What's new

World in Conflict - Trailers

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Always wondered what would've happened if the Cold war never ended? Here's your chance to command the battle that never happened. My favourite strategy game that not many people know about. THE Most realistic and accurate Strategy game, period!

MI-24's Vs Apaches. T-80 against Abrams and Leopard. MI-28's against AH-1 Cobra's and Mangusta. BMP vs Bradleys. B-52's vs Tu-95 "Bear". MIG airstrikes against the F-15 Airstrikes. Best of all, NUKES VS NUKES! It's all here! Own it TODAY!

Soviet Trailer
:

American Trailer:

Nato Trailer:

Last edited by a moderator:
By far the best Trailer to ANY game in history! A MUST watch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kharian_Beast>>CHRIST ON A TRICYCLE THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!

OMFG!<<<watch out G refers to GOD careful next time sir...

It is expansion pack for the original World in conflict. A beautiful game indeed but has a too short single player campaign and too easy (talkin bout the original game). You can almost never find an opponent for a multiplayer skirmish around. I Hope this one has a larger single player campaign.

Company of Heroes is another beauty. Although its setup in WW2 still has some amazing features like totally destructible enviornments. Check it out.

It is expansion pack for the original World in conflict. A beautiful game indeed but has a too short single player campaign and too easy (talkin bout the original game). You can almost never find an opponent for a multiplayer skirmish around. I Hope this one has a larger single player campaign.

Company of Heroes is another beauty. Although its setup in WW2 still has some amazing features like totally destructible enviornments. Check it out.

I know what you mean. What you can do is that you play against the computer by creating a LAN match. Add tons of bots, make em hard and start kicking ***. That's the best way to kill some time!

As for the Soviet Assault expansion, it's cancelled for now. It's complete but due to "Political" Reasons, they're unable to release the game.

Bezerk said:
What you can do is that you play against the computer by creating a LAN match. Add tons of bots, make em hard and start kicking ***.

Ah ... You sure? I think it only has online play. Has no skirmish mode ... mmm Sh!t I have to reinstall it again to confirm!

Ah ... You sure? I think it only has online play. Has no skirmish mode ... mmm Sh!t I have to reinstall it again to confirm!

It definitely has that feature. Here's what you should do:

1. Create a LAN server.
2. In the server setting, where you choose the map and all, Add bots.
3. Use the maximum amount of Bots.
4. Make the map time "Very Lengthy"
5. Balance the team from advance settings.

You're all set.

I've played the demo, couldn't really get my way around it.
I'm more of a civilization 4 fan.
Age of Empires 2 anyone? Used to play this in the past, or how about C&C Generals, now that was a great game.

It is said that this game has the best graphics ever put in a RTS game so far.

Back in the day I played C&C Red Alert, Age of Empires (forget which one) and I have Civilization IV sitting right in front of me but I haven't installed it yet. We have similar taste in PC games :cheers:

You SHOULD try Civilization 4, the game is very addicting and you'll love the turn-based gameplay.
Ever played Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War?

It is said that this game has the best graphics ever put in a RTS game so far.

The saying is correct. The sheer detail and research done on the Military equipment is remarkable!

do you people still remember the legend of strategy games, RED ALERT 2 ?

Haha of course! But trust me, when you're done playing this one, you'll forget about every legend in this genre ;)

Back
Top Bottom