this case .. I am noticing the Shia's followers and scholars both taunting Sunni, claiming this circus of their to be some sort of Divine Victory, talk about unity on TV but in real they are panuti ..

Bhai to tableegh krni chor dy Yeh defence forum hai. Saaray frikay apnay ap ko sacha kehty hain kuch to TV p a k unity ka kehty hai or bad m id card daikh k golii Marty hain and plz stop with this bullying like day of judgment gonna be established by God just to clarify the order of seniority among sahabas. Sirf amaal ka hisab hona hoa

When abu Bakr RA fought the people who refused to pay Zakat , by your logic he was in the wrong to judge ?
He was fighting pagans? Now you are equating Muslims with pagans. I know you had bad experience dealing with some mod who happens to be Shia but so had I with the same mod on a different issue

Bhai to tableegh krni chor dy Yeh defence forum hai. Saaray frikay apnay ap ko sacha kehty hain kuch to TV p a k unity ka kehty hai or bad m is card daikh k golii Marty hain and plz stop with this bullying like day of judgment gonna be established by God just to clarify the order of seniority among sahabas. Sirf amaal ka hisab hona hoa

bhai jab hum ban ho rahe the, Sectarian bias ki waja se tu aap ne Protest nai kara ? mai tu souch raha tha ap tyre jalao gay , dukane band karwate :lol: mager ap tu kat liye patli gali se bhai ko chor ker :(

He was fighting pagans?

Talking about rida wars, they were not pagan but Muslims those who after death of Prophet refused to Pay Zakat to Abu Bakr RA .

chalo le chalo. hamari jamat to tehreek i Pakistan hai.
karachi bhool jao. mumbai aur bandar abbas apas me baant khayenge us shehar ko
sab yahi kahta haan..
Killing a Shia is dumb move in my Opinion, wrong too as I follow the prophet who hug pagans , but point is some Sunni's take their sentiments over their heads because of the Language used by Shia scholars , when Agnostic banned me, I think to myself why this dude hate me so much ? maybe its coming from his sect, and first time i go deep Into Shiasm from their own sources and lectures , Mashallah the language they use, and people say Wah Wah Wah was really a shocker to me , and it leads me to the conclusion that Shia's are not part of Mainstream Islam but its a cult, sorry if it hurts you but this is what I think now thanks to PDF moderation team :)

one more point, Like you said some Sunni give fatwa against Shia, nothing comes good out of giving Fatwa to kill a innocent person, similar to that nothing good comes out of that sect who's doctrine forces its followers to abuse Ayesha , Umar , Uthman , Abu Bakr RA and many others.
I don't defend there are few mullah with extremist thought. It's people job to ignore them. But, its all related to history. Such people exist both side in our society , its not one sided.
World is full of mullah , but hardly any alim. So, fitna will remain among muslim. But a point will come where this will end. I hope you are not justify the shia killing in Pakistan.

Last edited:
I have all the right to get deep in theirs and show them a clean and clear mirror :)

What if the other side also wants to return the favour ? Would you let them even make a whisper? I guess no so then stop being judgmental.

What if the other side also wants to return the favour ? Would you let them even make a whisper? I guess no so then stop being judgmental.

They are already doing it, by far the worse .. you want me to prove it ? Bring you video , written evidence ?
I think i am in ( to some extent ) are in a position where I can judge someone , Shia's Judge Muawia RA without ever meeting or knowing him , at least i know Plenty of Shia's who openly insult 3 Caliphs and mother of Muslims .

arayyy ap tu naraz ho gae... mazak kar raha tha..

janaab ye mazaq starlord jese bardasht nahi karte. ye tabrezi aur shirazi shauq kam log paalte hain.

ek to log wese hi frustrated hain aur aap unke imaan ka imtehan lene roz naye tariqay dhond late hain.

kabhi oonth ki kamar se pehle lakri bhi toot jati hai.

ab aap deewar se sabko laga len. phir end me ham ajaenge mamla thanda karne.

lagay rahaiye bhayya blackmailer

Oye tum Retired Troll se El Sidd kab hue ? ? ? :o:
Aby mujhe kitna lamba ban ker dia tha , Mujhe tu lag raha mantee ne shaadi bhi ker li :(

Back
Top Bottom