What's new

You cannot take India out of the hearts of the people of Karachi

Yes, Pakistan loves Indian People who loves to be at peace. But where were the Indian friendly celebrities and supporters of friendship, when India sent two planes across border, who spoke against the Gugrat area (called Mini Pakistan) when Muslim children and families were slaughtered in thousands, just using trishol swards or who spoke of Mumbai attack being a plot. Can we depend on our indian friends to stop the Indian Ziaonist ruling elite, when they decide to do another drama. Just imagine our armies in borders face to face after another drama planed by Israel and India and Geo TV confirming our involvement in obedience to their master's orders. Will our friends go to borders to stop the army of two Nuclear states?

Ok we might be in their hearts..:lol:

But yuckkk!i don't wanna be in Pakistani hearts..
:rofl:

:confused: another sunny deol???

look man its simple people are just people be it indian or pakistani! the hatred comes out of generation old feuds! everyone protects their house loves their house!

i can get along with an indian as long as we don't discuss NATIONS or cricket! if the topic remains girls,music or partying or even education science you name it! i am all cool!

but when national interest or sports comes in i am sorry everyone becomes protective that's just the way it is OTHERWSIE PEOPLE ARE JUST PEOPLE BE IT INDIAN OR PAKISTANI OR AMERICAN!

Back
Top Bottom