What's new

Yes, thank China for food aid, but learn from her

Stick to Africa,won't you?

China' overall image in Africa is very good,that's everything matters to us.

Stick to Africa,won't you?

China' overall image in Africa is very good,that's everything matters to us.

Just trying to illustrate some facts to you. But i guess since you have nothing to reply you call on the off-topic.

In Egypt the survey was conducted in Alexandria, Cairo, Giza, and Shubra El-Kheima, representing 24 per cent of the national population.
In Indonesia the survey was conducted in Bandung, Jakarta, Makassar, Medan, and Surabaya, representing 27 per cent of the national adult population.
In Kenya the survey was conducted in Kakamega, Kisumu, Machakos, Mombasa, Nairobi, Nakuru, and Nyeri, representing 45 per cent of the national adult population.

In total 24,090 citizens in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States were interviewed face-to-face or by telephone between December 6, 2011 and February 17, 2012.

I think you wont understand what i'm trying to say, i'll just leave it here for the other readers....

nothing is perfect and do you have anything better than that,if not,that's the closest people can get,unless you can prove otherwise,the overall China's image in Africa is pretty good,that's hard fact.the rating is very low in Japan also shows how acurate the poll is,it's in line with most people's estimation and common sense.

nothing is perfect and do you have anything better than that,if not,that's the closest people can get,unless you can prove otherwise,the overall China's image in Africa is pretty good,that's hard fact.the rating is very low in Japan also shows how acurate the poll is,it's in line with most people's estimation and common sense.

I gave you the opinion of a president and of an ambassador from your country even. That's more weight then polls done on a sample of 1000 people, in urban centers in Africa. I also gave you the percentage of population the poll represents. None of them are over 50%.

But fine, have it your way, believe what you want, im sure some people in your country find that very useful.

I gave you the opinion of a president and of an ambassador from your country even. That's more weight then polls done on a sample of 1000 people, in urban centers in Africa. I also gave you the percentage of population the poll represents. None of them are over 50%.

But fine, have it your way, believe what you want, im sure some people in your country find that very useful.

I can give more of African presidents positive comment on China,politicians always change their tones in different situations,but what really carry weight is general public opinions,I have tons of African leaders praises about China,do I really need to post them all here??the overal image of China is very good in Africa,all people can see it but,that's why I got positive comments from PDF users from other countries.cause it's so clear to see that.
Zimbabwean president praises China's technology transfer to Africa .
South African president heaps lavish praise on authoritarian China
Namibia: President Praises Chinese Generosity
BBC NEWS | Africa | China praised for African links
Comoran President Praises China-Africa Cooperation as Model
Rwandan President Praises China, Is Critical Of West In Africa
Sudan's President Praises China Ahead of Delayed Visit to Beijin

Zimbabwean president praises China's technology transfer to Africa .

Dictator clinging to power desperately. No wonder he praises China who has no problem supporting authoritarian regimes that dont give a **** for human rights. Has an ongoing investigation on him due to alleged war crimes by him and his clique.

African president heaps lavish praise on authoritarian China

Comment from 2010, i linked you his opinion from 2012. one could say, he is slow.

Namibia: President Praises Chinese Generosity

Good news there, i have nothing to refute it with.

Comoran President Praises China-Africa Cooperation as Model

Country that covers less then 2.000 square kilometers. He needs to talk like that to get the money. 2006 article.

Rwandan President Praises China, Is Critical Of West In Africa

He should not be critical of anyone, the country hosted most massive ethnic cleansing since WW2.

He also said this

In the interview, the Rwandan president said he would prefer Western countries to invest in Africa rather than handing out development aid.

Which will never happen as long as there are no reforms.

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/91078/-rwandan-president-praises-china-is-critical-of-west-in-africa.html

Sudan's President Praises China Ahead of Delayed Visit to Beijing

Bashir? Well, he just lost his oil fields, he's got nothing to offer anymore, worthless liability. Wanted for war crimes in Darfur.

See, the problem with most of these people is that they are dictators, authoritarians and what not. They need the money to keep their regime afloat and will say just about anything to get it.
They get investment from over here at the price of reforms to make them more "civilized". Reforms often comprised of basics like human rights and transparency. Nothing too hard. But even that goes against the interest of the ruling elite.
China doesn't care about that. In the short term, it is a good policy, in the long term, people will remember China helping their despotic ruler cling to power longer.

Why is China not helping their deeper than ocean friend Pakistan when she need it more than African countries
We do have a large number of projects in Pakistan. Due to the close distance, China has more projects in Pakistan. For example:
heavy Mechanical Complex at Taxila
the construction of KKH Highway
Jaglot-Skardu and Thakot-Sazin roads
upraising of the Mangla Dam reservoir
bridge over Jhelum river
Neelum-Jhelum Hydroelectric Power Project
Kohala Power Project
Diamir-Bhasha Dam
and many many more, in just the recent years, at least 15 mega projects in Pakistan's energy sector are done by the Chinese.
Of course, there is also the trans-Pakistan-China high speed rail that is being planned right now. Once finished, it will part of the inter-continental high speed railway that runs from China all the way to north Africa and connecting Europe and Russia as well. The railway would allow high speed cargo transportation for every country along the way.
China is doing great in Africa as mentioned two ways trade is more than 200 billion but china has been criticized for turning blind eye to issues in Africa ( like Zimbabwe regime and use of veto during Darfur massacre- this is pivot as west stunned by this ) while exploiting it of natural resource couple with bribing official and turning blind eye general issue of Africa among other things.

Chinese business do what it take to just make a quick buck .. hence the reactions is not what you seem..

Rest of it you can read in the link posted by Audio above

No different what the European did 100 + yrs ago , but nowadays more people know about it

Yeah, because coming into the place by investment and technology is equivalent to coming in with guns and helping a nation developing infrastructure and education is making a quick buck. And not imposing one's ideal over the others and let them make their own decision is something to be criticized. Here is some Chinese advices to the Europeans on why they are losing influences in Africa. The African countries are not as developed as some of the other countries in the world, but please do not treat them as idiots.

Bad rep for Chinese communities in Africa - China.org.cn

Chinese strategy in Africa is for the long term. When the Chinese ambassador to Tanzania warns his compatriot for ill business practices, he is thinking of the long term friendship between China and Africa. Not in winning any competition on narratives.

He is asking his Chinese compatriot to forgo free market and be self discipline in-order to contribute to long term friendship between the people of Africa and China. And that action could only comes from a believe in truth and confidence in the judgement of the African people.

Back
Top Bottom