What's new

Working to add India as the sixth country to NATO plus: US Congressman Ro Khanna

In other words - prepare to be cannon fodder against the Chinese.

Although India should use this opportunity to use the US and then back out when time comes for the ask.

Yeah - changing kids diapers on the food tray in a emirates flight regardless of class and throwing them on the floor is an Indian hallmark
What do you think India is doing?

PDF would be dull if it weren't for these low IQ posts from some Indian posters here 🤣. I loved that Emirates refer nice btw 😅
Pakistanis should be the last species on the earth to comment on other countries foreign policy. And you know well why?

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES I repeat Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES we should let this opportunity go...... WE MUST JOIN NATO.....

We need to get real we can't handle China alone if a full fledged war erupts...... we might be able to drag the war maybe but believe me China is capable of turning us into a Ukraine......
If we are called to join NATO then it's just a God giving us this opportunity.....

Join Nato, open all the military bases to USA and UK , France and others..... let them station their cutting edge weapons but for God sake join NATO....

Its a lesson for all those who choose to have an "alliance" with the US. There is no "honor" there, only cold impersonal self interest. (Those are US "Values")

Russians OTOH are far more Honorable and their values align closely with Indian values.
Russian honor seems psychopathic. They respect and love Ukrainians so much that Russians invaded to win them back. That is why Russia lost the Warsaw pact. Even Bulgarians who are mostly Orthodox Slavs joined NATO because Warsaw pact countries were under Soviet political and military control.

Yeah.. this isn't going to happen, India has been reluctant to join any military alliance, trying to stay close to russia and aligning fully in a defensive alliance with the US would be difficult. and there would be skepticism in the US regarding how much India would be willing to integrate into the US geopolitical nexus in the region. India doesn't even allow US military bases in India, and a defense alliance is something even bigger than that.
Difficult today, but maybe things will look a little bit more favorable in say 5-6 years. And with the three foundation agreements signed, bases are to a good extent accessible to USN now. And given leased MQ9s are operating, US sure has access to A&N chain too.

So maybe not an alliance, but India in some years definitely get the back seat in the hall where NATO and allies discuss things. That will be a good start.

Turkiye is not going to let that happen
Nothing anyone can do because it's not a formal alliance. India isn't joining NATO. It's just looking to make working with partners a little bit easier in the region. Mostly Surveillance and Supporting supply lines.

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES I repeat Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES we should let this opportunity go...... WE MUST JOIN NATO.....

We need to get real we can't handle China alone if a full fledged war erupts...... we might be able to drag the war maybe but believe me China is capable of turning us into a Ukraine......
If we are called to join NATO then it's just a God giving us this opportunity.....

Join Nato, open all the military bases to USA and UK , France and others..... let them station their cutting edge weapons but for God sake join NATO....

Yeah, bring the east india company and become a colony again. Great strategy.

Yeah, bring the east india company and become a colony again. Great strategy.

That time was different..... by joining nato we won't become a colony of west.... there are countries like France, Britain, Turkiye in nato..... they're not colonies..... if it's ensuring our safety from China then what's wrong with joining nato.

That time was different..... by joining nato we won't become a colony of west.... there are countries like France, Britain, Turkiye in nato..... they're not colonies..... if it's ensuring our safety from China then what's wrong with joining nato.

France, Britain are themselves former colonial powers. But now they are under the thumb of USA.

Regardless of time, it ca happen anytime if wrong decisions are made. British came under the garb of trade and commerce.

France, Britain are themselves former colonial powers. But now they are under the thumb of USA.

Regardless of time, it ca happen anytime if wrong decisions are made. British came under the garb of trade and commerce.

I agree with you and if have a choice will never allow any foreign military on Indian soil..... but at the same time China is growing militarily and economically at a speed we will never be able to match..... like a Taiwan India too need such kind of shield like nato.....

angry-little-girl-annoyed.gif

I agree with you and if have a choice will never allow any foreign military on Indian soil..... but at the same time China is growing militarily and economically at a speed we will never be able to match..... like a Taiwan India too need such kind of shield like nato.....
Taiwan got nothing to do with you Indians.

Join Nato, open all the military bases to USA and UK , France and others..... let them station their cutting edge weapons but for God sake join N
Hell no.

Back
Top Bottom