What's new

World's first Tiananmen massacre museum opens in Hong Kong

and then you wonder why you are called a village idiot.

terrorists must be killed.

You don't support terrorists do you?

Not really,your official story is just a lie.The truth is your goverment massacred innocents.End of story and don't you try justifying it with me.

Some day the communists will hang for this,during my life time to.Try to hide the fact that you were working for them,it will save your life when reckoning day will come.Good luck!

I'm very happy that the CPC crushed those CIA-backed terrorists.
I would have gone even further.

Makes me wonder..if the current crop of mainlanders have forgiven their govt, they did progress so marvelously in those decades

Wasn't as ruthless as the Gandhis that massacred 30 million Sikhs.

Makes me wonder..if the current crop of mainlanders have forgiven their govt, they did progress so marvelously in those decades

They have not forgotten because most of them don't even know...but in this day and age they will and a barbaric goverment such as the current chinese one can't survive for long.Top that with the fact that China will be Christian in 20 years and you have a new country...a much better one ofcourse.Sure,the trolls on PDF don't like it but they'll have to adapt.

Wasn't as ruthless as the Gandhis that massacred 30 million Sikhs.
You should campaign for the opposing fronts ..they will love you

China will be Christian in 20 years and you have a new country
Interesting observation.... Most chinese i've encountered in the western hemisphere have converted..Its just the Thais that still worship their king and buddha :)

I personally would have killed those protestors with nuclear weapons if it had to come to that....

Yeah, that would have been fun to watch you spark up a nuke in Tienanmen Square. Way to really think out the problem, chief.:rofl:

You should campaign for the opposing fronts ..they will love you

Interesting observation.... Most chinese i've encountered in the western hemisphere have converted..Its just the Thais that still worship their king and buddha :)

Most Chinese convert to Christian? Where the fact they convert to Christian?

Its funny how the chinese have managed to turn a revolutionary moment into "history" that will never bother them in the present.

This way they can teach their kids all that was wrong in the movement and turn them into good model red citizens.

They have not forgotten because most of them don't even know...but in this day and age they will and a barbaric goverment such as the current chinese one can't survive for long.Top that with the fact that China will be Christian in 20 years and you have a new country...a much better one ofcourse.Sure,the trolls on PDF don't like it but they'll have to adapt.

Christians are getting crushed and churches getting destroyed.

CPC is taking appropriate action.

you encounter couple of them and make it most of Chinese convert to Christian?
Do you have comprehension issue?"Most chinese i've encountered in the western hemisphere..." This means If Ive encountered X number out of All Y chinese , then out of the X memberz , majority of them , which is more than half of X, attend the baptist church. I do not know about the less than X/2 part i've encountered or the Y-X part. They can be atheist, muslim, hindu.,buddhist.god knows

World's first Tiananmen massacre museum opens in Hong Kong

Tiananmen_2896036b.jpg

The world’s first permanent museum dedicated to the 1989 Tiananmen crackdown has opened in Hong Kong, nearly a quarter of a century since protesters were massacred by Chinese troops in and around Beijing’s iconic square.

Andrew Lam, the curator of the 800 sq ft museum which opened on Saturday in the former British colony, told The Telegraph he hoped it would force the Communist Party into admitting its crimes.
World's first Tiananmen massacre museum opens in Hong Kong - Telegraph

How much control CCP has over Hong Kong? I am a bit surprised!!

It's rich coming from Indians and Americans pointing at the massacres of China.

Really rich for my blood.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom