What's new

Women should not wear jeans,Women in jeans against Indian culture claims Indian singer K.J. Yesudas

I went through comments and found some sensible and some outragious.
I also dont understand why do men want to take charge of women's dresses. I know most societies are male dominated but education is the norm of the day and many still talk like uneducated. Leave it to the woman what she wants to wear, she should have freedom to wear anything be it a jeans, burqa, skirt, sari or suit. She knows best what to wear.

I also dont understand why do men want to take charge of women's dresses. I know most societies are male dominated but education is the norm of the day and many still talk like uneducated. Leave it to the woman what she wants to wear, she should have freedom to wear anything be it a jeans, burqa, skirt, sari or suit. She knows best what to wear.
its a mans world,u just happen to live in it :D

OMG!!! Then the Thread Title should be something like - Massive Blow to Seculars - Liberal Idol turned Conservative!!!
I was serious!

KJ YESUDAS is a Christian who is famous for singing devotional songs of Lord Ayappa (in South Ayappa swami temple is as famous as Ram temple in North ).
Unfortunately YESUDAS was not allowed to enter the temple just because he happened to be of a different religion.
And AFAIK he's also married to a Hindu.
@nair am I right??

at least care about our feelings :D

its a mans world,u just happen to live in it :D
Do you realize its a sexist remark? Would you talk like this about your mother? or she is an alien and not the earthling? I would blame her for bringing up a child like you.

Do you realize its a sexist remark? Would you talk like this about your mother? or she is an alien and not the earthling? I would blame her for bringing up a child like you.
it was a joke:o:
leave my mother out of it....

I didn't know we had so many assholes in this country. :hitwall:

He is truly a great man and a shining gem in our pantheon of artists. There is no equal to him in both his craft and the dignity he has brought to India. I'm both stunned and disappointed that this silly statement came from a man like him. I think we should just ignore this one off.

LOL. Yesudas is a Christian by birth and even today he is a PRACTISING Christian.
so?

I was serious!

KJ YESUDAS is a Christian who is famous for singing devotional songs of Lord Ayappa (in South Ayappa swami temple is as famous as Ram temple in North ).
Unfortunately YESUDAS was not allowed to enter the temple just because he happened to be of a different religion.
And AFAIK he's also married to a Hindu.
@nair am I right??
You are talking about Guruvayoor temple,i guess...
Unlike many other temples in Kerala,Sabarimala ayyappan temple is open to all,irr of their caste and religion.....
Yeshudas's wife is also a Christian....

Then remember to respect women. Every woman is someone's daughter, sister or mother. Some humour is always welcome but be sure about others.
offcourse,,sorry if i offended u :angel:
ps-i respect them as fellow human being,as a person,,,dont necessarily respect them because they r someones mother/sis/daughter.....do u respect a man because he is a fater/brother/son,,thats kind of absurd(even sexist:o:)
@Razia Sultana

Last edited:
cut the old man some slack,,yes he shud've kept quiet,,but,,those who r badmouthing him,he is 74yrs old,,,50+yrs older thn most of us...
how do u guys think we will feel about the society when we turn 74? >>>>..exactly how our grandparents feel today.
Pretty much what I wanted to say.

If you ask older people about these things they will always come across as super conservative etc. No real issue here..just age differences.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom