What's new

World Banks new calculation decreases India's poverty by 75%

I have been yelling on top of my voice.. that a 1 Dollar per person per day here in India goes a long way.

Per Day Per person: 1.25$= INR 75
Per Family Per Day(4 Members): 5$= INR300
Per Family per month: 4 person X Currency Conversion@ INR60 = INR 9000

This is a good enough amount for any Indian family to live in a b class city/town.

I have been yelling on top of my voice.. that a 1 Dollar per person per day here in India goes a long way.

Per Day Per person: 1.25$= INR 75
Per Family Per Day(4 Members): 5$= INR300
Per Family per month: 4 person X Currency Conversion@ INR60 = INR 9000

This is a good enough amount for any Indian family to live in a b class city/town.

1.25 USD in PPP not at a nominal rate.

Facts mate, facts!
I never said that it is not fact. This is taught by CPC so it is a fact for you but not for the others.

We need a little effort to go to second place and fulfill the chinese wish to become No 1 in all area. If we can lift another 3 million from bellow poverty, We can make china No 1 in this area .

World bank adopted Vedic Maths too? :o: @Luca1

It look like many Indians are proud of poverty reduction by mathematics. Some gov official should tell them that It's time for cut more social services as these poor people is not really poor. I thought this article is a troll bait. And it is, for Indian members to troll India with the help of world bank.

Purchasing Power Parity methodology makes sense - not to forget the cost of living in India is significantly lower than other developing and developed economies.

Damn even the "Cost of a date" was even calculated apart from other 16 parameters! :D

16-png.218346

Where’s the Cheapest Place to Buy…? Probably India - The Real Cost of Living Explained!

Yeah but this seems way off. We really are a poor country, a lot of things left to do.

It look like many Indians are proud of poverty reduction by mathematics. Some gov official should tell them that It's time for cut more social services as these poor people is not really poor. I thought this article is a troll bait. And it is, for Indian members to troll India with the help of world bank.

Robin Lawley is fat and ugly

Back
Top Bottom