What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Oh cmon, criticizing because ccp is 'too soft'. Who are you kidding? This is not criticizing the govt at all, it's actually in favor for the govt to do so. I really shouldnt be explaining this, but a regime like CCP gives you the twist it wants through media and state control policies, sure this happens in other countries too, but can you in China criticize or question CCP's policies? Can you make anti-CCP noise without any consequences? Can you openly question its Uyghur or another minority policies and say they are wrong? Many Chinese like to bring up another country's internal matters and mock about it, but i bet they most probably wouldn't dare to criticize or question their own govt's actions, on the contrary they seem to swallow it all nicely (just because it serves their view) and mock foreigners who question it.

I just said that government policy in Xinjiang has utterly failed, did I not?

You have no idea how many Chinese people are opposed to ethnic minorities like Uyghurs being given more rights by the CCP than the majority Han.

In fact this is one of the biggest grievances.

And you know what, I think those people attacking the CCP for being too soft will get their way. The CCP is going to give in to the pressure.

Last edited:
I just said that government policy in Xinjiang has utterly failed, did I not?

You have no idea how many Chinese people are opposed to ethnic minorities like Uyghurs being given more rights by the CCP than the majority Han.

In fact this is one of the biggest grievances.

And you know what, I think those people attacking the CCP for being too soft will get their way. The CCP is going to give in to the pressure.
Good luck

Do you think most Chinese are not smarter than you so that they are blind in defensing the policies of China gov. ?
maybe you overrated yourself.
Most Chinese dislike Turks as the latter always are full of themselves and take it grant that Uyghur is their business.
Sure i care if Uyghurs kill innocent Han people or any innocent Chinese citizen dies, but i dont care what policies CCP does to non-Uyghurs, simply because most/all Chinese seem to blindly defend every policy of CCP, seem to be happy with them and i bet Chinese dont mind them as long as they give wealth to the state while they suppress any anti-ccp voice (lets be honest there). I can clearly feel that most Chinese dont (dare to) question CCP's policies at all. that's my gripe with many of the Chinese here, hence i dont care anymore what CCP does to non-Uyghurs.
Perhaps China also should stick to supporting rebels in neighbouring countries like Burma and India, who knows where else.

Oh yes, those guys with the axe or blades were trained on how to handle such melee weapons specially in Turkey. You went full retard there, seriously, yet am not so surprised.

Do you think most Chinese are not smarter than you so that they are blind in defensing the policies of China gov. ?
maybe you overrated yourself.
Most Chinese dislike Turks as the latter always are full of themselves and take it grant that Uyghur is their business.
Turks are not the ones boosting about IQ on this forum. Even if Chinese members are smarter, i wish they were more open-minded and friendlier to discuss these things instead of arrogantly mocking another man's country without any informative reply. I see this often happening to Vietnamese, Indians and Filipino users too, so it can't be us who is wrong on this one. Chinese section defintely needs more grown up serious people. Indeed Uyghurs are our business too, just as Foreign nationals of Chinese background living abroad is your business.

Who are about some turk. Seriously. LOL

Turks are not the ones boosting about IQ on this forum. Even if Chinese members are smarter, i wish they were more open-minded and friendlier to discuss these things instead of arrogantly mocking another man's country without any informative reply. I see this often happening to Vietnamese, Indians and Filipino users too, so it can't be us who is wrong on this one. Chinese section defintely needs more grown up serious people. Indeed Uyghurs are our business too, just as Foreign nationals of Chinese background living abroad is your business.
Why don't you have an open policy for Uighur to migrate to Turkey? Make it simple.

Indeed Uyghurs are our business too, just as Foreign nationals of Chinese background living abroad is your business.

Ethnic Chinese of a foreign nationality are none of my business.

My interest is in my fellow Chinese citizens, who come in a variety of ethnic groups, including Han and Uyghur.

Gary Locke, the American diplomat, is ethnic Han Chinese, but he is still an American. Not a Chinese.

Lee Kuan-Yew, the founder of Singapore is ethnic Han Chinese. But he is a Singaporean, not a Chinese citizen.

You see, it is not all about "race".

Oh cmon, criticizing because ccp is 'too soft'. Who are you kidding? This is not criticizing the govt at all, it's actually in favor for the govt to do so. I really shouldnt be explaining this, but a regime like CCP gives you the twist it wants through media and state control policies, sure this happens in other countries too, but can you in China criticize or question CCP's policies? Can you make anti-CCP noise without any consequences? Can you openly question its Uyghur or another minority policies and say they are wrong? Many Chinese like to bring up another country's internal matters and mock about it, but i bet they most probably wouldn't dare to criticize or question their own govt's actions, on the contrary they seem to swallow it all nicely (just because it serves their view) and mock foreigners who question it.
As for this case, if the details Targon gave in one of his msg are true, then it seems mostly a personal issue to me. If they attacked Han people like at Kunming, i would believe it was terroristic, but this case just seems fishy

If you truely want to know Xinjiang honestly, then I would welcome you or any other Turks to visit, & get a clear understanding for yourself, instead of relying on just media report.

