• Yes

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 80.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whatever is gonna happen in 2012......... many people are earning money through this by making sites on which they sell books about it and WHAT THEY CALL SURVIVAL GUIDE!
i am not sure wether this is goona really happen.........thas why i dint vote

whatever is gonna happen in 2012......... many people are earning money through this by making sites on which they sell books about it and WHAT THEY CALL SURVIVAL GUIDE!
i am not sure wether this is goona really happen.........thas why i dint vote

Man I am also in the same boat..

I am earning votes on PDF!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what do you really expect?

People will panic, just like they did about Y2K. Some industries might pop up selling goods or advice that will 'help you survive.' And some wise guys will make money preying on people's fears.

When the date comes, people will go to churches, mosques, temples, synagogues, gurudwaras etc and pray. They will wait overnight with their hearts pounding in their chest as they go to bed, not knowing if they will be there the next day.

Then they'll wake up on 22nd dec 2012 and realise its just another hot morning (cold if you are in the northern hemisphere). Then they'll laugh about how stupid they were. And life will go on.

We are having a major earthquake every week.

Feels weird man.

LATEST: Solomon Islands/7.1/April 11

well people if you think that doomsday is not gonna come you are wrong!!!
everything has a cycle......everything which is created must be ended!!!
if you dont believe? i have a very common example... ANYTHING IN THE WORLD one uses has limited life then death comes to it.....
you wear cloths they get damaged after some years, you get a tank,plane,sword,pen,shoes,glasses,PC......anything "EVEN THIS WORLD WAS CREATED" and it WILL come to an end as its a divine law....
isnt it sooooooooooo FUNNY???
that human even dont know when will he die and predicting about all lolzzzz
I think you got it that no one can predict of doomsday when it will come you wont know.....
keep on guessing and predicting and finding more logic but the facts are that YOU can NOT give RIGHT PREDICTION about it!

Last edited:
umairp

though u have gone to great lengths in explaining, ur basic assumption is more or less true to some extent, bro in hindu scriptures the time as we know is explained by yugas and kalpas and manvantaras. its like a wheel we have to come to the start at some point. This means that mother nature when too burdened would unleash natural callamities and absorb the extra population be it animals or humans. then life regenrates (however its not like a apocalypse where nothing survives). life carries on with the remaining and a new cycle starts! hope i am clear.

umairp

though u have gone to great lengths in explaining, ur basic assumption is more or less true to some extent, bro in hindu scriptures the time as we know is explained by yugas and kalpas and manvantaras. its like a wheel we have to come to the start at some point. This means that mother nature when too burdened would unleash natural callamities and absorb the extra population be it animals or humans. then life regenrates (however its not like a apocalypse where nothing survives). life carries on with the remaining and a new cycle starts! hope i am clear.

hmmm.... I see.

Well, in Quran, there are stories of nations with great material comfort and expertise in certain regards, vanishing altogether.

intl propaganda to confuse people, in 1999 they were saying there will be no 2010

Mayans were short of Rocks so they stopped at 21 dec 2012

Back
Top Bottom