What's new

Yellow Culture Intrudes in Bangladesh!

best solution is to ban these films and impose fines or other severe sanctions on those who distribute them

in fact, in Pakistan i would propose such a measure --though i'm not in charge of the affairs of the country.

a lot of the material is objectionable......and this is coming from a free-thinker who is fairly moderate. Just in case the troll brigades accuse me of being ''taleban'' or ''extremist'' or whatever.

You all should die and rot in hell. C'mon discussing that
lame SRK and tick tick? Get a life dudes.

Mr. MBI should think twice before posting this
lame topics which get the Indians on high octane.:tdown:

Everyone should understand though bollywood movies are
run in Pakistan, it's banned in Bangladesh and thats not
because of religion. It has something to do with
unnecessary shaking of booty which is not
accepted as decent in our culture.
Thats why Hollywood films are released without
any hassle over here

:woot: :woot: What ??? The amount of explicit stuff freely strutted around in Hollywood , makes even our Mahesh Bhatt type Hindi films looks lame and kiddish in comparison .

best solution is to ban these films and impose fines or other severe sanctions on those who distribute them

in fact, in Pakistan i would propose such a measure --though i'm not in charge of the affairs of the country.

a lot of the material is objectionable......and this is coming from a free-thinker who is fairly moderate. Just in case the troll brigades accuse me of being ''taleban'' or ''extremist'' or whatever.

You wont get accused of being an extremist , Loads of people deplore and dislike excess skin -shows in bollywood , including some eminent personalities who sit on the Indian Censor Board.

So do many members of RSS and Shiv Sena as well :rofl: :rofl:

But your ideas will be music to the ears of the vendors and distributors of pirated copies and Dvds , leading to losses worth crores to legitimate traders and owners of cinema halls. The steamy stuff will still keep on coming one way or the other when there is a demand.

:woot: :woot: What ??? The amount of explicit stuff freely strutted around in Hollywood , makes even our Mahesh Bhatt type Hindi films looks lame and kiddish in comparison .

Well I didn't mean "Eyes wide shut" did I:lol:
Ofcourse there are regulations.

Not that every movie from Bo........... is bad,
such as "Black" if I remember correctly.

Personal favorite would be
"Hirok Rajar Deshe" which has nothing to do
with Bo.........

Anyways guess its better for us to stay
with the decision of Ban on Bo........ films which is
a good thing actually.

Well I didn't mean "Eyes wide shut" did I:lol:
Ofcourse there are regulations.

Not that every movie from Bo........... is bad,
such as "Black" if I remember correctly.

Personal favorite would be
"Hirok Rajar Deshe" which has nothing to do
with Bo.........

Anyways guess its better for us to stay
with the decision of Ban on Bo........ films which is
a good thing actually.

Integra you are still watching movies released 20 years ago I think :cheesy: Hirak rajar deshe came out during Satyajit Ray's time :lol: ...3rd part -Goopy Bagha Phire Elo released in 1992 .

Some Bollywood films are really class apart --

Over a wide variety of genres and dealing with different subjects --

You should watch films like
Apaharan
Kaminey
Omkara
Guru
Swades
Parineeta
...etc to name a few ..:)

The problem of sleaze , explicit scenes , all "immoral depictations" as you call it can be easily solved by making a reliable sensor board which takes into consideration the moral standards and sensitivities of the audience . And by the simple measure of smart editing ----

Something like this last happened , if I remember correctly in a movie named "Kisna" by Subhas Ghai where Vivek Oberoi 's smooching scene was edited out in the Indian release by our sensor Board.But even this was an extreme case.

Either way too harsh to blanket -ban all Bollywood films / Tollywood films , since the demand there is good . It will only encourage piracy.

PS : Tom Cruise makes some amazing movies , Eyes wide shut , notwithstanding..:D :D :D

You all should die and rot in hell. C'mon discussing that
lame SRK and tick tick? Get a life dudes.

Mr. MBI should think twice before posting this
lame topics which get the Indians on high octane.:tdown:

Everyone should understand though bollywood movies are
run in Pakistan, it's banned in Bangladesh and thats not
because of religion. It has something to do with
unnecessary shaking of booty which is not
accepted as decent in our culture
Thats why Hollywood films are released without
any hassle over here.

They are not released in bangladesh due to fact that they may take away a major number of viewers from watching local films. By the way bangladeshi films also has too much booty shakin too and the plot is always almost similar. The only bengali films worth watching are books made into telefilms

@pious Bangladeshis The Sadia Jahan Porva sex scandal of the pious,holy actress was bher bheri good and the pious bangladeshis are crying hoarse of cultural invasion

@pious Bangladeshis The Sadia Jahan Porva sex scandal of the pious,holy actress was bher bheri good and the pious bangladeshis are crying hoarse of cultural invasion

i used to like her. . She had an innocent face. . . She was betrayed by her lover. . . And he used an indian site to publish those videos. . . .!

i used to like her. . She had an innocent face. . . She was betrayed by her lover. . . And he used an indian site to publish those videos. . . .!
She has some damn good booty.Anika Kabir Shokh aljo has some damm good booty.This pious lady has a sex scandaal

yaar you should see some pakistani movies..they are really objectionable by Indian standards..My favorite is haseena atom bomb..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom