• Yes

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 80.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my world already finish. if its over in 2012 i reqest give me swiss bank accounts of 10% atleast i can enjoy 2 years from now as i see zardari will be our presedent in 2012 and all partes will blame hime for end of world. but other side if you look end of the world is better then zardari'gov. so OPER WALA JO KERTA HAI ACHA KERTA HAI.

The world will end in a 2012? Hope not! 'cos we have plenty things to do, places to go, girls to date, women to marry, families to raise, kids to feed, and many many fine posts to put on this forum. *snicker*

And we can see that this big blue rock still has billions of years left in the tank, and perhaps mankind will indeed perish in the near future, but the mosses, the bacteria, even the rats will live on!

World will keep going, just without human.

this is all hoax. because:

My girlfriend and i made promise to live with each other forever. So just chill and live your life. :cheers:

Last edited:
2012jokean7.jpg

Hey, how come when i try to post cartoon, it just show as a link, not a cartoon. :blink:

Hey, how come when i try to post cartoon, it just show as a link, not a cartoon. :blink:

Like this?

3163693653_2862db6f30.jpg

Make sure you clicked on "Insert Image" button, also you can manually put tags like "img" and "/img" (in square brackets) before and after the http links.

And when replying, make sure in "Miscellaneous Options" the three "Automatically..." options are all ticked.

Last edited:
I think all of us should go to China!!

Remember the last part of the movie 2012!!

Ships will be there to pick leaders and businessmen!
:rofl:

a very complex matter.......
i have researched about it NASA officially says "NO" means that nothings gonna happen to these kind of prophesies!
BY NASA,
Remember the Y2K scare? It came and went without much of a whimper because of adequate planning and analysis of the situation. Impressive movie special effects aside, Dec. 21, 2012, won't be the end of the world as we know. It will, however, be another winter solstice.

Much like Y2K, 2012 has been analyzed and the science of the end of the Earth thoroughly studied. Contrary to some of the common beliefs out there, the science behind the end of the world quickly unravels when pinned down to the 2012 timeline.
but it may be a step to stop the panic possibly can happen!
NASA - 2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?

on the other hand if you try to google 21 12 2012 there are heaps of sites pages videos having there own logics and proofs!
TRY SEARCHING "PLANET X" on youtube and google!
from muslim prospective some some denies and some (may be in a few numbers) accepts it!!!

MAYAN CALENDAR
SOME RELIGIOns
and many others say "YES"
2012 Secrets Unlocked

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, who knows next......
1) Suddenly world stops revolving itself.
2) Suddenly & swiftly world falls into Sun (From where it comes out).
3) A big star strikes to Earth.

Many more things........
Nothing is for ever..........
May Allah taks us on a right path.

WTF ???

1- Yea like that would ever happen ...
2- and that would happen because...?
3- -_- sure suns graqvity pulls a star towards us >_>.

Back
Top Bottom