What's new

Women harassed in PTI Jalsa at Greater Iqbal Park 29th april 2018

This is what happen when you invite outsiders and tell them to come and see lahori women thumkas. Rana was on point here. T
I hope no girl is ever unfortunate enough to call you father. Filthy animal.

I hope no girl is ever unfortunate enough to call you father. Filthy animal.

I hope you don't send your daughter to PTI jalsa just to show Imran Khan love, don't become like Muraad Saeed.

I hope you don't send your daughter to PTI jalsa just to show Imran Khan love, don't become like Muraad Saeed.

Chutia hi rehna zindagi bhar.... I repeat I hope no girl is ever unfortunate enough to have to call you father.

Chutia hi rehna zindagi bhar.... I repeat I hope no girl is ever unfortunate enough to have to call you father.

She will be fortunate because unlike potis like you I will not force her to go to jalsas and get harassed.

She will be fortunate because unlike potis like you I will not force her to go to jalsas and get harassed.
No you will subject her to far worse considering how you and your leader Rana Sanauallah have similar thoughts about women. I hope Allah keeps her in His hifz-o-amaan.

This is what happen when you invite outsiders and tell them to come and see lahori women thumkas. Rana was on point here. T
Typical misplaced machismo PMLN goons style statement. To you guys it's always the woman's fault who gets raped too?

How is laughing and singing and having a good time by women supporters amounts to an invitation to abuse in your eyes?

Sick mentality of Rana Sana reflects perfectly on you. Shame shame shame.

Typical misplaced machismo PMLN goons style statement. To you guys it's always the woman's fault who gets raped too?

How is laughing and singing and having a good time by women supporters amounts to an invitation to abuse in your eyes?

Sick mentality of Rana Sana reflects perfectly on you. Shame shame shame.

Nothing wrong with women having fun. But when PTI leaders invite outsiders and tell them there will be women dancing and since PTI supporters are all jahils they think harassing them will be part of the show or reward for coming. Here is where problem start and you see PTI jalsas with animals who only know how to harass women. Either stop women dance shows in jalsas or get better supporters.

Showing exactly why you support people like Rana Sanuallah
Rana sanullah and abid shaer ali are the people in PML(N) whom i actually dislike the most
I did not not even knew what Rana sanaullah said when i posted my views and there was nothing wrong in my posts..

I will ask again why Imran khan lock his woman inside house while asking sisters, mothers and daughters of others to attend jalsa and to be in such position ..no sane guy would like to see her daughter and sister in situtation which you do see in those videos of opening post..No sane guy would apprceiate if some random guy paint party flag on face of their women

Nothing wrong with women having fun. But when PTI leaders invite outsiders and tell them there will be women dancing and since PTI supporters are all jahils they think harassing them will be part of the show or reward for coming. Here is where problem start and you see PTI jalsas with animals who only know how to harass women. Either stop women dance shows in jalsas or get better supporters.
Thumka comment was inappropriate and rana sanullah is loud mouth who dont think before speaking
Argument is very simple. Leader simply should bring her woman in jalsa when he is asking other women to come and attend jalasa and be in such situtaion and leader should let her woman stand in crowd with those women and no VIP treatment because this leader talk about Ek Pakistan for elite and poor :)

It is about choice. IK is not forcing anyone to do anything. Its simply about choice.

Some bone heads above who are used to forcing their own women are exposing themselves here.

Carry on with your good work please.

Back
Top Bottom