What's new

Great News ! - BJP government ready to open debate on article 370.

370 has to go
Uniform Civil code has to come
The quota system for government jobs has to go too

Its time to do what is best for the country as a whole, not special interest groups

The Abdullahs and Congress are very communal. This debate on article 370 has been held off for a long, long time. Thanks to Congress. Never ever forget that party did so much retarded proposals for India and Indians.

@Tshering, don't be surprised by Nehru. The guy was an idiot. He and his family are totally corrupt. Putting that article into play, along with a list of stupid decisions reveals why India is in bad shape. Poor leadership, corruption and lack of vision is what messed up India.

As long Indian army is there doing atrocities you can not heal those wounds instead deepen them.
:blah: :blah: :blah:

The same old stuff. Just like a broken record. Get over it dude. All these so called 'atrocities' are pure fiction. A lot of water has flowed under the bridge.

Then as a Dogra, he will take it personally to get this nonsensical article removed.

I never really understood why these corrupt communal Congressis put the ARTICLE 370 in first place. Pakistan could debade about all border states in India and would even claim Delhi if it wanted.

I can't believe Nehru was so foolish to actually put the article.

Remove it and make J&K another state of India with its full rights.

It will create some problems from across the border, but now at least we have a regime that is designed to take the problems head on and crush them.

Their LeT and hardliners already told that this is their main aim.Raising a Pak flag in Red Fort.Something that will never going to happen.

Many indians come up with the idea that by removing article 370 they will flood kashmir valley with indian immigrants. But here is a problem kashmir is not a rich state by any means. Moreover the kashmir valley (muslim area) is highly overpopulated already and does not have any economic acitivty so I can only laugh at indians who think they will somehow tame kashmiris by removing article 370. There was no article 370 before 1950s , were there any migration to Kashmir valley before that period , no never actually the opposite the prolonged cold climate of kashmir valley (heavey snows in winter) has caused many famines in past centuries forcing rural kashmiri muslims to move down south in punjab. Historically kashmir has been source of migration not the other way around except some hindu brahmins who migrated from different indian states.

:lol: if you people start saying this then even Pandits, Dogras, Sikhs and Buddhist will oppose abolition of article 370
haha yaar mazaak hi kar raha tha, by the way already there are lot of laborers working in that region from different parts of the country. I think what we need is development of townships as well as industry in that state, already the rail link is complete. It will be a gradual process. We have to emulate the Chinese model of Xingjiang and Tibet

Many indians come up with the idea that by removing article 370 they will flood kashmir valley with indian immigrants. But here is a problem kashmir is not a rich state by any means. Moreover the kashmir valley (muslim area) is highly overpopulated already and does not have any economic acitivty so I can only laugh at indians who think they will somehow tame kashmiris by removing article 370. There was no article 370 before 1950s , were there any migration to Kashmir valley before that period , no never actually the opposite the prolonged cold climate of kashmir valley (heavey snows in winter) has caused many famines in past centuries forcing rural kashmiri muslims to move down south in punjab. Historically kashmir has been source of migration not the other way around except some hindu brahmins who migrated from eastern lands of UP and Bihar perhaps.

Oh Champion,
For inflow of population you need economic activity. For economic activity you need capital inflow. For capital inflow you need people from outside the state to invest into the local economy. Article 370 does not allow anyone from outside to invest into any real estate in Kashmir as of now. The moment it gets repealed there will be investment, construction of factories, Houses and support infrastructure that would encourage people form outside Kashmir to migrate. Even Kashmir Pundits would love to come back to Kashmir.

Kashmiris are leeches on the Indian Taxpayers and living on someone's hard earned money is so Islamic and revolutionary.Let them make a living by selling shawls :lol:

Oh Champion,
For inflow of population you need economic activity. For economic activity you need capital inflow. For capital inflow you need people from outside the state to invest into the local economy. Article 370 does not allow anyone from outside to invest into any real estate in Kashmir as of now. The moment it gets repealed there will be investment, construction of factories, Houses and support infrastructure that would encourage people form outside Kashmir to migrate. Even Kashmir Pundits would love to come back to Kashmir.

Fist take care of economic activity of 800 million indians living below the poverty line before "caring" extraordinarily about kashmiris when kashmiris are not interested in all the BS about economic paper activity, it is a volatile region, the modern generation of kashmiri muslims have got desensitized of killings but if you want to send some easy prey for them in kashmir valley then you can fulfill your desire.

Many indians come up with the idea that by removing article 370 they will flood kashmir valley with indian immigrants. But here is a problem kashmir is not a rich state by any means. Moreover the kashmir valley (muslim area) is highly overpopulated already and does not have any economic acitivty so I can only laugh at indians who think they will somehow tame kashmiris by removing article 370. There was no article 370 before 1950s , were there any migration to Kashmir valley before that period , no never actually the opposite the prolonged cold climate of kashmir valley (heavey snows in winter) has caused many famines in past centuries forcing rural kashmiri muslims to move down south in punjab.

370 has only profited two families of Kashmir ie Abdullah and Mufti. Even hurriyat doesn't care about 370. They kicked out their own Kashmiri Pandits do you think they are going to let other Indians settle over there.

Its gonna be abolished for sure but only time is not decided. It may take 5 years or 20 years but Its inevitable in near future.

Good move !!

Once its removed, I will buy a house close to Dal lake :tup:
Count me in i need a summer retreat in kashmir :D

Remove this apartheid artcle and leave us UPwaalas and our Bihari bros to finish the job 8-)
You forgot South Indians too want a piece of that land :P

Many indians come up with the idea that by removing article 370 they will flood kashmir valley with indian immigrants. But here is a problem kashmir is not a rich state by any means. Moreover the kashmir valley (muslim area) is highly overpopulated already and does not have any economic acitivty so I can only laugh at indians who think they will somehow tame kashmiris by removing article 370. There was no article 370 before 1950s , were there any migration to Kashmir valley before that period , no never actually the opposite the prolonged cold climate of kashmir valley (heavey snows in winter) has caused many famines in past centuries forcing rural kashmiri muslims to move down south in punjab. Historically kashmir has been source of migration not the other way around except some hindu brahmins who migrated from different indian states.
India is not the same India of 1950's people have good income now,most of them want a summer retreat in kashmir.Once that article 370 is scrapped people will come there.

Then as a Dogra, he will take it personally to get this nonsensical article removed.

I never really understood why these corrupt communal Congressis put the ARTICLE 370 in first place. Pakistan could debade about all border states in India and would even claim Delhi if it wanted.

I can't believe Nehru was so foolish to actually put the article.

Remove it and make J&K another state of India with its full rights.

It will create some problems from across the border, but now at least we have a regime that is designed to take the problems head on and crush them.
yup....Both Nehru and his daughter Indira made mistakes. Indira Gandhi could have settled this issue once and for all back when we had 90k pakistani prisoners.It is their mistake for which J&k people are suffering.But now it is too late....what ever it takes India will not let go Kashmir , it is strategically very Important to India in many ways for now and future...

Back
Top Bottom