What's new

Women should not wear jeans,Women in jeans against Indian culture claims Indian singer K.J. Yesudas

Off course, it is.Yesterday I agreed with Bhagawat's statement that we must be self dependent in production. Seculars are not that evil, you know :D

Oh no. Indian version of secularism is pure evil. The seculars are mostly dumb, some evil.

Enhhh?? Hmm???

Nair I think I can be frank with you without offending you.
IMO it's universal fact that all men 've a skewed view when it comes to women's dressing sense.If you wld hv noticed most of such ludicrous statements come from men( like the one YESUDAS made)

Well I agree to an extend on the point raised by you of men, but then i also can give a better reply, but you know what that would be judged or misunderstood as justifying the stupid comment made by KJY...... Which i dont want :P

Well I agree to an extend on the point raised by you of men, but then i also can give a better reply, but you know what that would be judged or misunderstood as justifying the stupid comment made by KJY...... Which i dont want :P
There!!!
I caught you red handed!!
Closet KJY!! :lol:

Wow..after such a long time! Thought I would be hearing about his singing prowess rather than his opinion about ladies attire! C'mon Jesudas..you are way better than that!

hindu burqa is need of time :rofl:

Ya, it's of SAFFRON color..................

14274a1d8c2becffd2cb51b6c0c46477.jpg

:rofl:

Ole people, ole thoughts. And well he was catering to a specific audience, if no one noticed!!

Ok now this is interesting

KOZHIKODE: Muslim organizations in Kerala have come forward to defend singer K J Yesudas, who is facing attack from various women's organizations and social groups for his remarks against girls wearing jeans.

The organizations feel that more people from the field of art and culture should show the courage to dissuade girls from going after the Western culture. "Yesudas has done a commendable thing by reminding the new generation about the dangers of indecent dressing," said Nazar Faizi Koodathayi, general secretary of Sunni Yavajana Sangham, the youth wing of Samastha Kerala Jam-Iyyathul Ulema.

READ ALSO: Yesudas sparks row by resenting women wearing jeans

He said 'immodest' dressing by women can lead to arousal of carnal desire in men. "Women's body should not be paraded in public," Faizi said.

Yesudas had told a Gandhi Jayanti function in Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday that "Women should not cause trouble to others by wearing jeans... What should be covered should be covered."

P Rukhsana, the state president of Girls Islamic Organisation (GIO), the girls' outfit of the Jamaat-e-Islami, on Saturday said Kerala had a culture in dressing and wearing tight jeans was against it. "Though individual freedom is significant, what is more important is to safeguard against trends posing threat to the society," she said.

READ ALSO: National Commission for Women head slams Yesudas's 'jeans' remark

Abdul Majeed Swalahi, the state president of Ithihadu Subbanil Mujahideen, the youth wing of the Kerala Nadvathul Mujahideen, the Salafi organization, said there was no need to take up cudgels against the singer's remarks. "Tight dresses that make the contours of the body visible can lead to sin," he said. "We don't ask all women to wear purdah, but they can opt for decent dresses. Women's organisations should come forward to protect the dignity of girls rather than blasting a person for airing a sane opinion."

bhale korisa,,aamar lobby'tu strong koribo lage :D
nijor bixoye kua,,,,kot thaka ,ki kora,,,,offcourse only if u dont mind
hahaha...moi duliajan t thaku...naamtu hunisa saage....enei pesat moi instrumentation engineer....jindal petroleum t koru.....
clear.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom