What's new

World Bank approves $12 billion, five-year loan for Pakistan: Ishaq Dar

Thanks lenay key liyay teri kasam.....PML-N bashing zaroori hay sanam......baqi aap khud samagh dar hain....

Exactly, there are scores of Senior/Elite Munafiqeens here, who only done PMLN bashing and IK/PTI praise just for "THANKS"........as usual they know its just makes them Administrative friendly:rofl:

with every loan, democracy get strengthened, this is why it is supported by all political parties in all democracies.
while army generals repay the same loan.... this is why they are termed dictators.

Pakistan loan and debt 40 Billion (9 zeros)

Us Debt , 7 Trillion (12 zeros)

I say take the loans and fix every thing

Metro
Dams
Subway
Nuclear power plants
Schools

We fix our Energy and Water issue , we will raise 400 Bilion from trade and economy

Oh com'on.....its been one year to this govt now..........show me any financial corruption scandal, in fact we have one of the most transparent 3G/4G sale & other occasion.....this govt is by and large corruption free as uptill now...accept it.... & at least give the credit where its due.
I will give it credit when I see loadshedding decreasing...No one deserves a :tup: without evidence of doing something...

And I am waiting...

I said the fear with soo many loans is chances of corruption...Didnt say they have started didnt say they wont didnt say they are...I dont know thats between them and the money and God...but we will know when the results are presented to us!

It would be nice if we get some clarification on what these loans are for and what is the strategy to pay it back

It would be great before they take loan they explain the "paying back part"
Thank you for putting that to words!

I will give it credit when I see loadshedding decreasing...No one deserves a :tup: without evidence of doing something...

And I am waiting...

I said the fear with soo many loans is chances of corruption...Didnt say they have started didnt say they wont didnt say they are...I dont know thats between them and the money and God...but we will know when the results are presented to us!

That's what i'm talking in another thread..........due to an Anti civillian rule atmosphere encourage in this forum by administrators....people hesitant to acknowledge any achievement (at least corruption free last one year, Economy) but dying over one another to blame/criticize & sentenced the same GOP for future probable corruption:rofl:

That's what i'm talking in another thread..........due to an Anti civillian rule atmosphere encourage in this forum by administrators....people hesitant to acknowledge any achievement (at least corruption free last one year, Economy) but dying over one another to blame/criticize & sentenced the same GOP for future probable corruption:rofl:
Why do you think so? Because the previous rule was corrupted so there is no trust and nothing NS did so far has been able to install it ...Why? Because he hasnt done anything...

Why do you think so? Because the previous rule was corrupted so there is no trust and nothing NS did so far has been able to install it ...Why? Because he hasnt done anything...

On top of it........NS govt avoids and immediate default everyone talking about in April-May last year due to huge currency printing & other things, Asad Umar on records proclaiming that dollar would touch Rs. 127 within couple of months afater election.......there are many more things to quote...one only need to off the biased glasses he/she wears.

@hasnain0099

Since PML(N) is your party, can we get a comprehensive plan of the government as to what exactly it plans to do with this gigantic loan?

$12 billion?

Well, Muslim-league government must publicly give a detailed plan as to how, when, and where it plans to invest this money--like in what kind of projects, power generation, or other pillars of economy does the government plan to invest this money?

Also, can we get an estimated "return of investment" figure for each investment?

For example, say Muslim league invests $1 billion in textile industry...what would be the return on that investment (estimated)? 1.2 billion dollars? 5 billion in the long run?

I hope Muslim League comes out clear on this. This is the basic governmental procedure taught to us in the U.S...

You seem like a sensible guy, unlike other nasal dar nasal ghulams of shareefs, I hope you will be able to contact PML(N)'s cell and get this information?

On top of it........NS govt avoids and immediate default everyone talking about in April-May last year due to huge currency printing & other things, Asad Umar on records proclaiming that dollar would touch Rs. 127 within couple of months afater election.......there are many more things to quote...one only need to off the biased glasses he/she wears.
Sorry I didnt get what you wrote :unsure:

Dollar strengthening is what we call the 'economic miraage'

It doesn't show the improvement in Pakistani economy--but it shows more dollar inflow to the system..which came with the IMF loan 'qist' coming into the country.

GoP has done NO structural reforms in the economic setup of Pakistan until now. People like me who have studied economics from elite U.S schools, along with political science, know this fact.

Pakistan's economy is in bad situation. Nawaz, till now, has only given "pain killers" to the economy....and the pain has seemingly decreased for the time being. But the 'cure' of Pakistani economy lies in structural 'operation'...Nawaz has taken NO step in the regard till now.

On the last note: Asad Umar knows more about economy of Pakistan than you can ever think of. Do you have any background in economics, genius?

The *best* thing Ishaq can do right now is to register the 'true' Pakistani economy on record first...

We don't even know the true size and scope of Pakistani economy and what problems it faces...

At least its only Bald....not Zani:lol:

^^keep worshipping balds shirkful man...no electricity but still you people prostrate to them.

For zani everyone knows shahbaz is the actual zani, remember those colorful days of shahbaz and zeba ruining her life or remember nawaz and tahira syed.

^^keep worshipping balds shirkful man...no electricity but still you people prostrate to them.

For zani everyone knows shahbaz is the actual zani, remember those colorful days of shahbaz and zeba ruining her life or remember nawaz and tahira syed.

Zanix1000000000= Now Awaiting -1000000000:pop::rofl:

Dollar strengthening is what we call the 'economic miraage'

It doesn't show the improvement in Pakistani economy--but it shows more dollar inflow to the system..which came with the IMF loan 'qist' coming into the country.

GoP has done NO structural reforms in the economic setup of Pakistan until now. People like me who have studied economics from elite U.S schools, along with political science, know this fact.

Pakistan's economy is in bad situation. Nawaz, till now, has only given "pain killers" to the economy....and the pain has seemingly decreased for the time being. But the 'cure' of Pakistani economy lies in structural 'operation'...Nawaz has taken NO step in the regard till now.

On the last note: Asad Umar knows more about economy of Pakistan than you can ever think of. Do you have any background in economics, genius?

The *best* thing Ishaq can do right now is to register the 'true' Pakistani economy on record first...

We don't even know the true size and scope of Pakistani economy and what problems it faces...

losers don't understands logic:wave:

Last edited:
@hasnain0099

Since PML(N) is your party, can we get a comprehensive plan of the government as to what exactly it plans to do with this gigantic loan?

$12 billion?

Well, Muslim-league government must publicly give a detailed plan as to how, when, and where it plans to invest this money--like in what kind of projects, power generation, or other pillars of economy does the government plan to invest this money?

Also, can we get an estimated "return of investment" figure for each investment?

For example, say Muslim league invests $1 billion in textile industry...what would be the return on that investment (estimated)? 1.2 billion dollars? 5 billion in the long run?

I hope Muslim League comes out clear on this. This is the basic governmental procedure taught to us in the U.S...

You seem like a sensible guy, unlike other nasal dar nasal ghulams of shareefs, I hope you will be able to contact PML(N)'s cell and get this information?
Sir It doesn't matter who voted for them or who didn't, It is your government now. You have your representative in the assembly and its your job to ask him to raise your concerns in the assembly.

These type of question are regularly asked by the opposition. Plz visit your provincial/national assembly.

wow...another loan & that also huge 12 billion. No one is there to question these corrupt looters that where is the money Pakistan received from several loans already.

Back
Top Bottom