What's new

World's richest Muslim to spend US$ 2 billion to open 1,300 across India

Yup- i am looking at it right now- now stay for a while until i am done- then shu-

Looking at a virtual surrounding does not need a WHILE of a gap to experience its faked authenticity... Now shu.

I didn't know till date that Mr. Premji was a muslim. :) Blessings of living in India.

Looking at a virtual surrounding does not need a WHILE of a gap to experience its faked authenticity... Now shu.

ever heard of VCE?- Virtual customer environment?- Fake that-
first educate yourself then shu-

Side note- Never start a business where you have to deal with customers- you are rilly bad it- shu

ever heard of VCE?- Virtual customer environment?- Fake that-
first educate yourself then shu-

Side note- Never start a business where you have to deal with customers- you are rilly bad it- shu

It does it have a set protocol to differentiate a virtual being to an actual surrounding or a Virtual surrounding to an Actual being.

Main Note: Never use Google a tool to hide your ignorance.

It does it have a set protocol to differentiate a virtual being to an actual surrounding or a Virtual surrounding to an Actual being.

No-
The set are devised to deal with the customers that cannot be physical reached- The virtual environment is usually generated for training purposes or to forecast the eventual data center- Real market real people- No body does business in virtual world with virtual being-- This does not require set of protocols to differentiate- it should be obvious-

Important Note- Shu

Your "shu" is not working...

OT: a very noble cause...Poor states should get more of these schools...Rich states do not even need these..

No-
The set are devised to deal with the customers that cannot be physical reached- The virtual environment is usually generated for training purposes or to forecast the eventual data center- Real market real people- No body does business in virtual world with virtual being-- This does not require set of protocols to differentiate- it should be obvious-

Important Note- Shu

I quite disagree to the point made... I guess I had also said a reverses statement that it can happen the other way around aswell too. the virtual surrounding does not have the protocol to differentiate the being with the virtual inheritance it carries. Well It is just a marketing tool helping a command to execute its willingness... Nothing much. But you and I are not virtual Nanon's to re write its Serene DNA.

More importantly: Sho now.

Premji is an ahmedi muslim i think, so according to most pakistanis he is not muslim....tough luck...

noble cause by a noble person.. if one mr premji can build 1300 schools, just imagine the amount of schools can be built by few wealthy like him we have in India. then again.. every billionaire in India is not mr. premji..

JonAsad and AMCA ye kya shu shu lga rakhi hai Please stick to the topic.

OT: I like Premji's work for education

He is a Khoja Muslim as far as I know.

He calls himself an Indian before Muslim, and so should we :cheers:

Is Khoja another name for Ismaili Shia.

I first thought he was a Parsi because of his 'ji' suffix to his name.

Anyways as you said Indian first, baki sub Second.

That Ambani guy should learn from this guy. But then again , a person who can't get along with his own brother can't be expected to do anything for the country. This might sound a bit too harsh , but i am actually hoping that some of the reliance companies would fail even though this might harm the economy. The only aim of reliance till date has been to remove all competition by any means and earn profit.

Back
Top Bottom