What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

Ainak wala Jinn

ainak-wala-jin-1-640x480.jpg

Seminaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

i was such an idiot that i use to make nude the barbie dolls of my elder sister and often use to burn them with matches...and she always had her tea parties on which she forced me to be the guest and i was so bored..my sister always looked after me and i always took full advantage of that...i really miss my sis and those childhood days...:(

i remember watching knight rider, miami vice or one of those rare good english movies PTV use to broadcast with Frutos & Slims chips

I was BORN in the late 80's. The last SANE generation! - We are the last generation that learnt to play in the street, we are the first who've played video games, seen cartoons in color and went to amusement parks. - We were the last to record songs of the radio on cassettes and we are the pioneers of walkmans and chatrooms... We Learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, play with the Atari, Super Nintendo and believed that the Internet would be a free world. - We are the generation of the Thunder Cats, Captain planet, voltron. We did not have Play stations, 99 television stations, flat screens, surround sound, mp3s, iPods, computers and the Internet, ...but nevertheless we had a GREAT Time !!

[FB]

Born in 1990 played cricket,dodge ball with a basket ball... played wierd super mario games...lol... done tht crap...

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

I was BORN in the late 80's. The last SANE generation! - We are the last generation that learnt to play in the street, we are the first who've played video games, seen cartoons in color and went to amusement parks. - We were the last to record songs of the radio on cassettes and we are the pioneers of walkmans and chatrooms... We Learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, play with the Atari, Super Nintendo and believed that the Internet would be a free world. - We are the generation of the Thunder Cats, Captain planet, voltron. We did not have Play stations, 99 television stations, flat screens, surround sound, mp3s, iPods, computers and the Internet, ...but nevertheless we had a GREAT Time !!

[FB]

Wow u must be like 30!

You remember the 90's daily hartaal of MQM, bomb blasts and drive by shooting!

Back
Top Bottom