What's new

World's richest Muslim to spend US$ 2 billion to open 1,300 across India

azim_premji_big_19.jpg

Back to the topic guys.

LoL Indians just got to have everything even if it is through heir own opinion LMAO.

Alwaleed bin Talal became rich through business not Oil Wealth. He has his own Media Empire from Fox to Rotana to MBC also he owns Saudi Groups which controls some construction and some Communication companies. Yes Kings don't count but Alwaleed did not get his money from there.

I like Al-Waleed for one thing and for one thing only is because he is the biggest women's rights champion in Saudi Arabia.

From where he got his seed money?.......OIL.

Alwaleed bin Talal would never have been so rich if not for the oil wealth of KSA.Period.

So now we are talking ancient?- The whole idea of VCE was to enable the manufactures to meet the demand of current times- keeping in mind the vast resources and opportunities provided by the modern technologies mainly internet- Remember this- Internet is basically a communication medium-and the set of rules which perfectly implies in real world does not change in virtual environment- only things are added later- The core is same- and should be simple- the entities: Consumer- Goods- Market and the Environment (geography) - the world as we see it is benefiting from " i quote you: It is still not as proficient as it sounds to be"-

Ahmnn.... Who denies the virtuality brought into transactions and others communications, I too argue the same. The misconception is mainly about the accessibility. How many networks as these do you think are used for marketing . It is not necessary that such fragile yet functional accessibles are too hard to derive. Let me keep it simple The VCE you are talking about is a tool to have a better Buyer seller interface and enhancing the relationship not necessarily by Selling and Buying.

i am amazed you say this from land of call centers-

There you go Again, Call centers are not only used for marketing. Again wrong.

The shu thingy is not in my domani- unfortunately you'll have to walk alone :lol:-

You will soon find yourself doing both.

Yes- "For Me"- shuu-

Indeed. Now shoooo

Good to see we are moving forward- From Virtual Customers to real ones- From Not so proficient to proficient- from non existence to existence of Virtual environment- i think its time you give me my 5$- j/k

Ahmnn.... Who denies the virtuality brought into transactions and others communications, I too argue the same. The misconception is mainly about the accessibility. How many networks as these do you think are used for marketing . It is not necessary that such fragile yet functional accessibles are too hard to derive. Let me keep it simple The VCE you are talking about is a tool to have a better Buyer seller interface and enhancing the relationship not necessarily by Selling and Buying.

I disagree its not 86 when people were alien to six sigma- The misconceptions are just in your mind- The transition from old business school to new emerging incorporated- integrated market technology has almost completed- Apart from Buyer seller interface or enhancing relationship- The VCE i talked about also provides platform for product development and target market interface- Co-innovation As i said before- The transition was on medium not from basic communication or marketing principle-

There you go Again, Call centers are not only used for marketing. Again wrong.
Its not about just Market- VCE involves Services which includes marketing- and
The marketing does not fail if the virtual world is unaware of
It does fail- in generally bigger terms- not considering local small businesses-

You will soon find yourself doing both.
i like both ways- preferably which makes you-- shuu

Good to see we are moving forward- From Virtual Customers to real ones- From Not so proficient to proficient- from non existence to existence of Virtual environment- i think its time you give me my 5$- j/k
I disagree its not 86 when people were alien to six sigma- The misconceptions are just in your mind- The transition from old business school to new emerging incorporated- integrated market technology has almost completed- Apart from Buyer seller interface or enhancing relationship- The VCE i talked about also provides platform for product development and target market interface- Co-innovation As i said before- The transition was on medium not from basic communication or marketing principle-

Thank you for agreeing with me. Now that I see you do feel the need for acceptance , May I know How The VCE helps in product marketing? I too have said the same It enhance better Buyer seller interface. This just relates to how especially in terms of consumer integrate there resources in engaging experiences or otherwise Value co-creation.

Its not about just Market- VCE involves Services which includes marketing- and

It does fail- in generally bigger terms- not considering local small businesses-

Let me keep it simple for you. VOE is a tool which connects the Producer to the end user. The main aim of it is to eliminate the chances of Marketing. This is a tool which helps the New Product Development team to interact with the customer.

i like both ways- preferably which makes you-- shuu

I dont prefer staying after you have - Shoo"d".

Thank you for agreeing with me. Now that I see you do feel the need for acceptance , May I know How The VCE helps in product marketing? I too have said the same It enhance better Buyer seller interface. This just relates to how especially in terms of consumer integrate there resources in engaging experiences or otherwise Value co-creation.

Nice to see you finally accepting "the obvious"-
Product Marketing?- Seriously you asking me this?-
Beta Testing- does it not come under Co- innovation?- Does it not provides the companies market even before the product is officially launched?- The innovation comes both ways- for customer the glance of new product and their input- while for the companies an early start to their marketing campaign- "customer co-innovation"-
Here read in simpler terms
The benefits of engaging customers in product design and development, product support and other related activities are increasingly visible. By interacting with customers, for example, Nokia Corp. has been able to tap into innovative design concepts. Similarly, AB Volvo has been able to accelerate product development by involving customers in virtual product concept tests. Microsoft Corp., meantime, has realized considerable savings by embracing “expert” customers as partners in providing product support services to other customers.2 Such advantages, combined with the availability of powerful and inexpensive information technologies, help explain the rapid growth of VCE initiatives in both the United States and Europe.

Let me keep it simple for you. VOE is a tool which connects the Producer to the end user. The main aim of it is to eliminate the chances of Marketing. This is a tool which helps the New Product Development team to interact with the customer.

It must be VCE- Dont shift-
Let me break it down to you- It just cannot be a tool- Its a working and established business process-

I dont prefer staying after you have - Shoo"d".
You'll have to wait- a eternity for that- shu or die trying-

well acording to that list from Forbes, another muslim ranked one number above him, Alisher Usmanov (Russian with Uzbek background)

Nice to see you finally accepting "the obvious"-
Product Marketing?- Seriously you asking me this?-
Beta Testing- does it not come under Co- innovation?- Does it not provides the companies market even before the product is officially launched?- The innovation comes both ways- for customer the glance of new product and their input- while for the companies an early start to their marketing campaign- "customer co-innovation"-
Here read in simpler terms

Hahaha, I quite see the changes happening in you have come a long way from marketing to pre product marketing. Nice I like that. The Co-Innovation leaves no chances of Marketing. Would you still need to market a product which was jointly built by producer and customer? Man I cant believe you have actually said this. Beta Testing is nothing but User Trials , its never considered a marketing strategy.

It must be VCE- Dont shift-
Let me break it down to you- It just cannot be a tool- Its a working and established business process-

I am sorry its VCE not VOE, Typo error. But again any thing used as a medium of interaction is nothing but a tool.

You'll have to wait- a eternity for that- shu or die trying-

I dont mind waiting. patience is virtue. A Humble shoo to you

LoL Indians just got to have everything even if it is through heir own opinion LMAO.

Alwaleed bin Talal became rich through business not Oil Wealth. He has his own Media Empire from Fox to Rotana to MBC also he owns Saudi Groups which controls some construction and some Communication companies. Yes Kings don't count but Alwaleed did not get his money from there.

I like Al-Waleed for one thing and for one thing only is because he is the biggest women's rights champion in Saudi Arabia.

Alwaleed got his money from the throne without any doubt. he just bought and sold investments and got rich there. Whichh means to start with he got a huge amount of capital.

The same alwaleed that owns a 85.9-meter yacht, and he has ordered a new yacht currently known as the New Kingdom 5KR which will be about 173 meters whcih costs $500 mio. He owns several aircraft, all converted for private use: a Boeing 747, an Airbus 321 and an Hawker Siddeley 125 and just ordered Airbus A380, the world's largest passenger aircraft (the largest private jet in the world). He owns more than 200 cars, including Rolls Royces, Lamborghinis, Ferraris etc.

You gotta respect this man don't you? Pathetic fool, who spends money for pure pleasure. While his neighbours literally in Saudi Arabia die of hunger.

Hahaha, I quite see the changes happening in you have come a long way from marketing to pre product marketing. Nice I like that. The Co-Innovation leaves no chances of Marketing. Would you still need to market a product which was jointly built by producer and customer? Man I cant believe you have actually said this. Beta Testing is nothing but User Trials , its never considered a marketing strategy.

No point in playing with words- take VCE as a whole not a part of it- Pre Product Marketing is a form of Marketing- You made it sound like totally oblivious to other- Yesteryear's product were launched when it was completed produces or manufactures- usually the process was kept secret until occasional official release- As the tie has changes so does the marketing technique- For Pre Marketing to Pre concept brainstorming- Although you may have difficulty to comprehend it its fairly obvious that VCE was developed keeping in mind the emerging and changing market trends- its not presented as an alternative but as an extension to existing business and marketing processes- The examples are around you from Win 8 to yet to be released IPhone 7- the more innovative the marketing technique the more consumer get aware of it-

I am sorry its VCE not VOE, Typo error. But again any thing used as a medium of interaction is nothing but a tool.

I think it will be about time you differentiate between a Tool and an Application and a Business Process-

I dont mind waiting. patience is virtue. A Humble shoo to you
I am still not flaterred enough to shoo- Try harder- or humble yourself to shuu-

Back
Top Bottom