What's new

World's richest Muslim to spend US$ 2 billion to open 1,300 across India

noble cause by a noble person.. if one mr premji can build 1300 schools, just imagine the amount of schools can be built by few wealthy like him we have in India. then again.. every billionaire in India is not mr. premji..

Its not the job of wealthy of India to provide basic services to the nation. Thats why we have a Govt and pay taxes..Its their job.

Azim Premjee is building schools out of his big heart. You can't expect them from each and every Indian..including you and me.

I quite disagree to the point made... I guess I had also said a reverses statement that it can happen the other way around aswell too. the virtual surrounding does not have the protocol to differentiate the being with the virtual inheritance it carries. Well It is just a marketing tool helping a command to execute its willingness... Nothing much. But you and I are not virtual Nanon's to re write its Serene DNA.

More importantly: Sho now.

Here is where the difference lies- i am talking about the concept not a mere tool- The concept is clear as crystal- The virtual environment consists of real, breathing human customers- and the virtual environment is created to deal with the real customers through a virtual medium- The people dealing with customers are real humans- only thing virtual in the process is communication- The virtual surrounding you are talking about as a separate entity is a subset of that Virtual Environment-

Inevitable Note- you will shu-

Its not the job of wealthy of India to provide basic services to the nation. Thats why we have a Govt and pay taxes..Its their job.

Azim Premjee is building schools out of his big heart. You can't expect them from each and every Indian..including you and me.

never mind.. it's early in the morning & i can't be bothered to elaborate!:)

Here is where the difference lies- i am talking about the concept not a mere tool- The concept is clear as crystal- The virtual environment consists of real, breathing human customers- and the virtual environment is created to deal with the real customers through a virtual medium- The people dealing with a customers a real humans- only thing virtual in the process is communication- The virtual surrounding you are talking about as a separate entity is a subset of that Virtual Environment-

Inevitable Note- you will shu-

You quite contradict your statement yourself, you shape the Virtual world as like a concept, little knowing that this Virtual Surrounding which is created as said by you is an obvious tangible mind. But isn't this used as a Medium of trading and communication. A mere concept cannot do it , it is indeed a tool. Having said I remarked the Virtual surrounding an entity is a gateway to absurdity in itself and I have no role to play in it.

Eventually U shooo.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

and i assure i will not finish it-

Neither do I intend to...

I second that. It is the job of the govt to provide all the services it is taking tax for. Else increase the tax. If corporates step in to clean the mess, govt will never be accountable, and keep walking backward.

In any case, this gesture is from Premji in his personal capacity, which need to be applauded. It is for other rich people to decide how they spend their money.

You quite contradict your statement yourself, you shape the Virtual world as like a concept, little knowing that this Virtual Surrounding which is created as said by you is an obvious tangible mind. But isn't this used as a Medium of trading and communication. A mere concept cannot do it , it is indeed a tool. Having said I remarked the Virtual surrounding an entity is a gateway to absurdity in itself and I have no role to play in it.

By Tool i meant a program- some thing where protocols, conditions and ifs- if's not exist- By saying it uses set of pre-defined protocol to differentiate between virtual environment you killed the whole concept- like "virtual being vs virtual surrounding and vice versa"?- Virtual world is inaccessible- virtual customers is- Having a technology based system allows engagement of customers on different levels- from product development- eventual support and related activities- Focusing Virtual Customer satisfaction in Real world-

Bill Amount: 5$ for free education- pay or shu-

Neither do I intend to...

its not on your intentions- its just you cant-

By Tool i meant a program- some thing where protocols, conditions and ifs- if's not exist- By saying it uses set of pre-defined protocol to differentiate between virtual environment you killed the whole concept- like "virtual being vs virtual surrounding and vice versa"?- Virtual world is inaccessible- virtual customers is- Having a technology based system allows engagement of customers on different levels- from product development- eventual support and related activities- Focusing Virtual Customer satisfaction in Real world-

Bill Amount: 5$ for free education- pay or shu-

I have quite been capable of defining the contradiction , but the situation permits me to state, a protocol is a convention or standard that controls or enables the connection, communication, and data transfer between computing endpoints, the receiving end points can be virtual or natural. But you seem too young to be explained about all this. Just know that the Virtual surrounding is created to be accessed if as per your assumption then the whole point is killed.

