What's new

Could Pakistan Use Nuclear Weapons in a Future Conflict with Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since majority of Afghans hate Pakistan, Pakistan-Afghanistan confederation is just one sided idea which will never materialize.

You clearly don't know jack sh1t. When it materialises you can go cry to uncle Russia.

Post #22 above will help you understand son.

Niels Klingenberg Vistisen is currently in Afghanistan as the political advisor in the Nahr-E Saraj district, Helmand province, since May 2011. He deployed in 2010 first as a major in ISAF Joint Command, Future Operations, and following this as the Chief Governance Planner in Regional Command South West until December 2010. Besides being an Army Officer, Niels Vistisen holds a masters degree in military history.

Now if u Hold a masters degree in military history you would never ever take a job in Afghanistan ( The country Known as graveyards of empires) as a major in ISAF for Future Operations:rofl: clearly he is a genius and is facing unemployment after the with drawl of ISAF from Afghanistan when it comes to pridiciting Future and other events,

I see Indians are all over this coo coos Nest as usual and Trying to flare it up as it makes Pakistanis aggressive can always hire this genius for Future Military or Economic policies .

If he cant see India's Long range Nuclear Tipped Missiles that can Hit Europe plus all other aggressive Tools she is adding on but can see our defensive Nukes as a threat to out all countries Afghanistan he deserves nothing but the best Job In India.

To those who say the tribesmen in FATA would do the work for Pakistan...they are NOT part of Pakistan (when your army has to contemplate offensives into the area...then chicken out...it is for all intents and purposes not part of your country)
And US and Afghan government has established its writ in Kabul (let alone in afghanistan). Dude its rather useful you guys concentrate on your side before advising us about anything.

For the people who think NW comprises all of the Pashtun population of Pakistan. :rolleyes:

zzjRh.png

I put blue lines in part of Pashtun dominated Pakistan that GOP controls. As you guys can see only the northern part of the green strip is invested with militants.

Whoever said Afghans hate Pakistan needs to understand it the Tajiks and Uzbek ethnic Afghan that hate Pakistan, the majority Pashtuns of Afghanistan are indifferent. The fool who wrote the article also forgot that the Pashtun of FATA raised up in arms against the Afghan Army last time they tried this stupidity and that they consider themselves Pakistanis and would definitively be fighting alongside the Pak Army if such a scenario occurred. The strongest anti-Afghan rhetoric comes from the Pashtun of Fata in Pakistan as they see what the refugees have done to the country. If the Pashtuns of Pakistan did not want the refugees to leave trust me the GOP would not bother trying to remove them lest they anger their own people.
How typical, they HATE pakistan including pushtun afghans, recently i saw a fight between Paksitani pushtuns and afghans on some pushtun forum(forgot the name, it's the first one on google) they were insulting Punjabis and Karachiites(the hand that feeds them) in a really uncivilized way.

Niels Klingenberg Vistisen is currently in Afghanistan as the political advisor in the Nahr-E Saraj district, Helmand province, since May 2011. He deployed in 2010 first as a major in ISAF Joint Command, Future Operations, and following this as the Chief Governance Planner in Regional Command South West until December 2010. Besides being an Army Officer, Niels Vistisen holds a masters degree in military history.
Nops, he may be employed by an afghan war or druglord or may even turn up working in a call centre in mumbai...:lol:

Whoever said Afghans hate Pakistan needs to understand it the Tajiks and Uzbek ethnic Afghan that hate Pakistan, the majority Pashtuns of Afghanistan are indifferent. The fool who wrote the article also forgot that the Pashtun of FATA raised up in arms against the Afghan Army last time they tried this stupidity and that they consider themselves Pakistanis and would definitively be fighting alongside the Pak Army if such a scenario occurred. The strongest anti-Afghan rhetoric comes from the Pashtun of Fata in Pakistan as they see what the refugees have done to the country. If the Pashtuns of Pakistan did not want the refugees to leave trust me the GOP would not bother trying to remove them lest they anger their own people.
How typical, they HATE pakistan including pushtun afghans, recently i saw a fight between Paksitani pushtuns and afghans on some pushtun forum(forgot the name, it's the first one on google) they were insulting Punjabis and Karachiites(the hand that feeds them) in a really uncivilized way.

And US and Afghan government has established its writ in Kabul (let alone in afghanistan). Dude its rather useful you guys concentrate on your side before advising us about anything.
Sit down one day and have someone explain the difference between occupying a foriegn land 1000's of miles from your shore and controling your own *cough* soveriegn territory.

thats their m.o.

There use to be a couple of Afghan woman that came to my grandmothers house every so often for food and to pray. Trust me there are some who are grateful although I will admit most of them are stuck up dikheads.

Afghanistan Mountain area is very difficult area and difficult to detect them in mountains.

Afghanistan Mountain area is very difficult area and difficult to detect them in mountains.
Why guys like you do this....no one understands the reality of Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Why keep repeating as people don't want to know. The terrain itself is an enemy of both Afghanistan and Pakistan. The porous boundary is one of the toughest to monitor even if you have state of the art technology.

Just leave this argument, they don't listen.:enjoy:

Why guys like you do this....no one understands the reality of Afghanistan-Pakistan border. Why keep repeating as people don't want to know. The terrain itself is an enemy of both Afghanistan and Pakistan. The porous boundary is one of the toughest to monitor even if you have state of the art technology.

Just leave this argument, they don't listen.:enjoy:

Yes but if anyone knows those mountains as well as the Afghans it is the Pakistan Army.

Blow up the mountains into a wall
On another note, this isnt the only border in the world with mountains, plus it's not homogeneous there are some flat parts too which are easy to m,onitor, you cant smuggle heavy arms and ammunition over mountains

Sit down one day and have someone explain the difference between occupying a foriegn land 1000's of miles from your shore and controling your own *cough* soveriegn territory.
easy to make fun of a weaker country which you yourself had the greatest hand in ruining.
It's all fun and games till america is no longer the superpower :meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom