What's new

World's Tallest Bowler Mohammad Irfan (3 clips included)

I have seen Ishant sharma falling down quiet often after a delivery, does the same happen to him? He is too tall... I mean just look at him, Just like the ones who play basket ball...

Height has got nothing to do with falling whilst bowling. its the stance of bowler and the way he delivers the ball after...

Glenn McGrath (6.5ft), Curtley Ambrose(6.7ft), Will Jefferso (6.10), Joel Garner (6.8) were also tall fast pacers and didn't have any issue with balance.

Height has got nothing to do with falling whilst bowling. its the stance of bowler and the way he delivers the ball after...

Glenn McGrath (6.5ft), Curtley Ambrose(6.7ft), Will Jefferso (6.10), Joel Garner (6.8) were also tall fast pacers and didn't have any issue with balance.

Thanks , I always thought ,as They are too tall, they loose there balance, really delivering a ball is an Art.... Ishant used to fall when he was New to this, I dont see him falling often Nowadays , he dosent play nowadays:lol:

Thanks , I always thought ,as They are too tall, they loose there balance, really delivering a ball is an Art.... Ishant used to fall when he was New to this, I dont see him falling often Nowadays , he dosent play nowadays:lol:

yes it can be a problem but stance and balanced landing after the jump can fix that..

and yes probably Ishant improved after his experience or the coaches did the job.

yes it can be a problem but stance and balanced landing after the jump can fix that..

and yes probably Ishant improved after his experience or the coaches did the job.

I guess so, caches did the job, but he lost his pace .

right from my childhood i used to always envy pakistan for producing such amazing fast bowlers... and tried to put together a team with Indian batsmen and Paksitani bowlers... ofcourse in my dreams..:lol:

right from my childhood i used to always envy pakistan for producing such amazing fast bowlers... and tried to put together a team with Indian batsmen and Paksitani bowlers... ofcourse in my dreams..:lol:

me too :victory:

a combination of Indian batting and Pakistani bowling :smitten:

Best :cool:

well pakistan must take him to england tour where conditions will suit him he will get swing more swing and with his height bounce too he will trouble many batsman in england and it wont be easy for any batsman to sight his hand which no bowler ever have thrown from that sort of height hope to see him there and shine for pakistan

yeah right, mikkix is mistaken...... even a spinner is faster than that. He probably meant 83 miles per hour :lol:

Guys i told you what i have seen in the ground in lahore...
He was an ordinary bowler...
your speed is concerned razzaq bowls at 80 km/hr and asif bowls at same speed and we all know these are fast bowlers...
irfan bowls at mid 80's, line is really weavered, he falls, and he is 26 or 27 years old...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom