What's new

Worrying aspects about Imran Khan's campaign

I didn't understand this, sorry. Is it something I said earlier? Or are you referring to the city of Wana?

Anyways, I agree with you that the Army should target the mentally corrupt Mullahs, & they are doing so. But we cannot accept a situation like the 2009 Swat 'peace treaty' either, the terrorists just use this time to regroup & reorganize themselves. The TTP is fractured & divided right now, & the Army must do everything they can to weaken them even further.
Sir according to General Orakzai all three treaties were broken by Army and Government not Militants

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Brother we are not saying all mullahz we are taking about retarded zombie mullahaz who do 72 hoor scam to innocent ppl and make them suicide bombers.
I am talking about the those Mullahs you kill one 1000 are there to replace them so don't worry if this war could have ended through missiles Army would have achieved the target long time ago

I am talking about the those Mullahs you kill one 1000 are there to replace them so don't worry if this war could have ended through missiles Army would have achieved the target long time ago

This is your delusion that 1000 will replace them , purpose of army is not to kill terrorists, they want to maintain law and order and justice , and even if 1000 more terrorist come they must be accountable to justice. ;)

This is your delusion that 1000 will replace them , purpose of army is not to kill terrorists, they want to maintain law and order and justice , and even if 1000 more terrorist come they must be accountable to justice. ;)
and their will be 100000 more what will you do than ? okay hang them more than there will 1000000000000000000000000000 more

and their will be 100000 more what will you do than ? okay hang them more than there will 1000000000000000000000000000 more

how old are you ?

The basic purpose is to serve justice to every one equally , everyone is accountable to law and justice including terrorist mullahz.

how old are you ?

The basic purpose is to serve justice to every one equally , everyone is accountable to law and justice including terrorist mullahz.
Sir I am saying okay hang everyone of them I told you if not very next day in some days they will be back with more power Sir don't talk about my age under stand this phenomena

Sir I am saying okay hang everyone of them I told you if not very next day in some days they will be back with more power Sir don't talk about my age under stand this phenomena

Brother believe you in justice ?
Why shouldn't army take action against the people who murder innocent people of my country ?

Brother believe you in justice ?
Why shouldn't army take action against the people who murder innocent people of my country ?
Army is taking action and in 8 years war achieved only 20 & according to them and the militancy increased not decreased if you think they can win like this okay go ahead take 100 years more you will not even win it than and Taliban will be laughing out loud

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Army is taking action and in 8 years war achieved only 20 & according to them and the militancy increased not decreased if you think they can win like this okay go ahead take 100 years more you will not even win it than and Taliban will be laughing out loud
and you want to believe in Justice when our Tribal Areas were attacked on the orders of America WOW a great Joke :hitwall:

We will liberate poor pukhtons from terrorists , we will do it peacefully if possible if we have to do war we will do it.

We will liberate poor pukhtons from terrorists , we will do it peacefully if possible if we have to do war we will do it.
Sir mostly Pakhtoons are now fighting you and you liberate them okay go ahead do it if you can Sir Taliban can't survive in those areas without majority local support because even local is far more equipped than even the Taliban many of them even used old Tank mines as stools

Sir mostly Pakhtoons are now fighting you and you liberate them okay go ahead do it if you can Sir Taliban can't survive in those areas without majority local support because even local is far more equipped than even the Taliban many of them even used old Tank mines as stools

no your wrong again , however what you say about this terrorist activity ? do you condemn it ?
justice should be done or not against terrorist ?

article-1319804-0B952A16000005DC-450_306x423.jpg

no your wrong again , however what you say about this terrorist activity ? do you condemn it ?
justice should be done or not against terrorist ?

article-1319804-0B952A16000005DC-450_306x423.jpg
Sir Taliban Clearly stated that they didn't do it so at least they are not here but yes I condemn Sir I am not wrong your Army is now not fighting Talibans they are fighting different Tribes now like Mehsud and many other Tribes whole tribe have turned against Army

Sir Taliban Clearly stated that they didn't do it so at least they are not here but yes I condemn Sir I am not wrong your Army is now not fighting Talibans they are fighting different Tribes now like Mehsud and many other Tribes whole tribe have turned against Army

well everyone knows what are talibans , and how brutal are they, as i early said problems should be solved peacefully but those who are criminals and murders should be brought to justice no matter how powerful including fanatic mullahz.

well everyone knows what are talibans , and how brutal are they, as i early said problems should be solved peacefully but those who are criminals and murders should be brought to justice no matter how powerful including fanatic mullahz.
Sir when you have civil war to end it you don't judge whose bulled killed who you talk and accept each other demands and in this case mostly army will have to accept demands because now they are getting fed up of this war and they want to end it as soon as possible and they know they can't do it militarily so they want to talk

Sir when you have civil war to end it you don't judge whose bulled killed who you talk and accept each other demands and in this case mostly army will have to accept demands because now they are getting fed up of this war and they want to end it as soon as possible and they know they can't do it militarily so they want to talk

SWAT is cleared we will see other areas also.

SWAT is cleared we will see other areas also.[/QUOTE
HAHAHAHA pull your Army Back you will see How Much it was cleared you Army is still there because they know they moment they will return they will be back this type of clearance has been many times before and failed miserably and this fact is know to your Army and that is why they push for talks because they know they haven't won in Swat just pushed militants back :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom