What's new

World Cup : Funny and Special Moments

the funniest thing i heard in days, this just reflects the stupid mental pressure of media on their own players...

conspiracy theory at its best......

LOL..... I LOVE INDIAN MEDIA....... MAKES ME LAUGH.

I dnt know my Pakistani people watching Indian Channels ????

Yar mene kabhi kisi Pakistani Channel ka nam tak nahi suna ... Ya i know only Down and 1-2 more news websites just because of this forum

When you dnt like it then why watching it ????? Ya phir Pakistani channels ki quality isse bhi kharab hai ?????

hehe you cracked the secret so quickly, Poor Indian media doesn't know that :lol:

There are at least two advantages of putting black stone in the pitch

1) Fast bowlers will be able to strengthen their line and length
2) Batsmen will be able to play on fast tracks and get themselves familiar with these pitches

I must open my Channel :yahoo:

hahahahaaaa well on other channel they were saying that they are using this black slab because they are afraid of zaheer khan(don't know how it relates to zaheer) but immediately a former cricketer cut in & said that this is regular practice session, they are not doing it first time. media want just anything, even stupid things to produce sensational news.

I dont think Pakistani team needs to practice on black stones. We are not playing against Australia where we have to face three quickies... we are playing against India who has never been able to throw deliveries above 140kph. They are hardly medium pacers and this trick will only benefit the fast bowlers of Pakistan.. batsmen don't have to practice for Indian bowlers

mmmmmuuahahahahaha........... man that was F funny.... they are so funny...

every one who understands cricket would know exactly what they were trying to do!!
@zaki.. we already have enough flamin threads in here on cricket! din't need one more my friend!!

I dont think Pakistani team needs to practice on black stones. We are not playing against Australia where we have to face three quickies... we are playing against India who has never been able to throw deliveries above 140kph. They are hardly medium pacers and this trick will only benefit the fast bowlers of Pakistan.. batsmen don't have to practice for Indian bowlers

Did you see what Yuvi and Sachin did to Australia fast 3 bowlers? :agree:

So who said speed matters?

I dnt know my Pakistani people watching Indian Channels ????

Yar mene kabhi kisi Pakistani Channel ka nam tak nahi suna ... Ya i know only Down and 1-2 more news websites just because of this forum

When you dnt like it then why watching it ????? Ya phir Pakistani channels ki quality isse bhi kharab hai ?????

hahhahhahahahahhahahah.. something is burning like hell.. hahahahahhahahah:rofl::flame:

Kala pattharr = kala jaadu ... Indian team needs to be careful about Pakistan's black magic on the pitch. :lol:

cool we also want the same attitude from the pakistani team....

read the full sentence and not only line out of context

batsmen don't have to practice on black stone for Indian bowlers. Because they would not be throwing bullet-deliveries like Bret Lee, Tait or Johnson. They are mostly medium pacers and it is better to practice on simple pitches than on Stone to improve their batting for Indian bowlers.

@Janjaweed

Sir, Its not a flamming thread. Just shared a news from Indian channel :D

Back
Top Bottom