• Yes

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 80.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The world is not going to end ever. These are just predictions are not the first ones to surface. We have word ending predictions since the dawn of human history and yet we survive waiting for the world to end.

The world is not going to end ever. These are just predictions are not the first ones to surface. We have word ending predictions since the dawn of human history and yet we survive waiting for the world to end.

Every star has life span when sun end its life all planet around it will lose the gravitation force..that may be end of earth..or if any imbalance in nature for example global warming,imbalance in food cycle can cause this but predicting it will happen in 2012???

Every star has life span when sun end its life all planet around it will lose the gravitation force..that may be end of earth..or if any imbalance in nature for example global warming,imbalance in food cycle can cause this but predicting it will happen in 2012???

The universe is self sustaining. We humans can cause it to change its course for a very small time but soon forces of nature take over and it will all be in control once again.

Even if earth is destroyed, it will cause some other planet to favor life and life will continue on that planet.

It just won't end.

A lot of things can go wrong in the universe and can effect earth but i don't think that anyone can predict that when it will happen? And by the time sun collapses, human civilization will be very advanced and most likely we will be living on some other planet. So no worries.:cheers:

the world will not end by 2012, Well who knows, no one can say whats gonna happen until we reach that day, I dont wanna die, I am only 19..... and I dont wanna die when I am 21 aswell

the world will not end by 2012, Well who knows, no one can say whats gonna happen until we reach that day, I dont wanna die, I am only 19..... and I dont wanna die when I am 21 aswell

hey kid dont worry...nothing like that will happen...many such dates have come and gone...and many will come and go...

Hi
May be the world will end today, next week or after 100 years no body knows, so just chill people and enjoy your lives. (And my shrink said i am the paranoid one :azn: )

The world are going to end just for those who don't
believe in Allah. Those who believe in The Creator will
be saved. Those who don't bild geodesic domes for protection
and don't wear anti-microwave helmets and anti-microwave
clothing and contribute for the spread of Maser Micro-wave
patent 60011991 biochips Satellites Attacks will be somitized
to supercomputers and turnted into machines, monkeys
guided by Satan's artificial intelligence HK satellites.
I AM A VICTIM OF INTERNATIONAL CODE OF DISEASE ICD E9260.0 ACTIVATED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. IT IS A NEW DISEASE CREATED TO ROB PROPERTY DIRECTLY FROM SPACE WITH THE AID OF FEDERAL TECHNOLOGY TO ROB AMERICAN CIVIL POPULATION AS WELL AS TO ROB CIVIL POPULATION ALL OVER THE WORLD, TAPPING THE BRAINS OF SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES, HACKING THE BRAIN OF HUMAN BEINGS WITH PERMANENT MASER CARRIERS, CAUSING CAR ACCIDENTS AND SPREE SHOOTINGS NEVER FULLY EXPLAINED, A RESULT OF MASER MICROWAVE NEURALINTOXICATION AND DEFRAUDING INSURANCE FIRMS, READING AND ALTERING REAL TIME THE E BRAINS OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE UNLESS WE PRIVATIZE THE BRAIN TELEPHONE, NSA MONOPOLY, WE WILL SOON ALL END UP ZOMBIS ON EARTH, THAT IS WHY PRIVATIZATION IS SO IMPORTANT, AS TO MAKE THIS NEW BRAIN TELEPHONY, EBL, RNM AND FREY EFFECT, AVAILABLE COMMERCIALLY FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND IT OTHERWISE IT WILL REMAIN IN THE HANDS OF FEDERALS FOR CRIME AND PERSONAL ADVANTAGE; CITIZENS SHOULD PRIVATIZE THIS NEW BRAIN TELEPHONE TECHNOLOGY AND USE IT FOR THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS INSTEAD OF BEING DESTROYED BY STATE MONOPOLY ON TECHNOLOGY FINANCED BY THE TAXPAYER MONEY. THE NSA MONOPOLY ON THE BRAIN TELEPHONE MEANS TAXATION WITHOUT TECHNOLOGICAL REPRESENTATION. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES COULD RECEIVE IMAGES DIRECTLY IN THEIR VISUAL CORTEX AND BE GUIDED VIA SATELLITE, SO WHY ARE STILL HARVARD PHYSICIANS, BERKELEY PHYSICIANS ANS PSYCHOLOGIST'S HIDING THE TRUTH FROM THE POPULATION, WAS THAT HAS IT BEEN VERY PROFITABLE TO IMPLANT ILLEGAL BIOCHIPS, MICROCHIPS IN THE AMERICAN POPULATION FOR ELECTORAL FRAUD AND FOR HOW LONG WILL THE AMERICAN POPULATION PUT UP WITH THAT BREACH IN THE HIPPOCRATIC VOW? AS A BIOCHIPPED VICTIM, UNABLE TO WRITE IN CONVENTIONAL SPEECH, I CREATED THE 'DIRECT FREE SPEECH', A WAY OF WRITING UNDER MICROWAVE TORTURING, AND WROTE A VICTIM'S REPORT I ENTITLED MEDICINE HISTORICAL NOVEL, A RESULT OF HAVE BEEN DENIED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO PULL OUT THE BIOCHIP WHICH CAUSES AND STILL IS CAUSING IN ME NEURALINTOXICATION, THE DANGER BEING THAT NEURALINTOXICATION ACTS, IN MOST OF THE VICTIMS, STEALTHILY. AFTER
I FOUND OUT I WAS UNDER A MICROWAVE CARRIER, A MASER, I STARTED TO CREATE
AN ANTIMICROWAVE HELMET AND SET UP AN ANTIMICROWAVE SHELTER, I HAVE BEEN
SICK WITH MASER RADIATION, ICD E9260 AND UNABLE TO THINK CLEARLY OR MOVE
MY BODY CORRECTLY AS THE MASER TAMPER WITH THE CORTEX, FORCING MY EYES IN
DIRECTIONS I DON'T CHOOSE AND FORCE MY LEGS IN DIRECTIONS I DON'T WANT TO GO,
THAT MADE THE TASK OF CREATING PROTECTION AGAINST THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
ATTACK AND WRITING ABOUT IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, NOW AND THEN I CREATED A NEW
FORM OF SPEECH, THE DIRECT FREE SPEECH, WHICH ENABLED ME TO REPORT ON THE
HACKING OF MY BRAINS WHOSE LEFT HEMISPHERE WAS AND STILL ARE CONNECTED TO A
SUPERCOMPUTER, USING MY RIGHT HEMISPHERE TO THINK THEREFORE NOT BEING ABLE
TO WRITE PARAGRAPHS OR CHAPTERS, JUST A SINGLE BLOCK OF TEXT IN WHICH I
DESCRIBE THE ON-GOING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ATTACK WHICH REACHES THE VICTIMS BY
A MICROWAVE CARRIER AND SUPERIMPOSE THE NATURAL FREQUENCIES OF THE BRAIN WITH
COMPUTER MODULATED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FREQUENCIES, THE TEXT, A MEDICINE

