What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

-..you ran down the street dressed only in a Pakistani flag when the atomic bomb came about, screaming "Pakistan Zindabad" while everybody else cheered you on cursing those checkmated Hindjuice!

/thread

When you wrote a girl you liked a letter knowing that it may result in a beat-down or even death, rather than a plain old sms!!! :woot:

I was in Abohar Punjab in 84'. DD Jalandhar was hard to catch, Lahore was easily available. there are awsome TV serials of PTV...DD was piece of crap in front of them... I still remember watching..Sona-chandi, Samunder... later on desi Punjabi films... having 1 scene comedy and 1 serious scene... awsome days

a lot of it was the same here in India too.:lol:
especially the games we played and the serials we saw.
grew up during the eighties. and loved them . the eighties were the best decade for music (English)
i remember St xaviers in delhi where i could get chola bhature for 50 ps and chicken biryani for 1 rs.
cad buries éclairs toffees for 20p and a samosa used to cost 25. it marginally went up in the later half of the eighties. in the early nineties when i was finishing my studies c/biryani was at 5 rs a plate.
god those were the days:)

Hell yea ! :bunny:

If you know what it is then you had an awesome childhood !

422829_393258707356598_154856171196854_1803956_1119149162_n.jpg

Thanx Dark Wave we almost forgotten all those stuff and Polka icecreak yes still i miss it and you also missed the dentonic advertisement on PTV and also advertise of capstan cigrettes when we used to watch chips on PTV or stn on thursday nights airwolf etc

Back
Top Bottom