My turk friend, your hand and eye sights are too long.
Uyghur is one of Chinese minorities, brothers of other Chinese, occationally adopted turkic language later, they have no blood connection with you. It was the ally of Uyghur and han-Chinese drove you turk to that penisular in the history.
Care about your own problems more, then there will be a chance for our friendship.
Pan-turkism is not suitable for a country like turkey.

Ethnic Chinese of a foreign nationality are none of my business.

My interest is in my fellow Chinese citizens, who come in a variety of ethnic groups, including Han and Uyghur.

Gary Locke, the American diplomat, is ethnic Han Chinese, but he is still an American. Not a Chinese.

Lee Kuan-Yew, the founder of Singapore is ethnic Han Chinese. But he is a Singaporean, not a Chinese citizen.

You see, it is not all about "race".
But many Chinese expressed support for Russia to protect 'its' Russian subjects in Ukraine. what about that?
I understand what you mean, but still if a foreign govt was hostile to its own people of Chinese background, China surely would react somehwo, right? I dont get why Chinese are so hostile towards Turkey. Its normal for us to express our worries about Uyghurs. These people are just as important for us as they are for you as fellow Chinese citizens. And no, we dont want them to commit terrorist deeds for an independent state which will ultimately fall in Russia's influence, but neither want we to see Uyghurs getting harm done through Han people badmouthing them here or the Chinese govt using suspicious media tricks to blame every incident as a terrorist deed for its own purposes. This Uyghur chapter aside, we're cool, i guess.

Uyghur is our Chinese brother, not your Turkic's according to blood connection.
We have solid proof to show that Turkey gov., army and various persons like you, involved the sponsorship of terrorist organizations in the name of East-Turkey. In addition, Turks get used to giving bias comments over anything happened in Xinjiang. That's why Turkey and Turks are not welcome in China.
But many Chinese expressed support for Russia to protect 'its' Russian subjects in Ukraine. what about that?
I understand what you mean, but still if a foreign govt was hostile to its own people of Chinese background, China surely would react somehwo, right? I dont get why Chinese are so hostile towards Turkey. Its normal for us to express our worries about Uyghurs. These people are just as important for us as they are for you as fellow Chinese citizens. And no, we dont want them to commit terrorist deeds for an independent state which will ultimately fall in Russia's influence, but neither want we to see Uyghurs getting harm done through Han people badmouthing them here or the Chinese govt using suspicious media tricks to blame every incident as a terrorist deed for its own purposes. This Uyghur chapter aside, we're cool, i guess.

Uyghur is our Chinese brother, not your Turkic's according to blood connection.
We have solid proof to show that Turkey gov., army and various persons like you, involved the sponsorship of terrorist organizations in the name of East-Turkey. In addition, Turks get used to giving bias comments over anything happened in Xinjiang. That's why Turkey and Turks are not welcome in China.
show that proof.
Sure Turks are kinda biased, but many of us also stated that terrorist acts are not tolerated, anywhere. Aren't you biased either? believing everything the one state party forces down your throat with their media?
Turkey and Turks should be welcome to China just like the other way around. you're not the one who decides that anyway.

Uyghurs look more Han than Turks. As someone mentioned, there aren't any strong blood ties between Uyghurs and turks. And you guys don't really have any historical links with them. That is why most Chinese don't like it when Turkey came out of nowhere and start making noise and "standing up for the poor Uyghurs brother". Your country is just using this opportunity to try to be a big political player and play some kind of regional power, when you guys are not lol.

Other than that, China don't have any issue with Turks. The people China have issue with are the Arabs who are funding and supporting the Uyghurs extremist (e. g. the wahabi and Saudi arab).

If Americans want to thrash their fellow American citizens of Chinese descent like Gary Locke, I won't complain one bit. If they want to thrash their own citizens that is their own business.

I care about my fellow Chinese citizens, not just Han but also Zhuang, Hui and Uyghur.

The terrorists in Xinjiang attack all of these groups, especially Uyghurs, Han and Hui.

The Chinese government has failed to protect my fellow citizens in Xinjiang, it is a disgrace that they have to fight back with their own hands.

The policy must harden, there must be zero tolerance for terrorists and terrorist sympathizers, and they must be actively hunted down on an immediate basis. Not just the terrorists themselves, but anyone who knowingly aids them and shelters them.

Chinese local government has awarded the brave folks that stopped the terrorist attackers with awesome 300000 yuan. In another case 6 Chinese Uighur citizens were awarded with 200000yuan.for stopping 3 Turkic Uighur terrorists carrying explosives last month.

Back
Top Bottom