Sorry I dont give money for mis-educating me. But I never like to disappoint those who ask for money. I would Give u when you will eventually sho.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

its not on your intentions- its just you cant-

Well yes, Who in this world is not opportunistic? ;)

I have quite been capable of defining the contradiction , but the situation permits me to state, a protocol is a convention or standard that controls or enables the connection, communication, and data transfer between computing endpoints, the receiving end points can be virtual or natural. But you seem too young to be explained about all this. Just know that the Virtual surrounding is created to be accessed if as per your assumption then the whole point is killed.

We are not talking about Protocol- first three lines on the definition ignored-
Virtual Surrounding is automatically generates in VCE- Thus allowing for target market- segmented- with target products and services- just like in real world the customer surrounding matters- as does in virtual- Local geography is important- Without the awareness of Virtual surrounding-the marketing fails--

Sorry I dont give money for mis-educating me. But I never like to disappoint those who ask for money. I would Give u when you will eventually sho.

So generous of you- how about be generous enough to shu :D-

Well yes, Who in this world is not opportunistic? ;)
I can confidently say- So far your being opportunistic- is not working-- shuu--

We are not talking about Protocol- first three lines on the definition ignored-
Virtual Surrounding is automatically generates in VCE- Thus allowing for target market- segmented- with target products and services- just like in real world the customer surrounding matters- as does in virtual- Local geography is important- Without the awareness of Virtual surrounding-the marketing fails--

There you go again, you started with a name. Are we arguing upon the buyer seller marketing. The debate is about the process not the silly Buyer seller relationships. The Virtual world has not been eased upon the customers. It is still not as proficient as it sounds to be. There are various sets of Protocols which make it accessible to the core. The marketing does not fail if the virtual world is unaware of. An invention is made to be simple not to be learnt. This age old process of Buyer seller relationship would still continue even if the virtual world fails to make recognition.

So generous of you- how about be generous enough to shu :D-

After you Gentleman. :D

I can confidently say- So far your being opportunistic- is not working-- shuu--

"For you" . Yes Indeed. Shuu

AMCA and Asad will both get banned for this childish arguement.

My guess is that it will not matter too much to AMCA

Asad, the banning will hurt you more here, I think.

He is the world richest self made muslim, Suadi kings who's wealth is solely based on oil do not count.

LoL Indians just got to have everything even if it is through heir own opinion LMAO.

Alwaleed bin Talal became rich through business not Oil Wealth. He has his own Media Empire from Fox to Rotana to MBC also he owns Saudi Groups which controls some construction and some Communication companies. Yes Kings don't count but Alwaleed did not get his money from there.

I like Al-Waleed for one thing and for one thing only is because he is the biggest women's rights champion in Saudi Arabia.

There you go again, you started with a name. Are we arguing upon the buyer seller marketing. The debate is about the process not the silly Buyer seller relationships. The Virtual world has not been eased upon the customers. It is still not as proficient as it sounds to be. There are various sets of Protocols which make it accessible to the core. The marketing does not fail if the virtual world is unaware of. An invention is made to be simple not to be learnt. This age old process of Buyer seller relationship would still continue even if the virtual world fails to make recognition.

So now we are talking ancient?- The whole idea of VCE was to enable the manufactures to meet the demand of current times- keeping in mind the vast resources and opportunities provided by the modern technologies mainly internet- Remember this- Internet is basically a communication medium-and the set of rules which perfectly implies in real world does not change in virtual environment- only things are added later- The core is same- and should be simple- the entities: Consumer- Goods- Market and the Environment (geography) - the world as we see it is benefiting alot from which you termed as " i quote you: is still not as proficient as it sounds to be"-

The marketing does not fail if the virtual world is unaware of
i am amazed you say this from land of call centers-

After you Gentleman. :D
The shu thingy is not in my domain- unfortunately you'll have to walk alone :lol:-

"For you" . Yes Indeed. Shuu
Yes- "For Me"- shuu-

Back
Top Bottom