What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

You know you grew in Pakistan in the 90's when you heard this song and many versions of it everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
394158_278763055504571_121937871187091_685065_296081597_n.jpg

If you have never used this then you have NO idea how much fun you missed out on. I feel for you---

Hehehe i remember this. :)

You know you grew up in 90's when PTV drama Haqeeqat scared the crap out you...or was it just me?lol Oh and another favorite drama, MARIO.

No, it was really scary.

Guys do you remember indian drama serial swabhimaan?

How can you not mention

- Leaving everything and rushing back home because Airwolf or Knight Rider was about to start
- You used to make stars out of bottle caps because you were obsessed with ninja series on tv MASTER (if i remember the name correctly)
- Fringe Benefits song "Tanhai" used to be one of the coolest songs
- Budha Ghar Pai Hai, Bakra Qistoon Pai video cassettes in your collection (or taken on rent from shop walla and never returned back)
- Toot Batoot, Talim O Tarbiat and Nonehaal everything month
- Mehmood, Farooq, Farzana, Inspector Jamsheed along with Asif, Farhat, Inspector Kamran Mirza (Name can't remember of one more character) along with Shooki brothers ... novels by Ishtiaque Ahmed
- "The World Is Coming Down, The Flags Are Up, Whose Gonna Be Number One Whose Gonna Take Up The Cup" (Who rules the world)

i can go on and on and on and on ... thank you for reminding my childhood :)

Amazing Parts of early child hood...

1) Pink Panther
2) Swan Cats
3) pop the sealer
4) Thunder Cats ets

Now Shooter

WWF

I think u meant swat cats?

What about these?
358qpn8.jpg

2qtxvle.jpg

When i was 4 we used to go the mess in Karachi cantt... and damn we watched those horror serials...
scysme.jpg

addicted to knight rider..?lol

Used to watch baywatch secretly:

Power rangers?
10pyhx5.jpg

fnwok8.jpg

beal9c.jpg

How can you not mention

- Leaving everything and rushing back home because Airwolf or Knight Rider was about to start
- You used to make stars out of bottle caps because you were obsessed with ninja series on tv MASTER (if i remember the name correctly)
- Fringe Benefits song "Tanhai" used to be one of the coolest songs
- Budha Ghar Pai Hai, Bakra Qistoon Pai video cassettes in your collection (or taken on rent from shop walla and never returned back)
- Toot Batoot, Talim O Tarbiat and Nonehaal everything month
- Mehmood, Farooq, Farzana, Inspector Jamsheed along with Asif, Farhat, Inspector Kamran Mirza (Name can't remember of one more character) along with Shooki brothers ... novels by Ishtiaque Ahmed
- "The World Is Coming Down, The Flags Are Up, Whose Gonna Be Number One Whose Gonna Take Up The Cup" (Who rules the world)

i can go on and on and on and on ... thank you for reminding my childhood :)

I didnt watch none of tht...

You didn't watch Knight Rider or Airwolf? or McGuyver?

god i miss the 90's tales spin (don karnash) swat cats the mask chip and dale

now days cartoons are just ruined

well i even loved watching friends alf giligins island (not sure of the spelling) bay watch use to be a hidden show :P (friends was in early 2000's)

Waoo, i didn't noticed this thread around.

90's the lost decade for Pakistan but it was golden decade for me.

Islamabad used to be clean and beautiful, Lahore used to be greener and not to mention less traffic and same roads.

Pakistani Music used to rock... while Indian Music used to suck.

Pakistani Music still rocks and Indian Music still sucks.

I miss those good old days... Loved Pakistani serials like Alpha bravo charlie, Dhoop kinarey, tanhaiyyan, un kahi... Does any one remember "Family front"?.. I loved tht too...

Loved PTV award ceremonies and other functions on ptv, usually hosted by Moin Akhta,r Anwar Maqsood and Bushra Ansari.. Loved these three together..
Loved Pakistani pop music of tht time...Junaid Jamshed, Junoon, Ali Haider, and others...Songs like Sanwali Saloni si mehbooba, Gorey rang ka zamana, Dil dil Pakistan, Jadoo ka chiragh, Mr Fraudiye, Aye Jawan...were such big hits..

Then, we had an amazing cricket team then... Loved watching Wasim Waqar bowl together...and then later Shoaib Akhtar with them... It was an amazing bowling attack..

I remember how we used to celebrate 14th August... As soon as August used to start, i remember we would start asking moms... tht we want to buy "jhandian"...and then my cousins and i, would decorate the house on 13th august.. It was soo much fun

Played, pitthoo garam, pakran pakrayi, chupan chupayi(hide and seek) with my cousins

LOVED tht time... I wish we could go back in time... Every things was soo much peaceful then.... Miss those days very much

Back
Top Bottom