What's new

Yes, thank China for food aid, but learn from her

One thing I find is that Western media will report negative story of Chinese in Africa. Every single article from AP to the Economist fits the white man's narrative.

If you actually read what real African read from African media, they tells a different stories. What Africans thinks from a no name African media or website speaks more volumes than what a white man writes in the office of their Western media outlet.

Don't show articles about Chinese in Africa from the Western media and expect it to be neutral.

There no point in being so sensitive and talking about the color of the skin

as per the topic , someone posted a article showing china in positive light ( perhaps affiliated to Chinese media) and other article counter that.

you statement is unwarranted and racial for no reason .

Articles always have vested interest whether written by white man or yellow-skinned , this forum is to debate that not believe stuff @ face value.

Are you calming the China guardian and savior of Africa?.

There no point in being so sensitive and talking about the color of the skin

as per the topic , someone posted a article showing china in positive light ( perhaps affiliated to Chinese media) and other article counter that.

you statement is unwarranted and racial for no reason .

Articles always have vested interest whether written by white man or yellow-skinned , this forum is to debate that not believe stuff @ face value.

Are you calming the China guardian and savior of Africa?.

Don't mind him Wombat, he has trouble integrating in American society and blames it on his skin.

Chinese do, and the naysayer criticize.

There are of course problems, as the Chinese ambassador admitted. China should try her best to fix the problem and shouldn't waste too much time arguing with the naysayer. They control the narrative.

China just keep going, let the talker talk, because it would not be long, that all the talker can do is talk.

Go China.

Chinese do, and the naysayer criticize.

There are of course problems, as the Chinese ambassador admitted. China should try her best to fix the problem and shouldn't waste too much time arguing with the naysayer. They control the narrative.

lol, another lie and playing of victim. It is in CCP's policy to control the narrative about China in all regards.

just keep going, let the talker talk, because it would not be long, that all the talker can do is talk.

Go China.

Ahh, a nugget of ethereal wisdom when there are no arguments. You need to check some ground realities about what is happening in Africa right now.

ha,what happens in Africa states clearly in this chart.

Positive views are particularly widespread in Africa—especially Senegal (73% positive), Nigeria (68%), the Democratic Republic of the Congo (59%), Kenya (59%) and Tanzania (53%)

china.png

ha,what happens in Africa states clearly in this chart.

Only 8 countries in Africa?

I love your vast pool of knowledge. :smitten: And i did't mean polls based on a sample of 1000 people, i meant armies getting stationed there.

military-presence-africa.jpg

lol, another lie and playing of victim. It is in CCP's policy to control the narrative about China in all regards.

Ahh, a nugget of ethereal wisdom when there are no arguments. You need to check some ground realities about what is happening in Africa right now.
One cannot win by just claiming victory.

The ground reality is found by actually doing the work and getting your hand dirty. That is how China prioritize her strategy. Argument is definitely not a big part of it. And yes, it is drawn from ancient wisdom.

Only 8 countries in Africa?

I love your vast pool of knowledge. :smitten: And i did't mean polls based on a sample of 1000 people, i meant armies getting stationed there.

military-presence-africa.jpg

that's not our way to do thing,we give money and build infrastructure,we dont send troops and capture local people and sell them into slavery.we have different ways to do business.

that's not our way to do thing,we give money and build infrastructure,we dont send troops and capture local people and sell them into slavery.we have different ways to do business.

like Tibet?

ok,do you have any polls bigger than BBC's.the bigger the better,if you have a bigger one,yours will speak the truth.show us.

lol......

One cannot win by just claiming victory.

The ground reality is found by actually doing the work and getting your hand dirty. That is how China prioritize her strategy. Argument is definitely not a big part of it. And yes, it is drawn from ancient wisdom.

Ironically, if you went to look in this thread (you didn't because you are intellectually dishonest), you would find i was not the one who claimed victory. But rather your coworkers.

China now is Africa's biggest trading partner,direct donation is just one thing,and what China is also doing now is to build up African countries and that's why US admits that they lost the battle for African's hearts and minds to China.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ina-food-aid-but-learn-her.html#ixzz2JS1OUcBM

western incentives will be weaker and weaker and China's clout will be bigger and bigger,that's the trend which has no turning back.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...a-food-aid-but-learn-her-2.html#ixzz2JS1i1TFQ

Examples of you not seeing anything....

So much for ancient wisdom. Confucius and Sun Tzu are turning in their graves.

like Tibet?

lol......

Ironically, if you went to look in this thread (you didn't because you are intellectually dishonest), you would find i was not the one who claimed victory. But rather your coworkers.

Examples of you not seeing anything....

So much for ancient wisdom. Confucius and Sun Tzu are turning in their graves.
Yes, we believe the strategy is working.

That is why whatever the naysayer say does not matter.

the west as a whole is the biggest terrorist group in the world,accounting for most of the civilian deaths across the world.I don't know how they still got the shame to lecture other countries..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/232247-war-you-dont-see.html

i'm not lecturing you. I'm simply saying you are not telling the whole truth but only the nice parts. It is you who is trying to give a lecture on the evils of colonialism, it is the standard tactic of the opinion shaping brigade to deflect/change topic as soon as arguments run out.

Yes, we believe the strategy is working.

That is why whatever the naysayer say does not matter.

oks, whatever you say, you demonstrated your (in)ability to assess things with critical thinking already a few posts up....so if you say that something doesn't matter, you probably dont know a great deal about it.

But hey, it's your right to believe whatever you want.

i'm not lecturing you. I'm simply saying you are not telling the whole truth but only the nice parts.

I m just telling the general part,here is not a place to do a thorough research report.the general part shows that China is very popular all across Africa,as it showed on different polls.

I m just telling the general part,here is not a place to do a thorough research report.the general part shows that China is very popular all across Africa,as it showed on different polls.

Dude look.....the accuracy of polls...

The improvement in perceptions of
China among Western countries is
striking. In Australia, Canada,
Germany, the UK, and the US, the proportions holding positive views have never been so
high since tracking began in 2005.

http://www.globescan.com/images/images/pressreleases/bbc2012_country_ratings/2012_bbc_country%20rating%20final%20080512.pdf

Remember yesterday how another BBC poll said otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom