What's new

Yilmaz: Turkish soldiers will stay in Afghanistan even if NATO withdraws

Yeah bro, I totally agree with you. My country has the same belief that terrorist attacks that target Koreans should be properly dealt with as well. Its just that fellow Muslim countries in the Turkish neighborhood aren't doing too well. There's that nasty business going on in Syria right now and Egypt has that internal revolution still going on. I just hope that Turkey knows what its getting itself into by going after the Talibs. (On a totally different note, if it weren't for my crazy brethren to the North, I hope my country could have the common sense to help Turkey with some ROKN naval assets. We still have to pay you guys back for helping us in the Korean War.:P)
Teahan Min Guk,we will be back again if you need our help(lets hope not)!

Reasons to stay there:

1.reconstruction
2 Training of security forces
3 business orders
4.geostrategic position

Dude I meant the Pashtuns of Afghanistan - the largest ethnicity there ! :blink:
Same goes for them, if they are nationalists they should work for their country instead of plotting against it.
KSA has more clout than turkey, you know it. And iran has got its own spehere of influence. They may not be equal in your eyes but they can easily make this turkish leadership dream a nightmare.
Nevermind the zealous nutcase, Turkey doesn't pursue a position of any sort between M.Eastern nations. We don't compete with KSA or Iran. Right now our priority is to deal with the problems in Syria and stay ready for a conflict in Armenia/Russia front.
@sEoulman556
Nice of you to think, brother. I hope the best for the relationships between our nations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same goes for them, if they are nationalists they should work for their country instead of plotting against it.

Where did I imply that they are working against is ? :blink:

The Pashtuns of Pakistan are one of the most patriotic of our many ethnicities !

Where did I imply that they are working against is ? :blink:
The Pashtuns of Pakistan are one of the most patriotic of our many ethnicities !
**** man, we aren't talking about the same thing here. From my personal experience with Pashtuns in general, they tend to be more supportive towards guerilla groups and they mistrust armed forces. You see, this has to change. I still believe Afghan refugees must be sent back to their country. They have a society to (re)build. We can't accomplish anything with the educated population fleeing the country. People must learn to stand their ground and take what's coming at them.

**** man, we aren't talking about the same thing here. From my personal experience with Pashtuns in general, they tend to be more supportive towards guerilla groups and they mistrust armed forces. You see, this has to change. I still believe Afghan refugees must be sent back to their country. They have a society to (re)build. We can't accomplish anything with the educated population fleeing the country. People must learn to stand their ground and take what's coming at them.

Nahhh mate, you've bee misinformed - the Pashtuns are as Patriotic as they get but they are very conscious of their ethnic identity & fiercely independent about it ! :)

Yup on the Afghan thing - They need to go back...if for no other reason than that they are a burden on my economy that is breaking my back & many of them are alleged to be involved in criminal activities ! Plus call me a 'racist' but I don't really like the notion of between 4-6 million of them living in my country for 3 decades & still dreaming of breaking it up for their Greater Afghanistan ! :blink:

It's sad to read all of this misinformation about Afghans living in Pakistan - we call them Afghans but really they are now Pakistanis, they have lived there for more than 30 years - we fair, if it was normal circumstance without creating ethnic and religious hatred for the sake of politics, you all know that they should have received citizenship after 5 or 10 years - they live in Pakistan, they have homes, and business and work, their children are born in Pakistan and that means they are Pakistani by every right -- some are creating mischief but to judge the whole by the actions or words of some is not a right thing to do.

And lets always keep our perspective, Afghanistan's destiny and Pakistan's destiny is intertwined, that's just the way it is, and Afghanistan's economy and Pakistan's economy is not only intertwined, in many way it is the same economy - we should be more far sighted about this reality, instead of running from it, we should embrace it, and this means looking at things through a new and different lens, instead of ethnic and linguistic and sectarian suspicions, we should be focusing on creating prosperity that we can all share - this not a pipe dream or idle fancy, this is necessity, if we are to progress as a nation and peoples, we must accept that multiple identities are not a threat, it is just a reflection of the truth about us .

Nahhh mate, you've bee misinformed - the Pashtuns are as Patriotic as they get but they are very conscious of their ethnic identity & fiercely independent about it ! :)

Yup on the Afghan thing - They need to go back...if for no other reason than that they are a burden on my economy that is breaking my back & many of them are alleged to be involved in criminal activities ! Plus call me a 'racist' but I don't really like the notion of between 4-6 million of them living in my country for 3 decades & still dreaming of breaking it up for their Greater Afghanistan ! :blink:

If they are very conscious about ethnic identity and are fiercely independant about it....then they are racists and are not good muslims !...we have to rob the pathanis of their culture, langauge and their traditions and make them pakistanized...pathan's pride is dangerous to pakistan, its irritating...

If they are very conscious about ethnic identity and are fiercely independant about it....then they are racists and are not good muslims !...we have to rob the pathanis of their culture, langauge and their traditions and make them pakistanized...pathan's pride is dangerous to pakistan, its irritating...
monkey da duffer talking abt pride. ?chawal no one pride is dangerous to pak. ?..came out ur pathan thing other wise some one rape ur pride like russian. ?alexzander etc now amercians doing since last 10 year :devil:

The day you are representative of Pakistani Pashtoons is the day I'd grow another pair of nuts ! :kiss3:

Achaaa tell me something what does - Zamoonga Afghan Dey means in Pashto ? :what:

I've heard this before in a song but I couldn't understand what it means ?

Brother he is an afghani who is crying that he doesnt get support from any pakistan pashtun from anywhere not even where he lives in pakistan because he is either called afghani or kabulaye ..
he changes his flags like we change clothes . he is at some point a patriotic pakistani hhahaha and most of teh time he is afghani nationalist and keeps on proving as that he is a pashtun from pakistan i.e sometimes from swat soemtimes from lakki and sometimes from buner. well i have got proof where he has said all these things abt his location. the next he becomes loyal to afghanistan and has accepted on many occasions he is afghanistani refugee .
He has stopped responding me becuase i have taught him a very good lesson .
Now the basic motive he has replied u is because he wants to show the turkish dude that pashtusn in pakistan are loyal to the land which is kpk and not to other regions of pakistan. Well he himself knows that pakistanis pashtuns donmt even get married amongst u kabulayes or afghanis as it is said to be v bad in their society to marry an afghani. He knows that pretty clearly.

this guy is full of shhhit and he hates pakistan to teh core but he is not able to say anything abt paksitan on this forum but he says alot of bs on his forum i.e u know what i mean ...

Well brother i know you have intercted with some pashtuns but i can assure you the pashtusn that u have met were either afghan pashtuns who were posing as pakistani pashtuns just to get ur support on the caus eof durand line :). on the other hand teher might be some who are pashtuns that lived in pakistan and were born there but i m pretty sure they were the afghan refugees who are still loyal to their country taht is afghanistan. this form my personal experience as my half family is pashtun and from teh place which is the border of afghanistan that is kurram agency paarchinar.

before you assume leadership of muslim world you should consider other two , i.e. KSA and Iran. They can easily mouth this filmy dialogue. lol.

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran are worthless countries , Iran Isolated and Weak and Saudi Arabia is more of a corrupted little child with a lot of cash on his hand .

KSA has more clout than turkey, you know it. And iran has got its own spehere of influence. They may not be equal in your eyes but they can easily make this turkish leadership dream a nightmare.

Sorry to say this but you are a clown , you have no Idea of what is going on in the middle east , since when Saudi Arabia had any influence ? Saudi Arabia is now sucking up to Turkey for protection .

Iran has no influence except in Syria and Iraq , now it literaly lost Syria and Northern Iraq with Turkey " KRG gas and oil deals etc " the central government in Iraq is weak and humilated on a daily bases by Turkish Airforce , what did Iran do when Turkish Airforce was bombing Iraq on daily bases infringing its sovereignty ?

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran 75% of their economy is based on oil and gas exports , I do not see any power in this .

That's what I expected, why would Turkish Army withdraw? The real question is to what degree the Afghan security forces will need our help. Will they be able to take where ISAF left off, or are we to finally get our hands dirty. Our personnel didn't receive any combat duty yet, this may have to change.

These Troops need to be moved to Syria soon , After Bachar falls someone needs to fill the vacuum in Syria until they rebuild their forces .

The next 10 years Turkey will focus only on Syria and Iraq , now there are news of clashes in Iraq between Iraq army and Armed Rebels it will follow the syrian path soon .

The middle east suffers from a power vacuum and there is not one Arab Army capable of taking peace missions , they all are barely holding their countries apart .

Turkish Forces in Afghanistan

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom