What's new

Women should not wear jeans,Women in jeans against Indian culture claims Indian singer K.J. Yesudas

No denying the fact that Saree has its charm.
But may be as a guy you don't know that gals struggle with 7-8 safety pins on a saree so that it doesn't slip at the wrong places.

mean you have pocassionaly worn sarees .................

But never ever witness slippery incident though i attended many family functions where all married women wears sarees.... I think that's a problem with new user not vintage ladies .....
I meant around the midrib.

I'm sure you've seen how the airhostess's wear crisp sarees with not an inch of skin showing.

I think even teachers in school 've to strictly follow a dress code.

OHHHH MYYY GAAWD!!
Was it really KJ YESUDAS who said this???

Revealing dress???
I 've always found Saree to be more revealing with deep neck blouses and good amount of midrib show.

I still can not believe that a liberal like KJ YESUDAS could've said this.
I've been a fan of his songs.
I admired KJ YESUDAS as much as I admired Kishore Kumar.

@nair did you hear this??

Yes Sadly he has said this, and it was all over the news........

mean you have pocassionaly worn sarees .................
There's a difference between this

image.jpg

And this

image.jpg

So yes to me it takes 7-8 safety pins.

I was serious!

KJ YESUDAS is a Christian who is famous for singing devotional songs of Lord Ayappa (in South Ayappa swami temple is as famous as Ram temple in North ).
Unfortunately YESUDAS was not allowed to enter the temple just because he happened to be of a different religion.
And AFAIK he's also married to a Hindu.
@nair am I right??

He is allowed in Sabarimala, for that matter anyone can go to sabarimala, provided you follow the rituals...... The most important part of sabarimala is, The lord ayyappa goes sleep after listening to "Harivarasanam" every day.... this is sung by KJ Yesudas Himself...... Listen to it... Believe me you cant discribe the feeling when you listen to this song standing in sannidhanam and watching closing the nada at 11 pm

It was Guruvayoor temple which did not allow Yesudas for which he sung a song on that

Well guruvayoor does not allow non hindu's inside, Be it Yesudas, Be it sonia Gandhi, be it Mercy ravi (vayalar ravi's wife), that is the custom they follow.....

He is allowed in Sabarimala, for that matter anyone can go to sabarimala, provided you follow the rituals...... The most important part of sabarimala is, The lord ayyappa goes sleep after listening to "Harivarasanam" every day.... this is sung by KJ Yesudas Himself...... Listen to it

It was Guruvayoor temple which did not allow Yesudas for which he sung a song on that

Well guruvayoor does not allow non hindu's inside, Be it Yesudas, Be it sonia Gandhi, be it Mercy ravi (vayalar ravi's wife), that is the custom they follow.....
And add to it the dress code...
Though now the Guruvayoor devasom has relaxed some of its previously strict stick to dress code attitude.

I will catch up on that news...I'm wondering what was Vijay Yesudas's reaction to this.

He has been a public figure for a very very long time, and there are times when people make mistake, This was one of that, i would like to take it that way.......

He is a very arrogant guy btw

I meant around the midrib.

I'm sure you've seen how the airhostess's wear crisp sarees with not an inch of skin showing.

I think even teachers in school 've to strictly follow a dress code.

Bouncer mam.....
What is crisp saree ?

And add to it the dress code...
Though now the Guruvayoor devasom has relaxed some of its previously strict stick to dress code attitude.

Only to ladies who can wear churidar, rest remain the same..... I visited the temple in 2 consecutive days last week (in 2 different trips)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom