What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

There are disputes where people even use guns, it does not proves anything.

Kunming has taken place in a Chinese majority area, in a crowded place where they attacked security guards and police as well, one can easily see the difference, all I'm saying there is no clear indication that this was an intentional terrorist action, it can be a manipulation as well.

Kunming's wiki page mentions police suppressing demonstrations againts closure of a mosque and arresting of an Imam where they killed 15 people, if thats true I don't see how they're in better situation then rest of minorities, if government killed 15 people in demonstrations people would go bersek here.

Guns are restricted in China, Uighur's are allowed to carry knives due to cultural reasons since Kunming it's been cut back. Many Uighur terrorist resort to knives or axe attacks, lone terrorist have done this in the past on civilian area's The point is we aren't going to change each other views, you don't agree this is a terror attack it's fine we do.
Thankfully no one civilian died in this attack and the attackers were killed good riddance.

Actually you got from Radio Free Asia on Kunming which is notorious for being an apologist to terrorism that event happen last July not during Kunming, it was when security forces where hunting Uighur Gangs which failed a previous attack.

Similar event happened when they killed a Vietnamese Border Guard.
7 killed in shooting on China-Vietnam border

Sorry but thats sounds like bullsh.t to me, its looks like Chinese media tries to serve every violence involves Uyghurs as an act of terrorism to further alienate Chinese people againts them.

Anyways, they have been eliminated and now enjoying 70 virgins free of charge. Fopr eternity. We did your kind a favor.

as Targon said, media could be using such material to manipulate and give their own flavor to it. What can you gonna say and do against ruthless CCP? you guys take your own media, which serves the authoritarian CCP, way too serious, i see too little open-minded Chinese here.

We find CCP very silk-gloved. Hope it will get a bit more ruthless. I guess, if disruption to peace continues, that will happen and more of your kind will be given free pass to eternal blessing. By the way, enjoy the time with your new ISIS brothers. Now you are neighbors and they have their own emirate.

On top of that, Uyghurs attacking most probably Uyghurs. If i was a desperate Uyghur i would attack Han, not my fellow people. This means that this case leans more towards personal problems, but govt catches every chance to paint Uyghurs black, probably in the hope to alienate the weak-minded Uyghurs from their own people and religion. smart policy, if this is true.

They are terrorists, that's it. It is not the first time that same group kill each other for a greater cause. In Syria Arabs are killing Arabs. In Egypt, Iraq etc. Because of sectarianism. There are certain things that create stronger affinities than simple blood-kinship.

Last edited:
They die? Or we die? I believe Chinese citizens gave a satisfying answer, next time more ppl will choose to fight with terrorist not run away like last KunMing train station attack.

There'r only few terrorists on the street, but Chinese men & women r many times more than them.

Soon there will be virgin deficit in Heaven. Prices will increase.

Good Chinese Armed Forces gave them their due. Kudos to the responsible citizens, as well.

Nice state-society cooperation.
LOL.... that was funny.

beating someone is a crime not a terrorist action
Either you're quite stupid or very stupid. You choose.

i only care about Uyghurs, whatever CCP does to non-Uyghurs, i dont care.

I like your honesty.

Unlike you, I care about innocent people dying, regardless of whether they are Han or Uyghur.

Whereas you "only care" about the Uyghur, and your fellow Turkish members here like atawolf openly support their extremists committing terrorist attacks against innocent people.

Maybe you guys should stick to supporting terrorists in Syria and Iraq instead.

I'm ignoring rest of retarded comments here and answering you, I'm solely commenting on this incident, I understand the behaviour of some Chinese as we had the same process with Kurds.

-Location ? Khotan, which according to wiki is a Uyghur majority city.
-Place ? a game place, has absolutely nothing with government.
-Attackers ? 3 guys with cutting weapons.

Now is there any evidence this was a terror attack ? if not what makes this a terror attack ? why Chinese media serves this as Uyghur Terrorism ? if there issn't any evidence this from the outlook definetly looks like an ordinary street dispute.

I also understand why Media would do this as our Media was same about Kurds.

It's simple, they had themselves branded as TERRORIST courtesy to the bombings and driving into crowded places and not forgetting the chopping of people with their well defined machete. Even if you support them more than once too often, you, yourself, will be branded as a terrorist supporter.
Get the drift? It's just human nature. You do things more than once, you are most likely to get the award. :cheers:

i bet those terrorists were trained in turkey as usual.
every time, there happens a terror attack in xinjiang, turks can report so-called suppressing more quick than people on site,
which gives no explanations but
1, terrorists trained in turkey, and
2, terror attacking is remote controlled by turks in all ways.

china should put turkey into the list of states who actively support terrorists.
Sorry but thats sounds like bullsh.t to me, its looks like Chinese media tries to serve every violence involves Uyghurs as an act of terrorism to further alienate Chinese people againts them.

From every perspective thats looks like an ordinary personal dispute that ends up violently.

Last edited:
The CCP is damn good at launching vigorous mass movements。

No hidings for the terrorists。

Way to go。

I like your honesty.

Unlike you, I care about innocent people dying, regardless of whether they are Han or Uyghur.

Whereas you "only care" about the Uyghur, and your fellow Turkish members here like atawolf openly support their extremists committing terrorist attacks against innocent people.

Maybe you guys should stick to supporting terrorists in Syria and Iraq instead.
Sure i care if Uyghurs kill innocent Han people or any innocent Chinese citizen dies, but i dont care what policies CCP does to non-Uyghurs, simply because most/all Chinese seem to blindly defend every policy of CCP, seem to be happy with them and i bet Chinese dont mind them as long as they give wealth to the state while they suppress any anti-ccp voice (lets be honest there). I can clearly feel that most Chinese dont (dare to) question CCP's policies at all. that's my gripe with many of the Chinese here, hence i dont care anymore what CCP does to non-Uyghurs.
Perhaps China also should stick to supporting rebels in neighbouring countries like Burma and India, who knows where else.

i bet those terrorists were trained in turkey as usual.
every time, there happens a terror attack in xinjiang, turks can report so-called suppressing more quick than people on site,
which gives no explanations but
1, terrorists trained in turkey, and
2, terror attacking is remote controlled by turks in all ways.

china should put turkey into the list of states who actively support terrorists.
Oh yes, those guys with the axe or blades were trained on how to handle such melee weapons specially in Turkey. You went full retard there, seriously, yet am not so surprised.

Sure i care if Uyghurs kill innocent Han people or any innocent Chinese citizen dies, but i dont care what policies CCP does to non-Uyghurs, simply because most/all Chinese seem to blindly defend every policy of CCP, seem to be happy with them and i bet Chinese dont mind them as long as they give wealth to the state while they suppress any anti-ccp voice (lets be honest there). I can clearly feel that most Chinese dont (dare to) question CCP's policies at all. that's my gripe with many of the Chinese here, hence i dont care anymore what CCP does to non-Uyghurs.
Perhaps China also should stick to supporting rebels in neighbouring countries like Burma and India, who knows where else.

Oh yes, those guys with the axe or blades were trained on how to handle such melee weapons specially in Turkey. You went full retard there, seriously, yet am not so surprised.

Are you kidding? The CCP is bashed more here than anything else. Several Chinese members here do nothing else but that.

And one of the reasons, is because they think the CCP is too soft against these terrorists!

Personally, I believe government policy has failed in Xinjiang. Any terrorists and terrorist sympathizers deserve zero mercy.

Are you kidding? The CCP is bashed more here than anything else. Several Chinese members here do nothing else but that.

And one of the reasons, is because they think the CCP is too soft against these terrorists!

Personally, I believe government policy has failed in Xinjiang. Any terrorists and terrorist sympathizers deserve zero mercy.
Oh cmon, criticizing because ccp is 'too soft'. Who are you kidding? This is not criticizing the govt at all, it's actually in favor for the govt to do so. I really shouldnt be explaining this, but a regime like CCP gives you the twist it wants through media and state control policies, sure this happens in other countries too, but can you in China criticize or question CCP's policies? Can you make anti-CCP noise without any consequences? Can you openly question its Uyghur or another minority policies and say they are wrong? Many Chinese like to bring up another country's internal matters and mock about it, but i bet they most probably wouldn't dare to criticize or question their own govt's actions, on the contrary they seem to swallow it all nicely (just because it serves their view) and mock foreigners who question it.
As for this case, if the details Targon gave in one of his msg are true, then it seems mostly a personal issue to me. If they attacked Han people like at Kunming, i would believe it was terroristic, but this case just seems fishy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom