What's new

Yes,There was deal on Sir creek!!!!!!

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score

Start from 18:20,Here Bakra Dutt clearly says that she interviewed gilani and gilani clearly told that there was deal and manmoron singh was under pressure from opposition on it.if the deal was in favor of india then why would MMS be under pressure and why Modi shouted on rahman malik visit? People took it as election gimmick but it was not and here bakra dutt too says about it.She have been involved in these kind of activities as broker like in 2G scam.

So Manmoron singh just for the sake of relations is selling nation one by one ..

and next is siachin and he is next indra kumar gujral who destroyed RAW and thank god IK gujral is gone and proud of modi and shame on delusionals who said its just election gimmick here on this forum n outside in country too

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, this is all conjecture. These things don't happen secretly there would have to be a public annoouncment and then parliamentary debate. Do you have any idea how many agreements have been on the table between India and Paksitan in the last 6 decades all to come to nothing? Too many to count.

And how do you explain the fact the GoI is now raising a floating fence in Sir Creek?

Don't get sensational sir. Similarly Siachin is off the table.

Yes, there is always chance of a deal on Sir Creek & Siachin under the leadership of MMS since he is now living under a "NOBEL PEACE PRIZE" syndrome as he is only going to retire come 2014, but a Nobel Prize will make a Good retirement gift (I know many will not agree with me, but this is what i think), but the problem he is facing is that elections are due in 1 & a half year & ANY unfavorable deal will hurt any chances (how less they maybe) of a UPA-3 govt. formation at the center thats why we can safely expect that atleast till 2014, there will be no such deal, besides when any Indian land is transferred to a neighboring country, it needs a Parliament approval, which is VERY hard to get.

Please, this is all conjecture. These things don't happen secretly there would have to be a public annoouncment and then parliamentary debate. Do you have any idea how many agreements have been on the table between India and Paksitan in the last 6 decades all to come to nothing? Too many to count.

And how do you explain the fact the GoI is now raising a floating fence in Sir Creek?

Don't get sensational sir. Similarly Siachin is off the table.

@Abingdonboy, FYI, there are indeed SECRET talks going on b/w India & Pakistan for many years now on many issues - Sir Creek, Siachin & Kashmir, see what Imran khan had to say in the Agenda Aaj Tak on Kashmir solution:

see from 1hr 8 min.

+ there are track 2 diplomacy going on for siachin, which favors calling back our troops from Siachin:

“Siachen Track II Forum” on a treacherous trek - Moneylife

now inclusion of many military personnel in track 2 talks is made to look as though IA is favoring troop withdrawal.

& similarly this thread proves similar secret talk on Sir Creek.

I m sure there is nothing on siachin presently ..i too hv proof of video abt latest talks on it

@arp2041 I'm sure they are but so what? These things still have to progress to parliament and can't remain secret forever.

If all the deals were secret, why would the Pakistani diplomats tell us about them?

and why would be MMS under pressure from opposition if deal was n favor of india? and Modi clearly said whatever public understands in common language and land is of state of gujrat.

This looks like one of those threads that are started off by speculations, sustained by trolling, and ended with a few infractions, bans and mod-closure.

This looks like one of those threads that are started off by speculations, sustained by trolling, and ended with a few infractions, bans and mod-closure.

Speculations? She interviewed gilani who was former PM of pak and he was not delusional for sure neither she was.

Speculations? She interviewed gilani who was former PM of pak and he was not delusional for sure neither she was.

She is not the one speculating, you are. If this was true, we would be hearing it from bigger sources than burkha dutt, and in more convincing ways. Here you had to put things together from a journalists' words and come to a conclusion. Momentous agreements like this will come from bigger fish than her, and from more solemn venues than a popular TV show.

I only have one concern, forget about Sir creek or siachan you can take them both, but why a female named Bakra dutt i thought she'd be Bakri Dutt

I only have one concern, forget about Sir creek or siachan you can take them both, but why a female named Bakra dutt i thought she'd be Bakri Dutt

Her name is barkha.

But she seems to have made a "bakra" of the OP!

and why would be MMS under pressure from opposition if deal was n favor of india? and Modi clearly said whatever public understands in common language and land is of state of gujrat.

Tell me why would india that sits in a superior postion be making overtures to a weakened Pakistan? It simply wouldn't! This is all speculation based on a single video. Why isn't the opposition blowing this up if what you say is true? They jump on anything even remotely negative for the GoI wrongly in many cars ie lobbying and Walmart but not this HUGE news? I'm sorry but you are looking for something that doesn't exist. Talks will happen but this in the context of India and Pakistan mean less than nothing- that is all they ever do talk and talk and talk.

This goes doubly true for Siachin, how many times does the GoI have to state they won't give any Indian territory over?!

If congress gives away Sir creek, this will guarantee a BJP win in 2014. :rofl:

I am sure, the congress will not be that stupid.

Back
Top Bottom