What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

Nihari in Karachi, Tikkas at Charsis broken shed in Peshawar, Payyay and Lassi in Lahore and then taking mom to shop on those awful days in Rawalpindi!..... :cry:

Meray bachpan kay din, kitnay achay thay din :argh:

Some stomach you got! All you did was eat from street vendors? I was adviced not to...But who listens to those :P

GOL GAPPAY/ PANI POORI whatever you want to call em!!!

I miss chooran...:(

Chooran as in Phakki? Sorry am not sure if I even know this 1!!

1 aur yad aya white dibi ha black dhakan k sath aur black choran. Lol

What is this choran? :(

GAPPAY/ PANI POORI whatever you want to call em!!!

Chooran as in Phakki? Sorry am not sure if I even know this 1!!

What is this choran? :(

Chooran = Khatti meethi, blackish sticky thing... AWESOME...
Gol Gappay = Miss'em :cry:
Phakki = Oh oh I miss it too. This shows you're from Punjab! :D

Chooran = Khatti meethi, blackish sticky thing... AWESOME...
Gol Gappay = Miss'em :cry:
Phakki = Oh oh I miss it too. This shows you're from Punjab! :D

Yup Assi Punjabi si...But my Punjabi sucks :(

Can't imagine anyone missing chooran!! For me Phakki was just the powder form of churan which people eat if they have stomachache or anyother pain...MULTI PURPOSE :p

Yup Assi Punjabi si...But my Punjabi sucks :(

Can't imagine anyone missing chooran!! For me Phakki was just the powder form of churan which people eat if they have stomachache or anyother pain...MULTI PURPOSE :p

Yeah mom use to shove it down my throat for "bad hazmi" :D

Guys we all want to go back in the 1980s to experience the 90s :woot:
The 1980s would be an awesome time to visit wish I wasn't a baby at that time! Then it would be one more decade of awesome :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
293820_435210019873813_1736656561_n.jpg

Tht was owesome i remember i mom one time beat me in front of every one just cz i go to the video game parlor

plus the cartoons of NTM/STN & the great pop songs.......& how can we forget Ainak Wala Jin, Gumby, Manimal, Automan & so many other cool stuff....:(

Tht was owesome i remember i mom one time beat me in front of every one just cz i go to the video game parlor

plus the cartoons of NTM/STN & the great pop songs.......& how can we forget Ainak Wala Jin, Gumby, Manimal, Automan & so many other cool stuff....:(

i miss the time when we used to be careless had no burden of life, happiness everytime, sharatien befikari... Now its everytime tensions thoughts of future.
Come back 90s.

Well my 'grew up in the 90's' was a bit different from you guys- as i was not in Pakistan-
but- i can see 80 % of the things are the same-

Back
Top Bottom