HISTORICAL NOVEL, WRITTEN IN PORTUGUESE, IS THE PAPER I PRESENT TO YOU:

http://www.archive.org/download/MedicineHistoricalNovelUpdated02252010/RH_25_02_2011.pdf

.http://www.easychair.org/conference...?a=a0904b2051d2;track=20956;submission=351718

Human Rights - UOL Blog
he Barack Obama emulated in the white house the same you elected?

http://www.ourmedia.org/media/bioelectronical-epidemics-symbol

Symbol for Microwave Artificial Intelligence
related diseases, The ICD E9260 acted
by the hacking of the human brain through
supercomputers and Maser carrier. This
symbol was first created 09/11/2008 by
the author of the Novel "Brazilians Attacked
by Microwaves" and publish at
News, Magazines, Newspapers, Journals, Reference Articles and Classic Books - Free Online Library and wikimedia,
the symbol repeatedly disappeared from url's, because the Criminals, the perpetrators which are
attacking the American Population with Patent
6011991, they want physicians to keep on breaching the Hippocratic vow to guarantee the Brains of Senators and Representatives in America keep on being Cloned and emulated in supercomputers for Crime and Fraud.
The FDA lack of knowledge on the usage of patent
6011991 makes it difficult for the American
Elector to be sure if the Barack Obama they
elected is the same person emulated by
6011991 in the White House, this 6011991
brain clonage makes the electoral process
in America a new thing still not in the Constitution.

US Patent Full-Text Database Number Search
in the search box enter patent
6011991, just numbers

I wrote a Medicine Historical Novel, it can be checked at:

Medicine Historical Novel updated 02/25/2010 by Wellington Antonio Doninelli Pereira in Literature & Fiction

The Medicine Historical Novel e-book can be freely downloaded at:

the world is going to end... and zardari's brain will start working

yeah right!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom