What's new

World Cup : Funny and Special Moments

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha aye dekhtay hain Pakistani iss kalay pathar ki sazish kia ha.

Yeh joi mamoli pathar nai ha

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ufffffffffffffff bharati media

For me, only dangerous bowlers from Pakistan are Ajmal and Afridi.

India batsman are good against pacers.

well for this match, Afridi and Ajmal may not be that helpful. Its a fast pitch so Gul and Shoaib Akhtar are expected to be more deadly for Indian batsmen.

Spinners are very handy but its a fast track so quickies will get extra support

read the full sentence and not only line out of context

batsmen don't have to practice on black stone for Indian bowlers. Because they would not be throwing bullet-deliveries like Bret Lee, Tait or Johnson. They are mostly medium pacers and it is better to practice on simple pitches than on Stone to improve their batting for Indian bowlers.

@Janjaweed

Sir, Its not a flamming thread. Just shared a news from Indian channel :D

actually its not the indian bowling which is dangerous its the batsman and depth in batting. A single day of sachin and the bowlers are doomed. But as of now they are just predictions. As far as previous records go if pakistan wins that would be the first victory against india in world cup

hehe you cracked the secret so quickly, Poor Indian media doesn't know that :lol:

There are at least two advantages of putting black stone in the pitch

1) Fast bowlers will be able to strengthen their line and length
2) Batsmen will be able to play on fast tracks and get themselves familiar with these pitches

Lekin Black stone ko tera rakhna. Ye to sazish hi hai na????

Ya is ka bhi koye faida hai??? :undecided::undecided:

actually its not the indian bowling which is dangerous its the batsman and depth in batting. A single day of sachin and the bowlers are doomed. But as of now they are just predictions. As far as previous records go if pakistan wins that would be the first victory against india in world cup
and if India wins, that would be the first victory for India in Mohali against Pakistan :D

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Lekin Black stone ko tera rakhna. Ye to sazish hi hai na????

Ya is ka bhi koye faida hai??? :undecided::undecided:

Ball ko swing karne main help karta hai bhai jaan

Reverse swing aur in-swing achi hoti hai phir :D

and if India wins, that would be the first victory for India in Mohali against Pakistan :D

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Reserve swing aur in-swing achi hoti hai phir :D

MY final judgement

if india wins its ok if pakistan wins match was fixed. Case closed from my side. :D

No way. Ye pori sazish hai

Match is fix

6th over, 3rd ball Gul will target Sachien

tau phir dekhna subha pitch dig up halat main milay gee ta kay swing khaday line lag jay :P

One team which Zaki has supported for his 12 years of loyalty towards British queen has already been out of world cup.So he is trying to ride on the back of Pakistani team now. :P

Maine pitch main chineez magnet lagwa di hai pakistan k bowlers k liye. Ball tej jaayegi hi nahi....

One team which Zaki has supported for his 12 years of loyalty towards British queen has already been out of world cup.So he is trying to ride on the back of Pakistani team now. :P

well I wasn't dishearted so much when England lost the match against Sri Lanka but I was about to break my laptop when South Africa was beaten by New Zealand

Seriously, I would have cared less for any other nation but I was bit emotional when South Africa lost the game. I don't take anything on my heart and even if Pakistan will lose the Final (after defeating India of course) its all ok to me... but South Africa... seriously I am still upset for their loss

Is India TV ki too..^%4#@!#2$%6&*(^%$##@!!@#$%%^^&*^%$#@!$

This News channel is joke itself..! Cheap!

Back
Top Bottom