What's new

Would India allow US to use military bases?

Well there is a reason why we are in Chinas camp. They are our biggest ally and the trust between two nations is thousand times more strong as compared to america. So its not fair to compare china with usa. They were our ally they are our ally and they will always be. But the same thing cant be said for USA, as they now thinks that they cant gain more from Pakistan so thats the sole reason why they have picked up india inspite of fact that they were more inclined towards russia.

Gwadar is crucial for both countries. Honestly speaking we gained more from Gwadar than chinese. If we havent given our port to them, it wouldnt have been completed by now or not even in the next three or four decades. And more importantly we gave them for our own security and for keeping check on indias growing influence over the indian ocean. And they are also gaining from it as they have now got an easy access to arabian and african countries via our port.
This all comes in the definition of the mutual corporation.

And sir you are just analysing things from one side of the coin, you need to realize that it was also usa policy which made us far apart from them. Anyway good luck with your relations with india. I hope american relation with them prosper and flourish with time.

We are not upset sir! we are actually happy. You have to accept the reality that Pakistan is no more american ally and now the new ally which came into USA hand is india. In world politics the focus never remains or revolves around in the single point only. Countries cruise along with the interest. And interest shifts!
USA is trying to win over India. We are smarter than that. We will take the goodies but won't promise anything. Like we always have. And yes, we will remain pro Russian.

Otoh, Pakistan will go for deeper ties with China, not because they are very very good friends. But because pakistan has no other choice, no other counterweight that would be able to keep India in 'check'.

Now you have shed your fakery and are talking 100% like JayAtl. :P

Using the exact same insults as you were using before, down to the letter. Including the 18 generations of ancestors insults, as well as locusts and green hats.

That's pretty funny. :partay:

If it was so funny why you dishing out negative ratings to me? ;)

Me telling another guy, not you- about making a statement about how averse I'm about generational stupidity handed down from ancestors , generally speaking- is offensive to you when I never addressed it to you? Do you see yourself in that or some jayatl guy?

lol 187 votes hurts , Isn't so? :D

LOL why exactly?

You've been crying to be a part of the P5 for over a decade now, and it's being "artificially delayed" until the end of time.

Even you were talking about 2010 (when it's now 2015) and nothing has changed at all. :lol:

Face it, if all the P5 really wanted another 4 vetoes/headaches you would already be in a decade ago.

I recommend you invite the Mods, check your IP and the rest and get yourself banned. :) CD can help.

IF you are Jayatl.

He definitely Jayatl, he used the same insulted Chinese message parlor to insult the Chinese in this forum.

IP seriously? :lol:

You know just as well as anyone else that proxies are a dime a dozen these days.

Otherwise wouldn't mujaihind and others be banned already? :P

Plus, I never wanted JayAtl banned, in fact I lobbied against it. Since he is worsening the image of Indians here, why would I be opposed to that?
Yeah. that is true. But there are other ways to check. Plus you and Horus have had serious discussions with him. Pretty sure the Mods have got enough exposure to his 'fake-ness'. Wonder why he is not getting banned.

Mujhaidind is Indian. And he is a 'true Muslim'(sic). Why would he be banned?

You are greatly improving the image of China on the other hand. I have many of your posts archived. I have showed them to friends from time to time - they get a lot of motivation. :)

lol at this thread, during 2010 election for non-permanent seat of UNSC, India got 187 votes out of 192. poor china can use their veto power, it doesn't matter, we have the support already :wave:

Just ignore green hat wearing ancestral turtles here :D

Sooner or later you will get the seat, along with a couple others, or the U.N body will have a meltdown.

Last edited:
Yeah. that is true. But there are other ways to check. Plus you and Horus have had serious discussions with him. Pretty sure the Mods have got enough exposure to his 'fake-ness'. Wonder why he is not getting banned.

Mujhaidind is Indian. And he is a 'true Muslim'(sic). Why would he be banned?

You are greatly improving the image of China on the other hand. I have many of your posts archived. I have showed them to friends from time to time - they get a lot of motivation. :)

Yeah I advocated the "webcam" method with Horus (like I originally suggested) since everyone carries some kind of ID documents in their wallets. And the forum administrators will be neutral.

Of course he rejected it outright, since it would be obvious after about 5 seconds that he is an Indian. :P

We all thought JayAtl left permamently after crying about his dozens of negative ratings for substandard posts. Now it seems he's returned with a new identity. And once again, it seems he's racking up negative ratings due to substandard post quality, often violating forum rules.

JayAtl, learn from your past misconduct. Don't stink up this forum with a stench like the cow dung burned to power your rickshaw.

LOL why exactly?

You've been crying to be a part of the P5 for over a decade now, and it's being "artificially delayed" until the end of time.

Even you were talking about 2010 (when it's now 2015) and nothing has changed at all. :lol:

Face it, if all the P5 really wanted another 4 vetoes/headaches you would already be in a decade ago.
We have the support already, If UNSC ignores us than it will loose it's liability, It's already loosing it. sooner or later it is bound to be extended.

Just ignore green hat wearing ancestral turtles here :D

Sooner or later you will get it along with a couple others, or the U.N body will have a meltdown.

Lol UN dissolved because of China or Russia not accommodating India, stop thinking mighty India with the power to dissolve the UN.

Of course he rejected it outright, since it would be obvious after about 5 seconds that he is an Indian. :P
Two issues -
i. Any person will be averse to sharing the personal info - especially to this management.
ii. There are more than 180 other nations as well. Not USA is not equal to India.

@Chinese-Dragon, I was given a warning by @Chak Bamu that I should not question the flags of members as it the moderator prerogative to decide whether he belongs to that flags or not. Let us see whether it is applicable to all or only to Indians

Quite right. I have clarified a number of times about flags of the concerned member. I have also outed false-flaggers a number of times.

I recommend you invite the Mods, check your IP and the rest and get yourself banned. :) CD can help.

IF you are Jayatl.

He has already checked it, trust me. He has been on my case every since I showed him up here. That fella has even tried to get me to join him on a one on one webcam session. Creeped me out! Must be a thing in his neck of the woods

Last edited:
He has already checked it, trust me. His been on my case every since I showed him up here. That fella has even tried to get me to join him on a one on one webcam session. Creeped me out! Must be a g thing in his neck of the woods

Jaysatl is that you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom