What's new

Women should not wear jeans,Women in jeans against Indian culture claims Indian singer K.J. Yesudas

@levina one of my reply to you is put on queue for moderator approval, (i dono what word is offensive in it) but the meaning of that post was - Chudidar is allowed now (which previously was not permitted) rest remains the same....

So you would have also understood that it's not about the number of times one has worn a saree.

that was no sarcasm or ill intentioned
or comment on nos of times

your remark about pins just showed 2 possibility your style of wearing saree and also many times when girls ocassionally (not regularly) wear saree even then they use pins to keep the saree straight

anyway ok

Experience?
yes unfortunately, what we men crave for in a women, is a share of the experience that she has carved her skills with
if adolescent is what makes a man the perfect student, then it is only natural, that maturity is what makes a teacher the perfect woman , because intimacy is after all the most thought provoking learning experience
if virginity would have been the ultimate realms of fantasy, then believe you me, it wouldn't have been a fantasy to begin with !

Last edited:
@levina one of my reply to you is put on queue for moderator approval, (i dono what word is offensive in it) but the meaning of that post was - Chudidar is allowed now (which previously was not permitted) rest remains the same....
Lolzzz you too??

Mine is also awaiting approval. God knows why?
image.jpg

Bouncer mam.....
What is crisp saree ?
A few posts above this post I've posted 2 pics.I would call the first pic crisply an nearly worn saree.Its not about the material but the way saree is worn.

that was no sarcasm or ill intentioned
or comment on nos of times

your remark about pins just showed 2 possibility your style of wearing saree and also many times when girls ocassionally (not regularly) wear saree even then they use pins to keep the saree straight

anyway ok
May be I misunderstood your post.

Lolzzz you too??

Mine is also awaiting approval. God knows why?
View attachment 111267

A few posts above this post I've posted 2 pics.I would call the first pic crisply an nearly worn saree.Its not about the material but the way saree is worn.

May be the programme (bots) picked up some words which it might have thought offensive and put it on a queue

May be the programme (bots) picked up some words which it might have thought offensive and put it on a queue
I had just posted "I did not know about it".
God knows what was offensive??

And about the Calicut programme I think I've heard it somewhere.
But didn't believe it.

I had just posted "I did not know about it".
God knows what was offensive??

And about the Calicut programme I think I've heard it somewhere.
But didn't believe it.

It is true because, During the programme there was little trouble among the crowd, and he said

" I have decided not to sing in calicut because of a bad experience, but the collector came and persuaded me and guranteed me that calicut crowd is a much better one now" If you guys still make noise (noise was some issue between groups) i will not perform, and he also said, if you guys keep doing this there will be dust in the air and that might reduce my voice quality and then dont complain that i am not singing properly"

yes unfortunately, what we men crave for in a women, is a share of the experience that she has carved her skills with
if adolescent is what makes a man the perfect student, then it is only natural, that maturity is what makes a teacher the perfect women , because intimacy is after all the most thought provoking learning experience
if virginity would have been the ultimate realms of fantasy, then believe you me, it wouldn't have been a fantasy to begin with !

Dear i say man n woman are two different sides of same coin....
I always have soft n affectionate corner for women be it my mom, sis , friends n future wife .... Sexuality is last things comes in my mind being around gals in office:p:.........

n 100% agreed for your post....
:coffee:

There's a difference between this

View attachment 111228

And this

View attachment 111230

So yes to me it takes 7-8 safety pins.

But here i don't see any problem in wearing sarees, even in same style of dressing i have seen my bhabhis n sisters rocking the dance floor in marriages....

Last edited:
He is truly a great man and a shining gem in our pantheon of artists. There is no equal to him in both his craft and the dignity he has brought to India. I'm both stunned and disappointed that this silly statement came from a man like him. I think we should just ignore this one off.

Funny how such magnanimity is not seen when discussing Mohan Bhagwat :lol: ........ got to love the Hypocrisy.

Unnecessary bashing of the old man. Many orthodox people in India believes it and we must respect their views even if we don't agree with them.

LOL. I don't remember you being so charitable with Mohan Bhagwat or Asaram Bapu (before his other cases came up) or Baba Ramdev .

How wonderful it must be to be "secular".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom