What's new

Women harassed in PTI Jalsa at Greater Iqbal Park 29th april 2018

i can reciprocate, show me where you condemned fake change of imran khan and PTI, about NS corruption, i told you these are legal matters, and i am standing with the Law, and not Sharif & CO. period, now show me where you condemned the fake change....
I just don't want to continue arguing with you because if Allah has sealed your heart and dumbed your brain...who am I to change it?
I admire all the positive work done by Imran Khan in strengthening the institutions in KPK, for planting a billion trees, for spreading awareness among people and yes there is room for improvement but he is on right track despite all the opposition he faces from the axis of evil (Nawaz, Zardari, Molpi Diesel and the rest)

I just don't want to continue arguing with you because if Allah has sealed your heart and dumbed your brain...who am I to change it?
I admire all the positive work done by Imran Khan in strengthening the institutions in KPK, for planting a billion trees, for spreading awareness among people and yes there is room for improvement but he is on right track despite all the opposition he faces from the axis of evil (Nawaz, Zardari, Molpi Diesel and the rest)
Bro, lets leave this on time, only time will tell ALLAH has sealed whose heart and dumbed the brain...
abhi argue kertay rahay aap and me iska faida nahi...
Lets leave it to the time... waqt bataey ga...so no worries,
but let me tell you again i always voted anti PMLN, and i regret to vote for PTI in 2013, i know you will disagree with that...

i will keep doing my part, that is "shai ko sahi kaho ghalat ko ghalat", agar aap ko bura lagay tu i can't help you sorry...

Han but Pakistan ko bad duaen zaroor daita ha, logon pe jhootay ilzam zaroor lagata ha...
Chanda i am a software engineer, a technical lead in my company ALHAMDULILLAH, i don't need to toe line of any political party...my code is ghalat ko ghalat kaho, sahi ko sahi....

All you do is tow anti pti rhetoric dear.

Like I exposed you before for being specifically anti PTI, ready to quote your Beloved Bilawal and suck up to PMLN in your PTI animosity...in post after post... Below, sucking up to Tameem from PMLN after PTI Jalsa obviously burned you to ashes as obvious from your post:

Awesome view of Lahore....

Dakho yar Imran khan aaj dosray cities say laey awam ko baray baray khawab dikhaey ga, just like 2013....right...
proof my apni KPK ki performance logon ko show ker sakta, ha na???

Peshawar has been dug up, Sewerage water & other waste is being dumped in fresh water canals and rivers without treatment.....

.... the PTI fascists/abusers here, must compare the performance of PTI in KPK and PMLN in Punjab, or just compare Lahore with digged out Peshawar...
Compare the Mahan PMLN Punjab with Kammi PTI KPK ?

How clearly unbiased...chchchch...

Why you keep claiming that you don't support any party? While all you ever post is anti PTI everything from PMLN POV and Bilawal's POV... Some unbiasness indeed...

@war&peace Here is Rana Sana, repeating the same along the lines of OP @Champion_Usmani the pervert who has claimed piousness since his OP

Bro, lets leave this on time, only time will tell ALLAH has sealed whose heart and dumbed the brain...
abhi argue kertay rahay aap and me iska faida nahi...
Lets leave it to the time... waqt bataey ga...so no worries,
but let me tell you again i always voted anti PMLN, and i regret to vote for PTI in 2013, i know you will disagree with that...

i will keep doing my part, that is "shai ko sahi kaho ghalat ko ghalat", agar aap ko bura lagay tu i can't help you sorry...
I already
All you do is tow anti pti rhetoric dear.

Like I exposed you before for being specifically anti PTI, ready to quote your Beloved Bilawal and suck up to PMLN in your PTI animosity...in post after post... Below, sucking up to Tameem from PMLN after PTI Jalsa obviously burned you to ashes as obvious from your post:

Compare the Mahan PMLN Punjab with Kammi PTI KPK ?

How clearly unbiased...chchchch...

Why you keep claiming that you don't support any party? While all you ever post is anti PTI everything from PMLN POV and Bilawal's POV... Some unbiasness indeed...

@war&peace Here is Rana Sana, repeating the same along the lines of OP @Champion_Usmani the pervert who has claimed piousness since his OP
He is a liar... like all shitwaris... They are too shy to publicly show their affiliation with PMLn but their obsessive nature gives it away and there are quite a few dastardly characters here on PDF and I have exposed from time to time...

Last edited:
I already

He is mofo pervert and a liar... like all shitwaris... They are too shy to publicly show their affiliation with PMLn but their obsessive nature gives it away and there are quite a few dastardly characters here on PDF and I exposed from time to time...
Happy hunting:-) pun intended, lol.

مینار پاکستان جلسے میں خواتین سے بدتمیزی۔۔۔ نجی ٹی وی چینل نے ایسی ویڈیو چلا دی کہ کسی کو بھی یقین نہ آئے

لاہور(ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن) پاکستان تحریک انصاف (پی ٹی آئی) نے گزشتہ روزر مینار پاکستان میں جلسہ کیا جس میں کارکنان کی بڑی تعداد نے شرکت کی۔

یہ بھی پڑھیں۔۔۔”یہ دیکھو! تحریک انصاف والے کیا کرتے رہے“ مینار پاکستان جلسے کے بعد ایسی تصاویر منظرعام پر آ گئی کہ ہر پاکستانی بے حد غصے میں آ جائے گا، دیکھ کر عمران خان بھی برہم ہو جائیں گے

جلسے میں شریک ہونے والی خواتین کو ایک مرتبہ پھر بدتمیزی کا سامنا کرنا پڑا جس کی ویڈیو منظرعام پر آ گئی ہے اور سوشل میڈیا پر ایک ہنگامہ برپا ہے۔ ویڈیو میں خواتین کو دھکے دیتے افراد کو دیکھا جا سکتا ہے جبکہ ایک خاتون ہاتھ اٹھا کر بدتمیزی کرنے والوں کو مارنے کی کوشش بھی کرتی ہیں لیکن پھر اپنے ارادے سے باز آ جاتی ہیں۔

مختلف مناظر پر مبنی اس ویڈیو میں ایک موقع پر لڑکی کو چھڑی لہراتے بھی دیکھا جا سکتا ہے لیکن جن لڑکوں کی جانب وہ چھڑی لہراتی ہے وہ مسکراتے دکھائی دیتے ہیں کہ جیسے کوئی قابل فخر کام کر رہے ہوں۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/30-Apr-2018/773526

Stupid woman brought baby in the concert!
State should give her warning and keep under observation.

Happy hunting:-) pun intended, lol.
Just remember if someone is obsessively against IK either he is a shitwari or some trash mullah follower..
As molpi diesel supporters talk against Imran Khan and if extend it a little bit you will find many such characters...

There are a lot of traitors who want to see Pakistan become a slave of some Arab state so dastardly assholes also abuse Imran Khan because they know he will make Pakistan an independent country because both Zardari group and Nawaz haramis leagues have assets in Gulf states so they are controllable while IK and PTI's main leadership don't...IK even sold his last apartment in London a long time ago so he has no assets abroad... that simply means he cannot be manipulated to their dirty job like renting PA etc....so just keep an eye since I have seen many getting exposed on this forum and turning into my enemies from friends but I damn care a single bit since my loyalties are with Pakistan only, not with some Arab Mullah or some Irani Mullah. So there used to be a professional from a Gulf state and one of my bestie on this forum but all of them sudden he turned against IK said a lot stinky things and that too without any reason... I countered and exposed...he got so butt-hurt and he took a lot of my positive ratings and was messaging me privately that if I support him, he will give me positive ratings...a freaking loser was thinking that his virtual positive ratings will make me change my true stance.. :sarcastic::sarcastic: .... moron

Last edited:
Pakistani's need education and they will never get it with Mota Nawaja
and Zardari because of these 2 crook families there are more than 27 million
children out of school.

It looks like Champoo Usmani is worried about harrasment of women in PTI
jalsa's but he will never post about what is happening in Kasur for the past 7-8
years.

Why Imran Khan left his peerni locked in house when he ask mothers, sisters and daughters of others to attend such jalasa (or rather musical festival) and then some face such fate as VIP gate just reserve only for VIPs..gharib aur amree ka ek Pakistan but not ek entrance lol

Also i have seen photos where some guys painting pary flags on face of young women and these young women let him touch their face :nono:

Whether it is your average khocal media cell goons or Bakvas Sharif and Rana Sana, It's about your upbringing that reflects in your character assassination shenanigans!!!

Why Imran Khan left his peerni locked in house when he ask mothers, sisters and daughters of others to attend such jalasa (or rather musical festival) and then some face such fate as VIP gate just reserve only for VIPs..gharib aur amree ka ek Pakistan but not ek entrance lol

Also i have seen photos where some guys painting pary flags on face of young women and these young women let him touch their face :nono:
Showing exactly why you support people like Rana Sanuallah

This is what happen when you invite outsiders and tell them to come and see lahori women thumkas. Rana was on point here. T

Back
Top Bottom