What's new

WTF ? RazPaK left? why?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sad day in the history of PDF. Our very own Zaid Hamid style member has departed. He will surely be well rewarded in heaven for breathing the fires of hell on PDF Hindu and Indian members whilst he was here , inshallah , Ameen

Idk he just said he was under appreciated lol and then he was gone. :unsure:

Hey.

I didn't know my browser on my phone was still logged onto PDF.

Bro, I am out of here. And the funny thing is people think it's because of Indians. lol

No.. the reason I decided to leave was @Alpha1 . He swore at my mother and the mods on this forum ended up giving me an infraction.

I have always been the most pro Pakistani person here, but I never realized that Pakistanis in general are snakes. You whack *** niggas can keep alpha as your mascot, but I'm outta here. I joined this site when nationalism meant something. You can go on wasting your time and arguing with these hindus, but after several years I learned that all they want to do is troll. So I trolled them back.

There are a lot of people here that I am going to miss. Even some of the mods like antibody aka manticore who has stolen chogy;'s avatar.lol.

People never appreciated my efforts to curb the hundutva forces on this forum. So now you guys deal with it. I have been here long enough, where I realized that kids are getting more respect than me. I have only ever responded to Indians out of retaliation. Anyway, an era ends and new one comes to fruit.

I am honestly done. The mods on this forum are in their own world, and everyone else is in their comfort zone.

I'm really not coming back.

Chaudhry kadi tuk nu ney chat de.

Meaning a chaudhry never licks what he spat out.

The only thing I regret is informing all the members here that I know that were my friends. There are too many, and I cannot cover them all. It sucks.

Anyways, yeah this is my last post. You guys have fun with your bacha party bs.

@Zarvan I am leaving, but never let these hindus forget that we are Muslims, and we do not accept insults.

My retirement thread got hijacked by the mods.

Listen to this song while you wish me goodbye.

When you guys go to my other thread and read this one, listen to this song. Understand how much I love Pakistan.

Pakistan zindabad.

Khuda hafez mamba, aur khuda hafez meray doston.

Islam zindabad. Pakistan zindabad.

Khuda hafez.

Hey.

I didn't know my browser on my phone was still logged onto PDF.

Bro, I am out of here. And the funny thing is people think it's because of Indians. lol

No.. the reason I decided to leave was @Alpha1 . He swore at my mother and the mods on this forum ended up giving me an infraction.

I have always been the most pro Pakistani person here, but I never realized that Pakistanis in general are snakes. You whack *** niggas can keep alpha as your mascot, but I'm outta here. I joined this site when nationalism meant something. You can go on wasting your time and arguing with these hindus, but after several years I learned that all they want to do is troll. So I trolled them back.

There are a lot of people here that I am going to miss. Even some of the mods like antibody aka manticore who has stolen chogy;'s avatar.lol.

People never appreciated my efforts to curb the hundutva forces on this forum. So now you guys deal with it. I have been here long enough, where I realized that kids are getting more respect than me. I have only ever responded to Indians out of retaliation. Anyway, an era ends and new one comes to fruit.

I am honestly done. The mods on this forum are in their own world, and everyone else is in their comfort zone.

I'm really not coming back.

Chaudhry kadi tuk nu ney chat de.

Meaning a chaudhry never licks what he spat out.

The only thing I regret is informing all the members here that I know that were my friends. There are too many, and I cannot cover them all. It sucks.

Anyways, yeah this is my last post. You guys have fun with your bacha party bs.

@Zarvan I am leaving, but never let these hindus forget that we are Muslims, and we do not accept insults.

My retirement thread got hijacked by the mods.

Listen to this song while you wish me goodbye.

When you guys go to my other thread and read this one, listen to this song. Understand how much I love Pakistan.

Pakistan zindabad.

Khuda hafez mama, aur khuda hafez meray doston.

Islam zindabad. Pakistan zindabad.

Khuda hafez.

@Alpha1 also left

You guys are making this hard by quoting me relentlessly, but good bye.

I have always been banned. I never once said I will stop posting here, until now.

I thought he was locked in Guantanamo.
But then I saw this -
h0y3l6G.jpg

...and moved on. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom