What's new

Yilmaz: Turkish soldiers will stay in Afghanistan even if NATO withdraws

I know thats why I attached an emoticon to say that I wasn't offended I was just having a conversation ! :undecided:

I know the Turks are a very brave people & they haven't taken sh*t from no one ! :kiss3:

Dude I meant the Pashtuns of Afghanistan - the largest ethnicity there ! :blink:

The Afghan National Army for whatever reason does not appear to have the ownership of all ethnicities partly because many of the so-called Generals are Warlords of the '90s or the Remnants of the Northern Alliance, many of whom committed untold atrocities against each other & were only a shade better than the Taliban !

Our Pashtuns are Patriotic Pakistanis !

They may not fit into your (punjab's) defination of patriotism. We love our lands which happened to be in the country named Pakistan so we are loyal to that country. Our notions of patriotism and loyalty are more natural and are not tied with worshiping of jinnah or faujis....those pakhtuns who have similar concept of patriotism like you and rest of punjabis, are culturally modified ones.

They may not fit into your (punjab's) defination of patriotism. We love our lands which happened to be in the country named Pakistan so we are loyal to that country. Our notions of patriotism and loyalty are more natural and are not tied with worshiping of jinnah or faujis....those pakhtuns who have similar concept of patriotism like you and rest of punjabis, are culturally modified ones.

The day you are representative of Pakistani Pashtoons is the day I'd grow another pair of nuts ! :kiss3:

Achaaa tell me something what does - Zamoonga Afghan Dey means in Pashto ? :what:

I've heard this before in a song but I couldn't understand what it means ?

The day you are representative of Pakistani Pashtoons is the day I'd grow another pair of nuts ! :kiss3:

Achaaa tell me something what does - Zamoonga Afghan Dey means in Pashto ? :what:

I've heard this before in a song but I couldn't understand what it means ?

It means "we are afghans"

Sure we will not back off... A surprise is for you guys... Great Muslim State is on the way and these and some others are first steps of this GREAT MUSLIM STATE... Sure we will work together with our Afghan brothers... We are not invaders like western terrorists... We are there for helping our Afghan brothers and when west backs off our relations will reach to a top level... We will WAKE UP with all of our brothers in İslam all over the world... Come on brothers... Get ready... We are coming back as MUSLIMS again... LET'S WAKE UP ALL TOGETHER... WE ARE LIVING IN A TIME THAT WE CAN CALL IT AS A BLESSING OF ALLAH UPON US... THESE TIMES ARE CRITICAL FOR US, FOR MUSLIMS... AND ALLAH CREATED US IN THAT TIME... WE SHOULD WORK ALL TOGETHER IN THE WAY, FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH... GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING... AND INSHAALLAH WE WILL SEE GOOD DAYS, SHINY DAYS... MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND UNITE US AND MAKE OUR HEARTS UNITED UNDER HIS KINGDOM... AMEEN...

Come on dude, Turks have a proud history . Ottoman empire and all. What can a bunch of rag tag illiterates like Talibs do ?

Turks, mongols , tatars etc were fearsome warriors of the past, built great empires, indeed it would be joke to compare pakhtun's history with them...but those nations are now pacified....they are now compeletly settled and peaceful....

Sure we will not back off... A surprise is for you guys... Great Muslim State is on the way and these and some others are first steps of this GREAT MUSLIM STATE... Sure we will work together with our Afghan brothers... We are not invaders like western terrorists... We are there for helping our Afghan brothers and when west backs off our relations will reach to a top level... We will WAKE UP with all of our brothers in 02slam all over the world... Come on brothers... Get ready... We are coming back as MUSLIMS again... LET'S WAKE UP ALL TOGETHER... WE ARE LIVING IN A TIME THAT WE CAN CALL IT AS A BLESSING OF ALLAH UPON US... THESE TIMES ARE CRITICAL FOR US, FOR MUSLIMS... AND ALLAH CREATED US IN THAT TIME... WE SHOULD WORK ALL TOGETHER IN THE WAY, FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH... GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING... AND INSHAALLAH WE WILL SEE GOOD DAYS, SHINY DAYS... MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND UNITE US AND MAKE OUR HEARTS UNITED UNDER HIS KINGDOM... AMEEN...

Turkey was supposed to be leader of muslim world, but they commited a blunder of ending khilafat and distancing itself from islam.
Taib ardagan and co are doing fine in elevating status, pride and islamic image of turkey.

Sure we will not back off... A surprise is for you guys... Great Muslim State is on the way and these and some others are first steps of this GREAT MUSLIM STATE... Sure we will work together with our Afghan brothers... We are not invaders like western terrorists... We are there for helping our Afghan brothers and when west backs off our relations will reach to a top level... We will WAKE UP with all of our brothers in İslam all over the world... Come on brothers... Get ready... We are coming back as MUSLIMS again... LET'S WAKE UP ALL TOGETHER... WE ARE LIVING IN A TIME THAT WE CAN CALL IT AS A BLESSING OF ALLAH UPON US... THESE TIMES ARE CRITICAL FOR US, FOR MUSLIMS... AND ALLAH CREATED US IN THAT TIME... WE SHOULD WORK ALL TOGETHER IN THE WAY, FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH... GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING... AND INSHAALLAH WE WILL SEE GOOD DAYS, SHINY DAYS... MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND UNITE US AND MAKE OUR HEARTS UNITED UNDER HIS KINGDOM... AMEEN...

before you assume leadership of muslim world you should consider other two , i.e. KSA and Iran. They can easily mouth this filmy dialogue. lol.

Look guys... Where did i talked about Türkiye's leadership ??? Don't you see ??? I'm talking about "WAKING UP ALL TOGETHER"... Can't you understand ??? I am saying GREAT MUSLIM STATE not GREAT TURKISH STATE... Can't you read, i am talking about "WE SHOULD WORK ALL TOGETHER IN THE WAY, FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH... GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING... AND INSHAALLAH WE WILL SEE GOOD DAYS, SHINY DAYS... MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND UNITE US AND MAKE OUR HEARTS UNITED UNDER HIS KINGDOM... AMEEN...

What r u talking about guys ?

before you assume leadership of muslim world you should consider other two , i.e. KSA and Iran. They can easily mouth this filmy dialogue. lol.

indeed we're not at our imperial age anymore. But KSA can't do a thing itself. Whatever they have, came with money. I mean all those military, educational, economical stuff are bought. Well and Iran has worse things to care about. But if it was up to me; I wouldn't want my country to be a leader of muslim world.

Look guys... Where did i talked about Türkiye's leadership ??? Don't you see ??? I'm talking about "WAKING UP ALL TOGETHER"... Can't you understand ??? I am saying GREAT MUSLIM STATE not GREAT TURKISH STATE... Can't you read, i am talking about "WE SHOULD WORK ALL TOGETHER IN THE WAY, FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH... GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING... AND INSHAALLAH WE WILL SEE GOOD DAYS, SHINY DAYS... MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND UNITE US AND MAKE OUR HEARTS UNITED UNDER HIS KINGDOM... AMEEN...

I was wondering, why all mullahs from Turkey, always talks like fanatical zealot.

Fethullahçı olmadığın kesin Nurcu musun?

indeed we're not at our imperial age anymore. But KSA can't do a thing itself. Whatever they have, came with money. I mean all those military, educational, economical stuff are bought. Well and Iran has worse things to care about. But if it was up to me; I wouldn't want my country to be a leader of muslim world.
KSA has more clout than turkey, you know it. And iran has got its own spehere of influence. They may not be equal in your eyes but they can easily make this turkish leadership dream a nightmare.

@Armstrong
Man, you're being over-sensitive. I'm not denying anything you said above, I intend no offense. But the fact that we got somehow some help doesn't mean we won by it. Your stance back in those difficult times is not forgotten. The point is that we fought our own damn war and they should fight theirs. It's the only way they can become a real nation.

If Pashtuns in Pakistan are so fvcking nationalists they should go fight for their nation, join Afghan army! We help them financially, as you did. We train their troops, we take care of the wounded but this is Afghanistan's war not ISAF's or anybody else's.
@nick_indian
Just one thing, PKK is a communist-marxist terror organization that doesn't recognize any religion so they can't get along with jihadists or anybody. But whatever happens we'll continue to support Afghan people.

My stance in this kind of events is well-known to the forum, IMO any attack against our troops or citizens must be punished. Send in maroon berets and capture/kill those who responsible. That's what I'd do.

Yeah bro, I totally agree with you. My country has the same belief that terrorist attacks that target Koreans should be properly dealt with as well. Its just that fellow Muslim countries in the Turkish neighborhood aren't doing too well. There's that nasty business going on in Syria right now and Egypt has that internal revolution still going on. I just hope that Turkey knows what its getting itself into by going after the Talibs. (On a totally different note, if it weren't for my crazy brethren to the North, I hope my country could have the common sense to help Turkey with some ROKN naval assets. We still have to pay you guys back for helping us in the Korean War.:P)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering, why all mullahs from Turkey, always talks like fanatical zealot.

Fethullahçı olmadığın kesin Nurcu musun?
What else can he say,all in the name of ALLAH.
Religion was the only thing to unite people in the MIDDLE AGES.
If he only would know what he is talking about,it would make sense.
Maybe he doesnt know that there is never going to be a muslim unity.

KSA has more clout than turkey, you know it. And iran has got its own spehere of influence. They may not be equal in your eyes but they can easily make this turkish leadership dream a nightmare.

That's what every Arab and Iranian always say. But never proved it.

Yeah bro, I totally agree with you. My country has the same belief that terrorist attacks that target Koreans should be properly dealt with as well. Its just that fellow Muslim countries in the Turkish neighborhood aren't doing too well. There's that nasty business going on in Syria right now and Egypt has that internal revolution still going on. I just hope that Turkey knows what its getting itself into by going after the Talibs. (On a totally different note, if it weren't for my crazy brethren to the North, I hope my country could have the common sense to help Turkey with some ROKN naval assets. We still have to pay you guys back for helping us in the Korean War.:P)

Well. I really love South Korea. I'm thinking of studying in there if my parent let me to become an AFS Student. Anyways, you don't have pay or send anything. Cauz what's between us is as close as our brotherhood with other muslims. It won't be a favor. But an assistance from an old friend, lol. Anyways, your Dokto class LHD is one of the candidates for our project, we also have very strong military and defence ties. Like RKA Officers training in Turkey. Or S. Korea's help on Altay tank project. :)

1spt_soccer_korea_turkey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom