What's new

Yellow Culture Intrudes in Bangladesh!

I never quite understood the craze behind people paying to see an untalented dancer like Shahrukh Khan.

As for what he is wearing, I think thats just a prop.

I never quite understood the craze behind people paying to see an untalented dancer like Shahrukh Khan.

As for what he is wearing, I think thats just a prop.

Reminds me of the English proverb - Fool and his money are soon parted.

He is a good dancer. Also he is king khan :)

its just that the man who gyrates the camera in front of king khan is quite good at his job...believe me..I saw one of his shootings live.Not only him,but most of the male actors suck when it comes to dancing

its just that the man who gyrates the camera in front of king khan is quite good at his job...believe me..I saw one of his shootings live.Not only him,but most of the male actors suck when it comes to dancing

He did a live performance in Bangladesh once, at Dhaka Army Stadium. People who attended said that it was terrible, including his dancing :D

He is a good dancer. Also he is king khan :)

shah rukh??? i don't like him at all, he is full of ego & sometimes arrogant. above all i don't like his chest thumping all the time that i m the king, i m no. 1. what the hell is that , which great person does that?????

shah rukh??? i don't like him at all, he is full of ego & sometimes arrogant. above all i don't like his chest thumping all the time that i m the king, i m no. 1. what the hell is that , which great person does that?????

thats why he doesn't have much friends..he's losing his closest of friends one by one.

Well he is better than amithabh, sunny deol and suniel shetty.
Shahrukh is not awful, he is above average.

1187.jpg

1188.jpg

1190.jpg

I would say the show had the typical elements one sees in a Hindi movie. This is what people came to see. Females came to see the dance, males to see both dance and flesh on display.

I personally find it distasteful. However, this is now the popular culture, and its in the living-room of every house in BD via TV.

What the fck?????
I think TV camera probably missed them... I did not see those before. LOL

By the way , I have better items than them in my disposal and are free... :-)

Shahrukh is never known for his dancing skills ... actors like Hrithik , or our Sallu Mian would be a better hit dancing performance wise . Never quite understood what makes Shahrukh Click . :undecided:

Shahrukh is never known for his dancing skills ... actors like Hrithik , or our Sallu Mian would be a better hit dancing performance wise . Never quite understood what makes Shahrukh Click . :undecided:

Hrithik is a gay.. Sharuk is a man.. :)

You all should die and rot in hell. C'mon discussing that
lame SRK and tick tick? Get a life dudes.

Mr. MBI should think twice before posting this
lame topics which get the Indians on high octane.:tdown:

Everyone should understand though bollywood movies are
run in Pakistan, it's banned in Bangladesh and thats not
because of religion. It has something to do with
unnecessary shaking of booty which is not
accepted as decent in our culture.
Thats why Hollywood films are released without
any hassle over here.

Back
Top Bottom