What's new

Would India allow US to use military bases?

it did not....

looks like you didn't read this line.....
India is to throw open its military,air and naval bases to the US. In return India can use the US military facilities including communication setup.
US had given draft of the agreements that offer sharing of communication, logistical support and cooperation of basic information.

we're providing logistic support,its similar to burthing rights for Naval Ships.its not Basing Hardware and personnel for
long time to conduct operation(Leasing),what Pakistan did with say,Shamsi AF Base.
Once they come, they don't leave untill they destroy you my friend.

India and US alliance not present any more threat to China national security which China already under threat. India not willingly but reluctantly follow US lead to counter China threat. India give up it independent policy to join US camp.

Don't matter with the military alliance China still a nuclear arm nation with a credible nuclear war with US.
LOL CHECK THIS : LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATE

Breaking News Update : AMERICA BACKS OF . AGREED NOT TO TRACK NUCLEAR FUEL SUPPLIED TO INDIA .

Wooow that's huge diplomatic winmy PM Modi Jiii

Not. .. India don't have any need to bring US into the Indian ocean or inside indian Army bases . If China maintained the same mutual respect. But Chinese went ahead with encircling India from all sides. Even in Azad Kashmir . It's not gonna be one sided game anymore . We know Russia do nothing when it comes to Chinese aggression . Pakistan was so happy that they had US support . But think about now . If pak warns of nuclear attack during war with India . Am sure us will steps in with retaliation . Hope Chinese will advise Pakistan to pipe down the n word. As it will be loss for all . Great move by MODI
We are actually more than happy to see US setting its alliance with india. This will atleast make things more clear, which wasnt in case when they claimed to be our allies. Back then they actually never wanted to be our ally instead they just had to form good relations with us because of the war on terror, but now their policy has also shifted with the end of the war, which was expected and predicted by our policy makers. We knew this day would come when US will show its back on us. We are not pretty surprised with it instead its actually good for all countries in this region.

If we look closely US is actually wants to increase its influence in world and wants to make china to play in back foot, which they will for some extend after getting alliance with India, and what india needed is a strong ally which came to them in shape of usa.

On other hand this move will be equally be proved good for China and Russia as well, since this move will bring them close to each other.

And as far as Pakistan is concerned as i said earlier we have actually gained more than anyone from this development. We both had lots of confusions regarding each other. Public from both sides were divided, some people from our side deemed them as our enemy hidden under the mask but some considered them as ally and same goes for them as well. The word "confusion" actually was the thing which never brought our relationship into the next level. So this development is actually more beneficial for us in case that we have now clear our all misconception and will know what is black and whats white.

And some people are saying that Pakistan has lost its ally and now its alone and thing like that, but always remember when there is a vacuum then obviously others will come in to fill it.

And most important thing which we didnt put it into the light is actually the dynamics of the Afghanistan. When Americans were there, india was given a sort of protocol. They were allowed to deepen their roots over there. But now things will going to change dramatically after the withdrawal of americans. And things will become more intense if NATO also leaves the region. This will make things pretty hard for indians, as they will be left behind. And after the withdrawal there will be a civil war in the Afghanistan and i m sure that taliban will set their government over there as they did decades ago. And thats also one reason why we are actually sending afghanis back to their country. Anyway we will actually witness more attacks on indians in afghanistan in future, or may be all the Afghan taliban and alqaeda will look towards india as their enemy. Who knows!
Things are indeed getting pretty nasty!. If india wants to stabilize the region then they should and must forms a good relation with Pakistan and China as well

Last edited:
I don't think China ask for international support for China action in the dispute territory with India or intercept US surveillance flight near China water.

Stop bullshit, your opinion as good as mine in PDF. Next time don't claim something you have no idea of.

Your special posts and abilities should be shared by another fellow special person like @Chinese-Dragon .

@Steakhouse looks like it's other way around ... It's a huge bear hug from America . It's huge man. Many new proposals from US .

Is US want to do what Soviet did to India ? Looks like it is . Many great news awaited as per some journalists ....

Once they come, they don't leave untill they destroy you my friend.

unless you handle them properly.see,USA has bases in multiple country.but nowhere,their relationship has deteriorated upto your level.and we're not providing Bases,so there is no question of staying.also,I don't know whats new.India gave berthing rights to USN vessels and landing permission to USAF aircrafts for logistic purpose for quite some time now..

I dont know if i should post this here.. but its breaking news = India-US nuclear deal sealed: President Obama uses his executive power. US to back off on tracking clause..

We are actually more than happy to see US setting its alliance with india. This will atleast make things more clear, which wasnt in case when they claimed to be our allies. Back then they actually never wanted to be our ally instead they just had to form good relations with us because of the war on terror, but now their policy has also shifted with the end of the war, which was expected and predicted by our policy makers. We knew this day would come when US will show its back on us. We are not pretty surprised with it instead its actually good for all countries in this region.

If we look closely US is actually wants to increase its influence in world and wants to make china to play in back foot, which they will for some extend after getting alliance with India, and what india needed is a strong ally which came to them in shape of usa.

On other hand this move will be equally be proved good for China and Russia as well, since this move will bring them close to each other.

And as far as Pakistan is concerned as i said earlier we have actually gained more than anyone from this development. We both had lots of confusions regarding each other. Public from both sides were divided, some people from our side deemed them as our enemy hidden under the mask but some considered them as ally and same goes for them as well. The word "confusion" actually was the thing which never brought our relationship into the next level. So this development is actually more beneficial for us in case that we have now clear our all misconception and will know what is black and whats white.

And some people are saying that Pakistan has lost its ally and now its alone and thing like that, but always remember when there is a vacuum then obviously others will come in to fill it.

And most important thing which we didnt put it into the light is actually the dynamics of the Afghanistan. When Americans were there, india was given a sort of protocol. They were allowed to deepen their roots over there. But now things will going to change dramatically after the withdrawal of americans. And things will become more intense if NATO also leaves the region. This will make things pretty hard for indians, as they will be left behind. And after the withdrawal there will be a civil war in the Afghanistan and i m sure that taliban will set their government over there as they did decades ago. And thats also one reason why we are actually sending afghanis back to their country. Anyway we will actually witness more attacks on indians in afghanistan, or may be all the Afghan taliban and alqaeda will look towards india for their enemy. Who knows!
Things are indeed getting pretty nasty. If india wants to stabilize the region then they should and must forms a good relation with Pakistan and China.

Short of an official military alliance which you seek, but the Chinese are hesitant to offer, you are clearly in China's camp.

You don't even make bones about it or even pretend otherwise.
Shoot, when our helo went down on the OBL raid, you secretly allowed china access to the secret new technology used in the tail portion of the helo. You have practically begged the chinese to take over Gwadar port and bring their naval assets in there as a permanent base

I'm not sure you have any grounds to be upset at us. We are continuing our Aid, we are continuing our engagement with you and helping you in anti terrorist activities.

Last edited:
@Steakhouse looks like it's other way around ... It's a huge bear hug from America . It's huge man. Many new proposals from US .

Is US want to do what Soviet did to India ? Looks like it is . Many great news awaited as per some journalists ....

India as a nation make the decision to advance India interest, you gain an ally but you also lose another ally on your way, nothing in this world free of charge, US provide India the goodies, US will ask for many in return. Life nothing are free.

Short of an official military alliance which you seek, BUT the Chinese are hesitant to offer, you are clearly in China's camp.

You don't even make bones about it or even pretend otherwise.
Shoot, when our helo went down on the OBL raid, you secretly allowed china access to the secret new technology used in the tail portion of the helo. YOu have practically begged the chinese to take over Gwadar port and bring their naval assets in there as a permanent base

I'm not sure you have any grounds to be upset at us. We are continuing our Aid, we are continuing our engagement with you and helping you in anti terrorist activities.

Everyone used each other in world geopolitic, there will be no permanent ally or enemy, as long the national interest not collide nothing will happen, when national interest cross pass alliance will be broken. Pakistan can't stop US to strategic ally with India or US can force Pakistan not to ally with China.

And most important thing which we didnt put it into the light is actually the dynamics of the Afghanistan. When Americans were there, india was given a sort of protocol. They were allowed to deepen their roots over there. But now things will going to change dramatically after the withdrawal of americans. And things will become more intense if NATO also leaves the region. This will make things pretty hard for indians, as they will be left behind. And after the withdrawal there will be a civil war in the Afghanistan and i m sure that taliban will set their government over there as they did decades ago. And thats also one reason why we are actually sending afghanis back to their country. Anyway we will actually witness more attacks on indians in afghanistan in future, or may be all the Afghan taliban and alqaeda will look towards india as their enemy. Who knows!
Things are indeed getting pretty nasty!. If india wants to stabilize the region then they should and must forms a good relation with Pakistan and China as well
Bro it's Pakistan who needed Americans than they needed you. Now don't twist the history . What is happening Is mutual partnership between India and USA . Some one said on TV today . That America has to be in touch with Pakistan but They want to be in a relationship with India ... It sums it all. India Pakistan will not be friends in the next 30 years . Whole generation being fed with anti India sentiment . Terror and talks won't be acceptable by BJP . I really wonder why Pakistan Very adamant on using proxies against India. U did it for us in Soviet era and now for China. I really belive indo pak can be the best partners if we can do business peacefully. It's India's time to grow like China did in past decades ... Pakistan can use it to improve our trades and civil technology . But will Pakistan hard liners accept to it ? You know the answer I guess

You must think . Is kashmir is the moot point separating us ? Noooo it's the mindset . We need open discussion to talk lots of things very deeply and accepting each other mistakes . Unless this happens nothing will change .

My simple question why Pakistan looks at India as it's enemy ? We never wanted to unite our lost land . It's gone and we moved on . Even today we like maintain the status quo Azad Kashmir and j&k . I don't have any clue why Pakistan need to take this stand to do very thing to derail indian growth. It's always been counter productive . People need to put pressure on Govt . Chinese won't survive with their aggressive stand towards all the nation's . They will have lot of new powers in scs with good GDP and massive build up

10 pages of this discussion and the only stressed out posters are from china and pakistan..do they think we care what their opinion is on this matter?.

I have a rule, never be upset with those who show that their stupidity is inherited from their forefathers. especially when it is 18 generations deep.

@Chinese-Dragon ;)

LOL now I really know you are JayAtl, we had this conversation before, even including the 18 generations insult regarding ancestors. :lol:

Btw make sure you compliment @Chinese-Dragon on his green hat when he speaks with you on webchat. It's important for him and symbolic :D

Green hat? LOL again, it's like you want me to know that you are JayAtl and that we've had this same conversation before. :P

(To anyone who is confused, he is referring to Chinese profanity).

Back
Top Bottom