What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

580424_628660917146111_977269169_n.jpg

@Jazzbot bro I want one of those.... :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I still have one but no more ammo... :cray: Was fun using these things in childhood times, playing with these things and watching Ayenak wala Jin were the most important things we've ever thought of.. :)

oh damn man, looks like we have to find some ammo for that, I loved these rockets. it was so much fun...

waise I do have matchis patakhay, but only 1 out of 3 work... but still its worth it .... :yay:

oh damn man, looks like we have to find some ammo for that, I loved these rockets. it was so much fun...

waise I do have matchis patakhay, but only 1 out of 3 work... but still its worth it .... :yay:

I wish I could find all these things from somewhere even if I'll have to pay thousands for them. These rockets, then there were couple of guns with similar sort of ammo. Also the precious old physical games we boys used to play in evening at streets like Kaidi - Kaidi (making prisoners), Baraf Pani etc.. :cray:

yar matches bombs are still easily available but these old goodies are long gone.. :(

The ultimate level of badassery was staying up until the day's transmission ended with the "Qaumi Tarana".

Dang man, what have you reminded me.. thanks man..

I wish I could find all these things from somewhere even if I'll have to pay thousands for them. These rockets, then there were couple of guns with similar sort of ammo. Also the precious old physical games we boys used to play in evening at streets like Kaidi - Kaidi (making prisoners), Baraf Pani etc.. :cray:

yar matches bombs are still easily available but these old goodies are long gone.. :(

Dang man, what have you reminded me.. thanks man..

ufff... bas yeh thread hain hi dil jalanay kay liye... pata london mein pura museum hai, even audio cassettes bhi pari hain :laughcry:

They are still available aren't they?!

I love them...

And who can forget the jet sport?

I have tried quite a few times that it may give the same old maza, but no use...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was this scene shot on some mountains or was it on plains?

Its from an old drama about PMA..... Sunehre Din (Golden Days) ... Shot in abbotabad... and yes tht scene was shot on some mountain... later a sequel was made "Alpha Bravo Charlie" ... with almost the entire cast from the army..an ISPR production ... directed by an awesome guy Shoaib Mansoor.... some scenes dipicting real stories .... a super hit series...

Back
Top Bottom