What's new

World's richest Muslim to spend US$ 2 billion to open 1,300 across India

There are millions of children today who don’t attend school. However, education is the only way to get ahead in this country.
- Azim Premji

Other billionaires should learn from AP. It comes naturally for every man to accumulate wealth if he has a means but it is not natural to give it back to the society. Hats off to this gentle man.

No point in playing with words- take VCE as a whole not a part of it- Pre Product Marketing is a form of Marketing- You made it sound like totally oblivious to other- Yesteryear's product were launched when it was completed produces or manufactures- usually the process was kept secret until occasional official release- As the tie has changes so does the marketing technique- For Pre Marketing to Pre concept brainstorming- Although you may have difficulty to comprehend it its fairly obvious that VCE was developed keeping in mind the emerging and changing market trends- its not presented as an alternative but as an extension to existing business and marketing processes- The examples are around you from Win 8 to yet to be released IPhone 7- the more innovative the marketing technique the more consumer get aware of it-

Word Gambling has always not been a sport of my choice. I dont mind repeating regardless the amount of time spent in educating you that this is not a form of marketing. These are no exceptions than the age old tradition of market survey. Its added advantage is the Customer has a direct hand on the product just like a potter to the clay he moulds. Let me introduce you to something called Vision which unlike before the customer chooses and the producer produces narrowing the gap of a suspicion of it to sell. This creates general awareness but that cannot be said as marketing. Creating awareness is not marketing make him buy using all the gray matter is.

I think it will be about time you differentiate between a Tool and an Application and a Process-

You forgot your "Concept" to be included in the lists. Never mind you will learn to agree with me...

I am still not flaterred enough to shoo- Try harder- or shoo yourself-

Neither am I. Try harder....Get shood

Sorry forgot to mention his (Alwaleed) palaces:
Kingdom Resort 500,000 sq m: It contains three lakes integrated with splendid gardens. This is where he entertains his guests

Promotion Palace sq m 250,000: This palace is frequently shown in videos for the promotion of public relations which is why locals have dubbed it as "Promotion Palace".[21] It has three swimming pools and large splendid palace. The mosque on the left and the palace next to it are also his. According to Time Magazine "Al-Waleed and his two wives live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in a $300 million sand-colored palace whose 317 rooms are adorned with 1,500 tons of Italian marble, silk oriental carpets, gold-plated faucets and 250 TV sets. It has four kitchens, for Arabic, Continental and Asian cuisines, and a fifth just for dishing up desserts, run by chefs who can feed 2,000 people on an hour's notice. There is also a lagoon-shaped pool and a 45-seat basement cinema"

Kingdom Oasis 4,000,000 sq m: Still under construction this 4 million square metre luxury resort will include a 70,000 square metre lake and a private zoo

What a generous man with huge visions for humanity. I can't respect him enough!!!!! (sarcasm intended in the highest degree)!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Not just students he is very concerned about educating his employees too. I am still to finish of my ILP examinations before tommorrow. And its just wipro where you are required to give exams on the regular basis and have to find out exam for that. You want any sort of training just let the guys know out here. take the approvals from the managers and you are on....

Premji is an ahmedi muslim i think, so according to most pakistanis he is not muslim....tough luck...

His full name is Azim Hafiz Premji and he is an Ismaili shia to be exact. Not Ahmedi.

India has a very small Ahmedi community and almost all of them migrated to Pakistan during the partition because they supported the Pakistan movement and MA Jinnah. Pakistan has the largest Ahmedi community in the world at 4million adherents.

But why are we even discussing this in this thread. Its only about his philanthropic activity and how other billionares and millionares should be following his example by giving back to the community instead of hoarding their wealth.

Also a little known fact, he was born in Karachi - present day Pakistan around 1945 but his father moved to Bangalore after the partition preferring to stay in India.

Word Gambling has always not been a sport of my choice. I dont mind repeating regardless the amount of time spent in educating you that this is not a form of marketing. These are no exceptions than the age old tradition of market survey. Its added advantage is the Customer has a direct hand on the product just like a potter to the clay he moulds. Let me introduce you to something called Vision which unlike before the customer chooses and the producer produces narrowing the gap of a suspicion of it to sell. This creates general awareness but that cannot be said as marketing. Creating awareness is not marketing make him buy using all the gray matter is.

I dont know which business school you have attended- An interaction with a customer is considered as Marketing- How many of todays generation you think have tried iphone before buying it- estimate the amount mostly has gone for the names sake- Apple- that result of an effective marketing campaign- Strong Brand Value- which cannot be accomplished without effective marketing- todays Marketing just not only include an effective sales pitch- others factors matters- which brings me back to VCE as an effective marketing tool- Discuss VCE not definitions of business terms-

You forgot your "Concept" to be included in the lists. Never mind you will learn to agree with me...
VCE was a concept- and now fully developed to be a business process now- Just like change management- dont know why such petty issue matters to you-

Neither am I. Try harder....Get shood
See i told ya- it is you who will shuuu into oblivion-
Poster shuud- Job done-

arre.. koi to in dono ko chup karao :lol:

Marketing pe doosra thread khol lo bhai.. Mein Michael Porter ko bhi invite bhej deta hoon

lol.. JonAsad & AMCA... you guys still goin at it like hammer & tongs!! take a break..

Alwaleed got his money from the throne without any doubt. he just bought and sold investments and got rich there. Whichh means to start with he got a huge amount of capital.

The same alwaleed that owns a 85.9-meter yacht, and he has ordered a new yacht currently known as the New Kingdom 5KR which will be about 173 meters whcih costs $500 mio. He owns several aircraft, all converted for private use: a Boeing 747, an Airbus 321 and an Hawker Siddeley 125 and just ordered Airbus A380, the world's largest passenger aircraft (the largest private jet in the world). He owns more than 200 cars, including Rolls Royces, Lamborghinis, Ferraris etc.

You gotta respect this man don't you? Pathetic fool, who spends money for pure pleasure. While his neighbours literally in Saudi Arabia die of hunger.

Boy, this Alwaleed dude seems to be something! So many cars, planes and what not................. He's gotta be the biggest, strongest, beatifullest and more.

In comparison, Azim Premjibhai owns just a Toyota Corolla and gets to fly economy (like me). And he's not even gonna own 1300 schools since they will belong to and be run by a foundation. Worst of all, Azim Premji's son is just an employee in Wipro; who is not even part of the succession plan, so he can't even inherit the Toyota Corolla.

If you have entrepreneurship & leadership abilities you have a whole range of opportunities to become a successful business tycoon in India irrespective of your religion.We also have a dalit billionaire.Whereas in the middle east the only things you need are-Family ties with the royals & a oil well.

Back
Top Bottom