What's new

Women harassed in PTI Jalsa at Greater Iqbal Park 29th april 2018

segregation of sex in Islam is mostly limited to private meetings i.e. in confined places where men and women are not visitable to everyone...that's where they have to separated otherwise both men and women can pray in the same masjid and originally in holy Prophet's time women used to pray in masjd-e-nabawi, in the same place, just a row behind men.
Segregation is also in Masjids too.

I have never heard of or seen men only Masjids.
Similarly men and women perform hajj together and perform tawwaf and all other rituals together so men have to keep their nature under control and Islam is for both men and women.
Yes, but these places are places of worship and the atmosphere is geared toward that, though I wouldn't rule out that certain bad apples persist in their bad habits even in a place like that.
where we see almost no mosques where men and women pray together while in rest of the Muslim world, they pray together.
Are you sure? I have never seen a mosque where men a women pray together. They are segregated.

segregation of sex in Islam is mostly limited to private meetings i.e. in confined places where men and women are not visitable to everyone...
Has that helped in the above video where despite being visible to everyone those women are still being smothered by men feeling on them?

Maybe they were segregated but for some reason or another those women just had to pass through all those men, but that still didn't stop those men from doing what they did.

Han but Pakistan ko bad duaen zaroor daita ha, logon pe jhootay ilzam zaroor lagata ha...
Chanda i am a software engineer, a technical lead in my company, i don't need to toe line of any political party...my code is ghalat ko ghalat kaho, sahi ko sahi....

but teri samajh may nahi aey ga, tu wapis ja apnay parental school, galam galoch seekh, IK ki pooja path ker, forum pe aa ker ghalazat phala, aur soo ja:-):-):-)... shabash

I am a mechanical lead in the largest consulting engineering company in the world with a masters and bachelors from two best universities in Canada and earn more in a week what you earn in a month so don't flash your degrees or experience in front of me chanda.... I don't like to brag but you are the one who brought it up chanda :-):-):-)

I'm your daddy in all aspects chanda better start respecting your daddy.... No issue leh lo tissue chanda :-):-):-)

I will find and target you wherever you post chanda, because I hate Noora worshipers more than Noora themselves. Rok sako tou rok lo chanda :-):-):-)

Instead of showing disgust and across the board condemnation of acts of such abuse against women, people like @Champion_Usmani single out their opponents and use such abuse for political point scoring against PTI. What else this shows but a display of pervert mentality.

As if on cue, you jump to any such opportunity to malign a party instead of the perverts that come to disrupt and abuse the peace and feeling of security that the organisers and security personnel are trying to ensure.

The perverts like @Champion_Usmani are first to point their finger at PTI for causing such abuse by design. Then they turn around and claim piety and call everyone condemning their utter sleazy mentality as getting personal.

Shame on you pervert @Champion_Usmani as you call clapping and singing and having a good time while standing up for change as an invitation to be abused by their own party.
Bhai abhi to @AdeelFaheem ki kami mehsoos kar raha hoon, us ke aane ke baad ye 'duo' bohat lethal ho jaye ga. Aap ye dekhein un ke points kis kadar 'logical/valid' hain. Aur ye hain bhi 'unbiased'.

Bhai abhi to @AdeelFaheem ki kami mehsoos kar raha hoon, us ke aane ke baad ye 'duo' bohat lethal ho jaye ga. Aap ye dekhein un ke points kis kadar 'logical/valid' hain. Aur ye hain bhi 'unbiased'.
:-):cheesy::-)@Champion_Usmani :-):cheesy::-)

That about sums him up...

Has that helped in the above video where despite being visible to everyone those women are still being smothered by men feeling on them?

Maybe they were segregated but for some reason or another those women just had to pass through all those men, but that still didn't stop those men from doing what they did.
I think these women took a wrong path..because you can see they are passing through the sea of men.. Mostly the the paths for men and women are separate.

I am a mechanical lead in the largest consulting engineering company in the world with a masters and bachelors from two best universities in Canada and earn more in a week what you earn in a month so don't flash your degrees or experience in front of me chanda.... I don't like to brag but you are the one who brought it up chanda :-):-):-)

I'm your daddy in all aspects chanda better start respecting your daddy.... No issue leh lo tissue chanda :-):-):-)

I will find and target you wherever you post chanda, because I hate Noora worshipers more than Noora themselves. Rok sako tou rok lo chanda :-):-):-)
Abay ahmaq, me nay kab kaha tu kisi political party ka social media member ha:-), me tu teray ilzam ka jawab day raha tha, k me kisi party ka ghulam nahi...:-):-):-) tera dimagh kam kerta ha k bhus bhara ha?:-)

aur Chanda tu mujhay janta nahi... me teray dady ka dady hon...:-):-):-)..., yaqeen nahi aata tu apni daadi say pooch laina:-):-):-)

kia karen tum jaison say baat kernay k liye tumharay level pe ana parta ha....

aur target zaroor ker chanda, be my guest, like i told u, i am your grandfather, do try me:-):-):-)

bus bad duaen na dana like meerasis:-):-)

Segregation is also in Masjids too.

I have never heard of or seen men only Masjids.
Are you serious... Now I'm doubting if your flags are true..where do you live mate?
Yes, but these places are places of worship and the atmosphere is geared toward that, though I wouldn't rule out that certain bad apples persist in their bad habits even in a place like that.
Well, a lot of disgusting things happen everywhere but for the sanctity people don't make fuss about it much.. So if it can happen and happens in such holy places, it can happen in a political rally or a market as well. The kind of harassment occurs mostly while girls are going to the schools or university, should we stop them from attending schools as well?

I think these women took a wrong path..because you can see they are passing through the sea of men.. Mostly the the paths for men and women are separate.
Yes that was my guess too because they were the only women there.

Abay ahmaq, me nay kab kaha tu kisi political party ka social media member ha:-), me tu teray ilzam ka jawab day raha tha, k me kisi party ka ghulm nahi...:-):-):-) tera dimagh kam kerta ha k bhus bhara ha?:-)

aur Chanda tu mujhay janta nahi... me teray dady ka dady hon...:-):-):-)..., yaqeen nahi aata tu apni daadi say pooch laina:-):-):-)

kia karen tum jaison say baat kernay k liye tumharay level pe ana parta ha....

aur target zaroor ker chanda, be my guest, like i told u, i am your grandfather, do try me:-):-):-)

bus bad duaen na dana like meerasis:-):-)
Hahahaha what a lame comeback as expected from donkey meat eater.... jao munna pogo dekho aur maryam nawaz ki pics ko dekh ke haath chalao chanda :-):-):-)

Hahahaha what a lame comeback as expected from donkey meat eater.... jao munna pogo dekho aur maryam nawaz ki pics ko dekh ke haath chalao chanda :-):-):-)

hath nahi chanda, hath chalata tu tera father kaisay is dunya may aata, aur tu, tu kaisay is dunya may aata:-):-):-)

samjha ker:-):-):-)

hath nahi chanda, hath chalata tu tera father kaisay is dunya may aata, aur tu, tu kaisay is dunya may aata:-):-):-)

samjha ker:-):-):-)

Chanda apni auqat hi dekha rahay ho har nayi post ke sath :-):-):-)

maryam nawaz ko mera salaam dehna.... baji se kaho jub lonely hoya karian tou mughay call laga lein.... mein onki saari tensionion door kardonga samjha chanda :-):-):-)

You are right. It pains the heart that they had to face such an ordeal but it is also a reflection of a section of society that are just hooligans and perverts.

I remember that Pattoki jalsa of PMLN where even a female PMLN leader, and not any unknown supporter, was abused by such perverts who were relentlessly following her despite her best efforts to get away and shouting her introduction.

I deliberately didn't post that vid unlike our incorrigible pervert mentality @Champion_Usmani

Yes that was my guess too because they were the only women there.
mate I have experienced this myself in Lahore.. on a chaand raat with my cousins and friends.. They just took me with them to some market in Lahore near Punjab University...it was too overcrowded and I had no idea who was pushing me...it was like wave after wave...really a bad experience and I felt really sick.

mate I have experienced this myself in Lahore.. on a chaand raat with my cousins and friends.. They just took me with them to some market in Lahore near Punjab University...it was too overcrowded and I had no idea who was pushing me...it was like wave after wave...really a bad experience and I felt really sick.
True. In those situations I wish I was a really heavy set guy I would roll right through like a bowling ball going through pins.

Back
Top Bottom