What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

20211_639389122752672_634756356_n.jpg

Do you remember this?? :smitten:

@Leader @Slav Defence @balixd @Armstrong @nuclearpak @pkuser2k12 @RAMPAGE @chauvunist

good times i remember this .

jaldi kharab ho jati thi split in two from the middle if i remember correctly now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do... Studied and lived in a Hostal in Islamabad....

exhibition in islamabad.... cricket... shopping in Ayub Market .... Volleyball in my village near Rawalpindi... Cricket in village...

Remeber DIL DIL Pakistan song , Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan , Sajjad Ali etc etc... STN channel....

But if i look back corruption and politicans are same and what happend those days we are paying back now

I dont like Islamabad any more... its not same what it used to be

OMG..exactly my childhood. i love and miss those days like hell

certain things that i would like to add

Never missing Shaka laka boom boom and son pari

watching pokemon like crazy

Eating uncle chips and cheetos just to collect pokemon tazos

burning fire during winter with friends and some times with uncle and aunties and we would all gather around the fire

Going out and play with friends games like bhoot bohoot when there was load shedding at night

during summer vacations, waking up and going to park with friends

and many more :smitten:

awe that is the sweetest thing i found on web lately ,had to make an account for the comment .i did (watch) almost all the stuff u mentioned, not the barbie off-course thank you whoever you are :)

I know the real Pakistanis remember this show on tv in the 90's. :lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER

No 90's kids anymore, huh? :frown:

Hey listen I ve got my old barbie & all of my toys are still in a very very good condition u want some tell me, those Lego, puzzles,remote control cars,small cute cars, trains etc :D
anyways here is a barbie for u with a barbie song, "i m a barbie girl" :D

hey next time don't ever hate ur sis, play with her ok, muje shekayat na mile :P

Is it bad I still listen to this song for nostalgia?

@Sher Shah Awan

Back
Top Bottom