What's new

You cannot take India out of the hearts of the people of Karachi

I'll play the devil's advocate here. I think you didn't stereotype that Chinese because it was after all one incident but you probably are constantly bombarded by Indian anti-pakistani articles and Indian anti-pakistani sentiments online. It then probably becomes harder not to associate this to Indian members here or Indians in general.

I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your statement about not hating or loving Indians but in my experience when people say something like that they usually, that they do has a dislike but don't wish to express it or hope that their opinion could be changed.

You sure like to play the devil sir :devil:

As for that statement, I think you need to look in the larger context of rest of my post. My stance is purely neutral on this. Its best not to stereotype people in either positive or negative way. One can create an inferiority complex and the other a superiority complex. Any kind of such thinking is bound to lead to irrational conclusions and delusional thinking. There are certain stereotypes that do hold because the underlying culture promotes it. There are both good and bad aspects in many cultures. It depends on how keen an observer you are. Still, I am willing to give benefit of doubt to anyone before arriving at any conclusion. I may be right or wrong but best keep stereotypes aside for a while as its difficult to judge otherwise.

On a side note, only people I like to stereotype are the breed of politicians. You know the reasons ;)

Last edited:
We win on muscle power :D

And as much as the vegetarians would like to beat this drum crazy, Fact of the matter is, India never leaves our hearts also ... There is nothing we would like to destroy more then the Hindustanis.

And we always win using the muscle found in the skull :D

Eat some green vegetables and drink milk, it will help a lot with both your brain and heart :tup:

Obviously, Pakistanis are not in any sort of blind hate of India as it is often perceived in India of Pakistan. Karachi is quite limiting, I can speak for Lahore and I say that Lahore is no where far behind either. You'll find a similar trend in all over Pakistan.

Everything is true, about Pakistanis being literally hooked on a lot of Indian stuff and show amazing appreciation for it. But don't expect national interests to be sidelined or us forgetting Kashmir. Sabse Pehle Pakistan, phir Saas bhi bahu thi.

100123-hahaha-lulz.jpg

BTW I live in Karachi and I know how much Karachiites "love" India. I can just wish that this "love" increases.Can't define love here or Bharatis would go angry. ;)

One of my Best friends (currently doing a PHD in Genetics from the university of Toronto ) is an Indian.. a guy I will trust with my life... my old house mate, used to make amazing breakfast for both of us every day...

Me .. i just used to bug the living daylights out of him, but he was always cool with that.. now that I think about it majority of the Indians that I have personally interacted with or have as friends have been great people. Pakistani's and Indians tend to get along perfectly fine in western and other countries... on Internet forums and televisions they apparently have to show who has a bigger e-peen.

One of my Best friends (currently doing a PHD in Genetics from the university of Toronto ) is an Indian.. a guy I will trust with my life... my old house mate, used to make amazing breakfast for both of us every day....

How long have you dated him :sick:

Me .. i just used to bug the living daylights out of him, but he was always cool with that.. now that I think about it majority of the Indians that I have personally interacted with or have as friends have been great people. Pakistani's and Indians tend to get along perfectly fine in western and other countries... on Internet forums and televisions they apparently have to show who has a bigger e-peen.

I'm living in the west and I would never trust any indian.

How long have you dated him :sick:

I'm living in the west and I would never trust any indian.

You are my role model, this is a for the first time I am seeing a person expressing Homophobia and Indophobia in just one post.

You are the best. Cannot get enough of that BIGOT-COLA. Keep it flowing.

This is only true for Altaf Hussein kind of people.

In a few years, there'll be more Pakhtuns than Muhajirs in Karachi and they dislike indian influence (saris, pans, etc..)

That will be the day Karachi will become Afghanistan. Muhajirs have made Karachi the financial capital of the country. Even if Pathans do become the majority it wont matter because most Pathans live in poverty and are involved with the mafia like land mafia, transport mafia etc. Just hoping for the day when all the Afghani refugees will be shipped back to their homeland.

Idk why Pakistani and Indians hate each other. We were one nation before 1947. Put politics aside and enjoy life. Its true Pakistanis love Indian movies just like Indians love Pakistani music.

for me, depends on what type of Indian.

E.g. Poor South Indian cafeteria owners, I would trust, because they are generally nice people and they don't care about India/Pakistan. However, that annoying Pakistan-basher in my school (who has been put down by arabs for blabbing on about Pakistan so much that he stopped- even though I knew him in my old school and he'd do it forever!)

This is generally the same in poor classes of any country. They are generally nicer.

That will be the day Karachi will become Afghanistan. Muhajirs have made Karachi the financial capital of the country. Even if Pathans do become the majority it wont matter because most Pathans live in poverty and are involved with the mafia like land mafia, transport mafia etc. Just hoping for the day when all the Afghani refugees will be shipped back to their homeland.

i hope you arent one of those activists who claimed that Swat IDPs were Afghan terrorists :rolleyes:

given your tone and language, I have this feeling that maybe you are

:cheers::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom